allnatty is offline Junior Member

Moving away, should I ship my stuff to my new location?

Hi guys, I currently live in Toronto, and I am going to be moving to Banff Alberta, which for you people who are not Canadian, that is kind of the middle of no were. My issue is that I will have no way of acquiring gear there, since I am going to be working on a resort. Is it smart to ship stuff to me from Toronto? Also I am gonna be gone for around six months, so I would have to ship a lot of stuff, and its quite risky. What you guys think? Should i just come off, and work out natural until i come back? I have yet to come off since November, and I would need a lot of clomid, and hcg to build back my natural test before I leave. What you guys think, take the risk of shipping it, or just come off for the six months? If I do come off, how much of your gains do you lose?

tony1032 is offline Junior Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by allnatty View Post
    Hi guys, I currently live in Toronto, and I am going to be moving to Banff Alberta, which for you people who are not Canadian, that is kind of the middle of no were. My issue is that I will have no way of acquiring gear there, since I am going to be working on a resort. Is it smart to ship stuff to me from Toronto? Also I am gonna be gone for around six months, so I would have to ship a lot of stuff, and its quite risky. What you guys think? Should i just come off, and work out natural until i come back? I have yet to come off since November, and I would need a lot of clomid, and hcg to build back my natural test before I leave. What you guys think, take the risk of shipping it, or just come off for the six months? If I do come off, how much of your gains do you lose?
    I'm guessing you are heading out for some form of seasonal work in travel and tourism? Instead of flying out, throw the gear in your trunk and drive out. Or if you don't have a car hop on the train or a bus? Never had my luggage searched on CN of Greyhound.

07santafe is offline New Member
    i gotta agree with tony on this if theres anyway of not flying out take that route and just carry your stuff right along with you. It night take you a bit longer to get there but now you dont have a shipping problem or running dry problem. so the ride might just be worth it.

Im flying guys, got the plane ticket free with air miles. It's really far to do otherwise, I didnt think this one out before. What you guys still think?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ship it

You think if i ship it with fed ex, and take the labels off its ok? THey wont scan it and see the shit in vial? I know people ship juice from country to country, so this could work. Plus its staying in Canada, so im sure its not as bad of a search as they would to the states

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    wrap it super tight with cling wrap and bubble paper, tape it to some cardboard to keep it all in place, use a couple of bubble envelopes and ship it. IMO removing the labels wouldnt be smart if you have multiple compounds, 'cause then you have no way of knowing what you have unless theres a difference in oil or if you mark on the vials. BTW you've been on a long time.

Thread Information