Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HALTEH is offline Junior Member

dec11, marcus and all the other vets. Get in here

Alright, this thread is my apology AND my way of trying to clear things up between all you of you (especially dec11, since it's mostly me and him with the problems)

No, I'm not "backing down" and no I'm not gonna really change my way of thinking (about the use of Anabolics for myself). BUT, I will stop posting replies with help to underage/inexperienced users asking for advice. I'll also stop arguing with you when you advise against them not to use AAS. I have no right, and you are correct to do so.

As for myself, I just want to clear up one thing. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I seriously, 100% plan to start competing this November in a non-drug tested show. It is sanctioned with the IFBB (as you win your shows, you move up and up obviously). I know its not a huge chance that I make it that far, but my whole life dream is to become an IFBB pro, so I've gotta' try, man. I've dedicated everything in my life in every way possible to Bodybuilding. I NEED to use these substances to get there, and I cant start when I'm 30, because it'll be far too late by then.

Here are my pictures and stats, and I SWEAR TO GOD, on my life, these are NOT e-stats.

Weight: 207 (on a good day, average 204)
    Height: 5'10"
    Years lifting: Just under 5
    Cycle experience: 1 (typical Test-E + Dianabol for 12weeks)

Pictures: (the second picture is me at only 197lbs, taken 2 months ago) ...those are the two most recent that I have right now.

As for my lifts, they are as follows:
    Deadlift: 500 x 1 rep, 405 for 9 reps.
    Bench: 315lbs x 5 rep
    Squat: 315 x 8 rep (yes, weak I know, I gotta work on em)
    Militar Press: 225 x 4
    Dumbbell Flat Benchpress: 140's x 4
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 105's x 5

Again, not one single e-stat. In the least arrogant way possible, I'm A LOT stronger than pretty much everyone I know, and my knowledge when it comes to diet and sleep is again, far superior to the average person.

The ONLY reasons I even considered using these drugs is to take it to the level I've always dreamed of. Otherwise to be honest, I believe that have NO place anywhere else. Not in sports, not in young, and not even in the old people unless prescribed.

So again, I'm apologizing for any arguing that's gone on, I wanna be an active member of this board without all the ****in' garbage going on between me and some of the members.

Weather you guys wanna help me out when I have questions in the future for myself about cycling, is completely up to you. But those are my reasons for taking them, and I plan to do so either way. I will however, be on your side and stop interfering with you guys when you're advising against others about using them. Because in all honesty, you guys are right. 99% of the people asking don't have any clue what they're using, or why they're even using them.

I hope this clears up a lot, and it was not just me trying to show off my lifts or my body (weather you're impressed or not, I just wanted to show you where I'm standing stat wise)

dec11's comment about the "play park" kinda got me thinking. And someone else's about "other 20 years old being 160 pounds" as well. I'm far from it.

Again, sorry, thank you, and I hope everything from here on forward can be spoken about in a mature manner.

-HALTEH
    Last edited by HALTEH; 04-19-2011 at 06:48 PM.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Good luck on your journey.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Much respect!

bruary17 is offline Member
    That's real talk. Kid just won my respect.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 04-19-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: duplicate

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Why do you "need to use these substances" now? Have you looked at the ages of the Mr Olympia winners? Hell look at Ronnie Coleman. More and more the primie age has increased for a pro bb 'er.
    Something to keep in mind. Also keep in mind all the obvious and legimtimate reasons that im sure you have been made well aware of here showing why you should wait.
    Either way whatever - you will make up your own mind. In my opinion its like smoking ...dont try and justify what you are doing as ok - just say you know its bad for you but you choose to do it. If you choose to use steroids now, acknowedge its a bad idea but you decided to do it anyway and DEF do not give others irresponsible advice. Do smokers tell others they should smoke ?
    In addition how the hell are you giving advice on something you have never done yourself anyway ?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i appreciate you having the balls to apologise but i still say your living in a pipe dream thinking you've a pro shot and you're using this as an excuse to mess about with gear. your life your body

