Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander_lad View Post
    I went through and read the rules. When I was giving the info I didn't know it would be a link, I just copied and pasted. I haven't asked anyone for any sources & I don't know what you mean by fishing. But I will preview all my info before I post it. that way I can see if I copied a link.'
    (Is fishing asking people how to use what I got for best results?)
    Edit your log aswell.

In every post you make you say at the end that you cant find var, this is fishing stop FISHING AND ASKING FOR SOURCES. Ive edited around 4 threads and post of yours and uyou will be banned if you dont correct your blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander_lad View Post
    Got ya & see what you changed, so assume if I copied that version I would be back on good terms? I didn't mean for anyone to tell me there sources. I don't personally know anyone on here and wouldn't trust someone who said I could get gear from xyz.

Advise on workout I would listen to but even that has to make sense to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding, still a newbie at this. Any recommendations on the best place to post to get the info I am looking for?

You need to edit your blog, why dont you understand?

stop posting this "I would add winstrol or advar to my mix but can't find any legit sources. So what would you change or add?" do you understand this is fishing.

Ive had to edit nearly all your post, now please edit your blog.

On any of your post's click the blog entry number "1"
    this will take you to your blog where you can delete it,
    click the little square on the right hand side of the blog and go to the bottom and select delete bog entry under the moderation

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    they do the roids, get off, then quit the gym or get back on
    Thats exactly what he will do he has never seen any real gains from working out due to diet and proper training i know he will see some results from AAS but the risk is way to high for the benifits, he had rhamadic fever when he was 16 and it effected his heart. I think its finally sinking into him that he isnt ready ill keep grinding away he is most scared of getting estro effects and what the products will do to his heart. And someone who is new to the sport will see quick gains and when they get off they will get discouraged because the gains of going natural are nowhere near while on AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by brubaker79 View Post
    Have you considered telling him you'll get the gear for him, and then just replacing it with DHEA or some prohormone legal stuff? Just tell him it's Dbol or something. If he's going to do a cycle, i doubt he'll know what the stuff looks like. Plus while he's on the prohormones he'll probably get some good training in and learn what a diet is.

Well he was first going to do M1t when i talked to him a month back then he decided to just workout normally then his bro jumped on it and then he had the idea to just jump on to he was getting quite a bit of misleading information from people who just wanted to make some dough off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Lay the facts out there, OP. Make them blunt and tell him he's wasting his $$ by not doing this correctly. Introduce him to us, he needs education!
    Yeah i agree 100% he just needs to get educated on the subject and if he is serious about weight training there are many different ways around using AAS. He wanted to use deca so i told him he would most likely have a limp one for the rest of his life got him kind of thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by tony1032 View Post
    Oh, I had plenty to contribute to you on forum etiquitte, integrity, and overall personability. As for the topic, I also have plenty to contribute, but feel your childishness excludes you from receiving any and you have not proved you have any knowledge on the subject. Remember: information is a priilage, not a right WOW you are a hero. Don't come into a forum like this expecting people to provide you everything you demand i do not expect someone with no knowledge to provide me with any reliable information especially when your approach is as ignorant as it has been....

The only waste of space is this thread then quit reading and go help out others with all your experience.
    Read my first post and when your finished read it again and if you still dont understand read it again. This has nothing to do with me its about a friend and people started making it about myself and thats not the topic you have 23 posts were you banned previously from giving pointless information about how forum etiquitte, integrity, and overall personability cause that is the way it seems to me. I am going to defend myself when smarta$$ comments are made about myself when the topic is not even about me so dont speak in this thread your trying way to hard bro go eat train and sleep and get of the computer.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Thats exactly what he will do he has never seen any real gains from working out due to diet and proper training i know he will see some results from AAS but the risk is way to high for the benifits, he had rhamadic fever when he was 16 and it effected his heart. I think its finally sinking into him that he isnt ready ill keep grinding away he is most scared of getting estro effects and what the products will do to his heart. And someone who is new to the sport will see quick gains and when they get off they will get discouraged because the gains of going natural are nowhere near while on AAS.
    exactly, my old workout partner wont work out unless hes cycling because that all he knows
    hes a good guy, but i get onto his ass about it

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Read my first post and when your finished read it again and if you still dont understand read it again. This has nothing to do with me its about a friend and people started making it about myself and thats not the topic you have 23 posts were you banned previously from giving pointless information about how forum etiquitte, integrity, and overall personability cause that is the way it seems to me. I am going to defend myself when smarta$$ comments are made about myself when the topic is not even about me so dont speak in this thread your trying way to hard bro go eat train and sleep and get of the computer.
    Read your first post, no need to read it again - it is understood; no issues comprehending. However, you seem to have issues with comprehension, as this thread makes quite clear. You've been extremely immature and continually break a variety of forum rules here. If one had to guess, of the two of us, it'd be you who has been banned previously? No? But that is irrelevant to any discussion, and for what it is worth - I've never even received a warning here. But thanks for your concern, which isn't necessary. Similar to your concern for my diet, training, and sleeping patterns. I've seen your avatar you so proudly refer to, I suspect you are in greater need.

Read your first post, no need to read it again - it is understood; no issues comprehending. However, you seem to have issues with comprehension, as this thread makes quite clear. You've been extremely immature and continually break a variety of forum rules here. If one had to guess, of the two of us, it'd be you who has been banned previously? No? But that is irrelevant to any discussion, and for what it is worth - I've never even received a warning here. But thanks for your concern, which isn't necessary. Similar to your concern for my diet, training, and sleeping patterns. I've seen your avatar you so proudly refer to, I suspect you are in greater need.
    Why are you commenting on anything to do with AAS i look back at your postings and i see your giving advice when you should be learning here look at this thread and post your age and experience with AAS and why you are giving advice http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-giving-advise, you speak of all this knowledge but i just looked at your profile your 21 go to the diet section and go learn somethings you shouldn't be answering any questions regarding AAS period because your in no position to even be thinking about it yourself here http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS. Go talk to Marcus and learn some things about what happens when you are in your early 20s using steroids quit posting on a subject you have no valid information on.

