DeusInvictus is offline Junior Member

epistane/havoc..superdrol... boladrol my insane doses and experiences...

Hey I am not recommending anything but I wanted to see where I could go with these "legal" drugs... here are the dosages I tried

7weeks superdrol 100mg dec- end of jan
    3 weeks epistane 120 & boladrol 8mg then 4 weeks epistane 160mg march to current.

i dont have time to go into detail but I got some decent results cut down from a solid 287 to a shredded 250.... superdrol gave me some bad back pumps, and my urine started gettting dark towards the end... but currently no problems with the epi... i was supplementing the boladrol for a little estrogen bc i wasnt ready to give it all up but now my last leg i am just trying to dry out soo its all epi...

yeah these dosages are just retarded hahaha but i dont want to hear it from anybody bc I KNOW IT and AM NOT RECOMMENDING IT... just putting it out there for informative purposes... take it or leave it... I HATE MY LIFE and this is my way of a slow enjoyable suicide!!

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Go get your liver checked...

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    A shredded 250. Wow. If this isn't a troll thread you must scare the living shit out of every person you walk by.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're gonna die soon.

Thread Information