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    gl man hope to see you in the pros one day, seems like you know your shit use it.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Good attitude bro, push hard for it. It's an awesome lifestyle, whether your smashing guys at the local shows or making it pro.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Everyone is entitled to post their opinion on any threads but what I find frustrating is some teenager starts a thread and asks for help designing a first time cycle, he's 19yrs old 165lbs, training for 12 months and eats good. We all tell him what his problem is and which areas he needs to concentrate on while highlighting the dangers of using steroids at a young age and then some other young kid who doesn't have any experience in steroids or knowledge of the compounds being used and tells him he will need nolva with that and some deca . After 20 posts trying to direct this teenager in the right direction he will pick up on that one postfrom the other teenager advising him to cycle and all our hard work goes out of the window.

How can other teenagers/kids advice other young members how to cycle when they have only done one cycle or none and have zero knowledge on the risks involved and dangers! this is what is so frustrating. Dont get me wrong we are a steroid board and we advice accordingly but we try to give the safest advice possible for the stats and history provided. If we weren't so newbie driven it wouldn't be much of a problem but seeing that we are the No1 steroids board on the net we have a lot of newbie traffic so we have to keep this in mind when advising and who is watching. Many newbies just lurk and never post so all aspects need consideration.

My advice to someone doesn't change all because he is going to do it anyway, why would my advice change when his stats and experience hasn't!! I will keep pushing the issue of how important it is not to cycle before full development and in many cases i get pm's thanking me at a later date and I also get pm's 6 months down the line from the kids who did cycle and now cant get hard and they come crying to me for help.

I don't advice against teenagers using for the good of my health, its theirs. After 23+yrs in the business ive seen and experienced far more than some kid who thinks he knows it all. I advice what I feel is right from my knowledge and experience and it just's frustrating when I see other kids advising on a subject what they have no experience or knowledge about.

Normally with many younger bodybuilders it last's the summer then dies off. The younger bodybuilders need to learn how to eat to grow first and build some kind of base instead of thinking the answer is in an injection or pill. Many have no idea how to eat or what to eat and trust me I was a sponge for knowledge when i was a teenager first starting out and the diet side of things took me many years to conquer so when i hear kids saying their diet is good and cant be any better after 2-3 yrs of training I say bull.

If you want to run the risks involved that's your choice but please dont push them onto other inexperienced members like yourself. If your intentions were to become pro one day you would realize that building a natural foundation to its maximum limit would be the key to achieving your goal but yet again we have someone who thinks the only way forward is injections and tablets, if only you knew but I guess you will learn the hard way.

Best of luck with your dream and top marks for your public apology

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Marcus. If we made an exception for you at 20years of age, what kind of an example would that be for all the other kids out there wanting to take aas?

Your hopes and dreams are yours. But as a member of this board, it's good to hear you will no longer advise other youths to go down the aas path. That is clearly NOT the message we want to give.

Best of luck to you!

---Roman

Your Girl Loves Me is offline New Member
    so... u would rather some young kid go **** himself up and give another bad rep for something you are obviously trying to sanctify??? IDK I see your points and all I just think all of you could def go about it in another way instead of EDIT NO FLAMMING READ THE RULES.

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Xxxx
    Last edited by Cracovia82; 06-08-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Let's not get into a pisssing match here. I'm 49 and have been working out since I was 13, so let's do the math.... hmmm.... I guess that means i've been at it longer than some of you have been alive. I think I know a little something about what I'm talking about. Im not going to speak on Marcus' behalf, but I do know that he is several levels above me in experience and knowledge. His input should have at least some value.

If you read very carefully all the threads started by youths under 25 asking about aas, you will discover that the advice is always the same.

Why do we say the things we do? Well clearly it has nothing to do with the age of consent or your body being as tall as it is going to get. What it does consider is that your endocrine system and your HPTA systems do not fully mature well into your mid twenties.

This board is not necessarily about what chemicals or drugs can you take to grow some muscle. It is more importantly about how to achieve maximum health AND muscularity. But if we tell you how to take aas, and we feel there is a very real chance it could harm you, haven't we just violated one of our basic principles, and that being how to maximize your health?

It is true, we cannot stop you from doing what ever it is you are going to do to your body. And we respect your decision. But please respect our decision as well. And our decision is that we will NOT help youngsters out with taking aas.

