Tough92 is offline Junior Member

Dbol whats the deal?

Whats the deal with D-bol?All im hearing is even if you do run it with test you will still lose your gains..Is this true is it really all water weight that you lose?Or do you actually gain muscle n keep some after cycle?

Also for a first cycle can you use it or leave it out?I know the smarter choose is to leave it out but whats can you do if you wanna maximize your gains?

Calcium is offline Banned
    What are your stats?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Tough92
    You are 21? you have been a member of this board now for 3 months, so you should know better. We do NOT condone aas useage for those under 25. If you do not understand why, then ask me and I will be happy to explain. Until then, please refrain from asking about aas, as no member here should be providing you any advice other than to stay focused on your diet and exercise for the next four years. Additionally, please respect our request when asking you to refrain from posting in the aas section until you are ready.

Other than that, how's your diet and exercise routine coming along?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Your a good man, Times. A good man.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    I started to fill out at 22. its worth it to wait man. The next couple years is where you can make amazing natrual gains

I wanna compete in NPC and anyone who waits to 24 in bodybuilding will get close to no were,this is what I wanna do and very serious about it

As far as training and diet goes my knowlege is behond excellent

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Post your stats and pictures lets see if your a future NPC

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Good luck at it, care about good pct.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Dude you gotta get a base first, you think these NPC bb's just started juicin out the get?? NO...

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Good luck at it, care about good pct.
    Of course

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Post your stats and pictures lets see if your a future NPC
    http://i51.tinypic.com/adj1np.jpg <---when i was fat,175 in after pic did keto diet for 6month cut

http://i56.tinypic.com/2cdco3s.jpg <---183 here just took this,Brought up my legs even though pic dosent show

Gonna cut before i cycle though
    Last edited by Tough92; 04-18-2011 at 02:14 PM.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    If your birthday reflects your nickname then NO DO NOT CYCLE..

Just be patient man, your growing arent you?

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    those are good results for natural. You can gain tons and tons of muscle by increasing calories. go to diet section first

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough92 View Post
    Whats the deal with D-bol?All im hearing is even if you do run it with test you will still lose your gains..Is this true is it really all water weight that you lose?Or do you actually gain muscle n keep some after cycle?

Also for a first cycle can you use it or leave it out?I know the smarter choose is to leave it out but whats can you do if you wanna maximize your gains?
    You have to do a proper PCT when your cycle is over and conntinue to train an eat if you were still on cycle when your done.
    Most people get lazy after a cycle and fall off diet and training then complain they didnt retain their gains.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I see no reason why you need to look into AAS right now. You have made some impressive progress and you should be comended for it. I would look at tweaking your diet for your next goal, cut right?
    ***No source checks!!!***

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough92 View Post
    Of course

http://i51.tinypic.com/adj1np.jpg <---when i was fat,175 in after pic did keto diet for 6month cut

http://i56.tinypic.com/2cdco3s.jpg <---183 here just took this,Brought up my legs even though pic dosent show

Gonna cut before i cycle though
    oh dear, another 'i want to be a pro' excuse. no, you havent got it. forget aas till your body has matured

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    oh dear, another 'i want to be a pro' excuse. no, you havent got it. forget aas till your body has matured
    this ^ is ego bs. if you want to run dbol you can, if you run it until the test kicks in you will have the dbol gains and hopefully more by the last week weather you keep the gains depends on your pct and diet and training after your cycle. but i too suggest you wait and try and to make some more gains naturaly. i am in the same boat as you bro im 20 yrs old have acess to these drugs and want to become something in the sport of bodybuilding. but i know if i use these drugs right now i will hinder myself in the long run in bb. if you have ever seen some of the top athletes in bb they dont get much taller than 5'9. if your serious about competing you need to let your body grow before cutting yourself short of getting as big as genticaly possible. train naturally for 1 more year put on some muscle let your bones grow a little more and then start this cycle.

Thread Information