randy6969 is offline Member

On test 250mg per week and hcg cant get it hard anymore

ive been on test E 250mg per week for the last 8-10 weeks and im also doing 2 300IU shots of hcg per week. For the last couple of weeks my libido has been slightly off and i cant get it hard and if it some how gets a little hard i cant cum.. could my E2 have gone up? my nipples are a little sore but nothing too crazy... ive got some armidex on the way ... would using that .5 ed for the first week and then .25 eod be a good idea? or should i start taking nolva at 20mg ed? im so confused i need this to get better asap got a new gf that really wants it soon :-(

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    souns like it could be your estro, being nips are getting sore i would start on the nolva as you described. why so low on the test is this trt and are you using any other compounds

randy6969 is offline Member
    yeah im just cruising on 250mg of testoviron depot. No other compounds. how long would it take me to bring the e2 back to baseline with armidex? i can start off by doing 1mg ed for the first week and then .5 eod. i dont know if nolva would help with the libido department so im gonna wait for the armidex to come in.

Thread Information