If you disagree with this decision, there are other boards out there that may or may not be as concerned about your age when you start taking aas. As always, you are free to consult with one of those boards for any information in that particular area.

But for now, our position is that you should focus on your diet and exercise routines, and dial those in for the next several years until you reach 25 (some of you already are).

Once again, welcome to the board.
    Warm regards,
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by lisekpl View Post
    Well said. I guess some people just don't realize how long you've been in the game and that you give FREE advice.

If this forum is a well of knowledge, then why would you take it for granted?
    Agree

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Marcus is spot on.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow, marcus and times are fvking old........lol

damm good post Marcus...Damm good...

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    wow, marcus and times are fvking old........lol

damm good post Marcus...Damm good...
    Yes i'm old, or older than you moosey

I will be 44 yr old this year and I started training when i was 18ish, been at it for around 26 yrs but whos counting

Blog Entries
    lets not forget that any of the kids as long as they are 18 can read up on countless threads in this forum and all there answers can be found right hear within this domain...we are just not going to spoon feed anyone regardless of age..and i cant figure out why people would not want to learn this information by themselves instead of looking for advise from random peeps on the internet anyways...when i came here 3 yrs ago i made dam shure i thought i new the answer to a question through resurch so when i did ask a question it only varified or corrected my learnings...

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Your choice, 20 is young, to young and if your lucky, secondary effects will not became in some years. Take care of you, having a nice look for killing inside, does it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes i'm old, or older than you moosey

I will be 44 yr old this year and I started training when i was 18ish, been at it for around 26 yrs but whos counting
    how many years ago was that again?

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i appreciate you having the balls to apologise but i still say your living in a pipe dream thinking you've a pro shot and you're using this as an excuse to mess about with gear. your life your body
    x 2. IMO a 21 year old should be focused on getting a good education, career & getting laid, in that order. Not AS. Anything less will likely lead to a life of missed opportunities & mediocrity...
    Last edited by APIs; 04-20-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    x 2. IMO a 21 year old should focus on getting a good education, career & getting laid, in that order. Not AS. Anything less will likely lead to a life of missed opportunities & mediocrity...
    should be paramount for these kids, i fvcked about with brains to burn and ended up going back to education in my early 30's, not easy at that age when you've a house to run etc

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Nice post OP.

The people that were frustrated with you were not just frustrated with your posts...it is the fact that it is the millionth time it has happened. The forum works hard at having certain safety guidelines, and frankly, I am surprised they are able to maintain them with the constant flood of youngsters hitting the forum every day. It only works because nearly everyone gets behind them.

Ask Fireguy and a few other members about competing if you are really going to do it. They are a wealth of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    This year

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    marcus, good post, much respect

i too have had complications with the vets and mods on here and hav beeen trying to justify myself and where i stand on using aas.

i now understand why they say what they say, it is to help us younger guys, so freakin LISTEN to what they are saying

i would advise no one my age to do what i am doing, NO ONE. to do so would mess you up beyond reason bcause i kno for a fact most of the ppl (both young and old)
    are in total fog when using this stuff, more towards the young guys.

you need to stop and THINK, this will effect you in the long run. no need to do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Why do you "need to use these substances" now? Have you looked at the ages of the Mr Olympia winners? Hell look at Ronnie Coleman. More and more the primie age has increased for a pro bb 'er.
    Something to keep in mind. Also keep in mind all the obvious and legimtimate reasons that im sure you have been made well aware of here showing why you should wait.
    Either way whatever - you will make up your own mind. In my opinion its like smoking ...dont try and justify what you are doing as ok - just say you know its bad for you but you choose to do it. If you choose to use steroids now, acknowedge its a bad idea but you decided to do it anyway and DEF do not give others irresponsible advice. Do smokers tell others they should smoke ?
    In addition how the hell are you giving advice on something you have never done yourself anyway ?
    When did I NOT acknowledge that its not the smartest idea? I said right in this post that I know its not good for youngins' to do it. But I've made my decision. I really dont wanna' argue anymore though, bro. I appreciate you taking the time to write that out.