Why are you commenting on anything to do with AAS i look back at your postings and i see your giving advice when you should be learning here look at this thread and post your age and experience with AAS and why you are giving advice http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-giving-advise, you speak of all this knowledge but i just looked at your profile your 21 go to the diet section and go learn somethings you shouldn't be answering any questions regarding AAS period because your in no position to even be thinking about it yourself here http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS. Go talk to Marcus and learn some things about what happens when you are in your early 20s using steroids quit posting on a subject you have no valid information on.
    Your assumptive tendancies are remarkable. Reading my profile has not proivded you any insight as to who I am and what I know. First of all, the age entered on registration is not my age - which is also not relevant. Number of posts and age posted in a forum profile are not indicative of one's knowledge or experience. I have years training uder my belt, and multiple cycles of experience. But again, I have nothing to prove to you.

I'm aware and comfortable with both my knowledge and limitations. You on the other hand are quite defensive and appear to be lacking any advanced knowledge or common sense. Every time you post, you provide further insight to your own ignorance. Perhaps you should refrain? As I said before, stop worrying about my goals and progress and focus on your own. You seem to be lacking. This isn't limited to bodybuilding, you've plenty of maturing and learning to do.

Grow up.

Edit: I just couldn't let this one go either; my diet is fine. I appreciate your reference to the diet forum - a great asset to this website. But my diet is spot on, has been for years. I was 215 lbs. when I started my first cycle. You're two inches taller than I and 70 lbs. lighter, please follow your own advice.
    Last edited by tony1032; 04-22-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: typo

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    Thats funny cause you provided pct advice to a youngster who was advised by vets to not cycle, yet you went ahead and provided advise when you yourself weren't even educated. Please stop starting threads asking questions for friends also, i believe this is the 2nd one (first was your masteron thread). If your a true friend, you'd advise your friends to research themselves since they will be pinning something into there body that could alter there health drastically in the future. When i decided to cycle, my first thought was to do my own research, which took months. I would've never asked a friend to find the info for me since cycling is a serious choice, not just some info to go off of from a friend. If there old enough, have them sign up and research on there own and let the vets provide them with the best advice needed to help them achieve there goals.

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunatley, at his age, experience is often the only teacher. It's too bad that school is also the most expensive.

He's gonna spend the rest of his life with bitch tits and weekly HRT injections.

layeazy is offline Banned
    lol these treads are hilarious all the need to do is hit search and read all the available information in WORLD is here with both views showing the negatives and the positives of AAS...

Quote Originally Posted by Linuxian View Post
    Unfortunatley, at his age, experience is often the only teacher. It's too bad that school is also the most expensive.

He's gonna spend the rest of his life with bitch tits and weekly HRT injections.
    Yeah he is starting to learn a bit more now so my part is done its all up to him now.

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    lol these treads are hilarious all the need to do is hit search and read all the available information in WORLD is here with both views showing the negatives and the positives of AAS...
    Yeah i agree but he does not have access to a computer that i know of rather then when he stops by my place for me to show him a few things. He actually went to a book store and picked up some books on it yesterday night so at least he is trying to educate himself.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    Thats funny cause you provided pct advice to a youngster who was advised by vets to not cycle, yet you went ahead and provided advise when you yourself weren't even educated. Please stop starting threads asking questions for friends also, i believe this is the 2nd one (first was your masteron thread). If your a true friend, you'd advise your friends to research themselves since they will be pinning something into there body that could alter there health drastically in the future. When i decided to cycle, my first thought was to do my own research, which took months. I would've never asked a friend to find the info for me since cycling is a serious choice, not just some info to go off of from a friend. If there old enough, have them sign up and research on there own and let the vets provide them with the best advice needed to help them achieve there goals.
    Im pretty sure you should join the circus cause you are a straight clown already explained myself in previous forums so quit following me around its starting to get creepy now. I can post anything within the rules of the forum if i want to ask a question i sure do not need your permission no need for your 2 cents on anything of the above. Just stay in your hole and its best if you dont chime in thanks for your uselessness you are a fail sir

Your assumptive tendancies are remarkable. Reading my profile has not proivded you any insight as to who I am and what I know. First of all, the age entered on registration is not my age - which is also not relevant. Number of posts and age posted in a forum profile are not indicative of one's knowledge or experience. I have years training uder my belt, and multiple cycles of experience. But again, I have nothing to prove to you.

I'm aware and comfortable with both my knowledge and limitations. You on the other hand are quite defensive and appear to be lacking any advanced knowledge or common sense. Every time you post, you provide further insight to your own ignorance. Perhaps you should refrain? As I said before, stop worrying about my goals and progress and focus on your own. You seem to be lacking. This isn't limited to bodybuilding, you've plenty of maturing and learning to do.

Grow up.

Edit: I just couldn't let this one go either; my diet is fine. I appreciate your reference to the diet forum - a great asset to this website. But my diet is spot on, has been for years. I was 215 lbs. when I started my first cycle. You're two inches taller than I and 70 lbs. lighter, please follow your own advice.
    Your 21 and now you are making up fake stats way to go once again diet section for you pal.

Your 21 and now you are making up fake stats way to go once again diet section for you pal.
    LMAO. Amazing

I don't think I've met someone as sad as you. It is all good though, keep on thinking the way you do - the only person it is hurting is you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information