x 2. IMO a 21 year old should be focused on getting a good education, career & getting laid, in that order. Not AS. Anything less will likely lead to a life of missed opportunities & mediocrity...
    Dude, I've graduated college for Fitness & Health and now own my own Personal Training business AS WELL as into construction for Floor Laying. I've got my careers(s) and streams of income pretty set, thank you. As for getting laid, in the least homosexual way possible lol, it's really not the first thing on my mind. Girls will only be a setback for me right now. I'll be married one day for the rest of my life, no need to get girls attached now. If someone comes a long one night and is down for a good bang, sure i'll take it. Don't plan on going out looking for it though.

Fetch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    I'll be married one day for the rest of my life, no need to get girls attached now. If someone comes a long one night and is down for a good bang, sure i'll take it. Don't plan on going out looking for it though.
    Just a heads up, it's possible that you and your future wife will never be having kids.

Goodluck with your dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Just a heads up, it's possible that you and your future wife will never be having kids.

Goodluck with your dream.
    Doesn't Evan Centaponi have a child on the way right now? lol, but again, a danger I know of, and a risk I'm willing to take.

Seriously though, enough about me and juicing. That wasnt my intent of this post. I just wanted to publically apologize to dec11, and let them know I will no longer be starting sh*t with them while they give their input to people asking about juice. Simple.

I'll still be posting on these forums like a regular member, just not getting involved in certain threads.
    Last edited by HALTEH; 04-20-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Your Girl Loves Me is offline New Member
    no problem, didnt know that was flaming. In other threads tho your vets keep trolling/flaming me. Could you edit that? or maybe just stop singling me out. Thanks

Blog Entries
    When did I NOT acknowledge that its not the smartest idea? I said right in this post that I know its not good for youngins' to do it. But I've made my decision. I really dont wanna' argue anymore though, bro. I appreciate you taking the time to write that out.

Dude, I've graduated college for Fitness & Health and now own my own Personal Training business AS WELL as into construction for Floor Laying. I've got my careers(s) and streams of income pretty set, thank you. As for getting laid, in the least homosexual way possible lol, it's really not the first thing on my mind. Girls will only be a setback for me right now. I'll be married one day for the rest of my life, no need to get girls attached now. If someone comes a long one night and is down for a good bang, sure i'll take it. Don't plan on going out looking for it though.
    dont take that for granted, trust me, ive been there, it can all fall apart in no time, ppl come and go. if you're serious about fitness quals, go to degree level, if you havent already. ive recently upskilled allowing me to now teach fitness instructors and PT's courses, this is the route you want to take to ever get any form of security in this industry, the rest is all just sales BS and no gym gives a toss about its clients or the PT's working in it
    Last edited by dec11; 04-20-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Marcus and TR was there electricity back then? I bet you guys were stylin in your Model-T's lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Marcus and TR was there electricity back then? I bet you guys were stylin in your Model-T's lol
    In 1967 we only had candles lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    This is the same crap I was dishing out to middle aged, yet still very youthful, folks when I was shovel's age. Karma can be a real sunofagun!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Decent stats justify the youth?

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, I've graduated college for Fitness & Health and now own my own Personal Training business AS WELL as into construction for Floor Laying. I've got my careers(s) and streams of income pretty set, thank you.
    I'm not flaming, but you can't throw a rock in a gym without hitting a PT. I was referring to at least a 4 year college degree in a viable field where you can excel without struggling down the road. However, if you honestly have a good business in-place, then I guess you're on your own path then...

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so, the OP was a teenager only last year?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Decent stats justify the youth?
    I totally agree with what this guy says...VERY good point!

Blog Entries
    I'm not flaming, but you can't throw a rock in a gym without hitting a PT. I was referring to at least a 4 year college degree in a viable field where you can excel without struggling down the road. However, if you honestly have a good business in-place, then I guess you're on your own path then...
    very true, the last place i worked in had so many pt's there was actual physical fights about client poaching and sabotage of other's reputations

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    This is the same crap I was dishing out to middle aged, yet still very youthful, folks when I was shovel's age. Karma can be a real sunofagun!
    As he says while his bones are a creaking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information