Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    warren916 is offline Associate Member

Anadrol vs Dianabol

What do you guys prefer?

Dianabol doesnt work well for me, have yet to try Anadrol .

Dianabolicus is offline New Member
    I have yet to include D-bol in my cycles, but I can share my experience of the Anadrol I am currently on my last few days of. 5 week kickstart of 75 mg Anadrol ED (along with 750 mg test/week, 600mg EQ/week).

I gained a solid 20 lbs, about a 1/2 inch in the waist. Coworkers noticed and commented on my delts swelling up. Strength shot up... example: shoulder pressing [85lb dumbbells x 6 with a spot] before cycle, now I'm at 95 lb x 8 no spot. Bench went up 40 lbs and explosive power increased. I was deadlifting 405 lb x 3 before. I hit 495 x 2 last week. So these A bombs CLEARLY WORK HOT DAMN!!

negative effects: Water retention... Those 20 lbs were almost all water, and it ****ed up my electrolyte balance badly. Drinking as much water as I can and just pissing it out... lips cracking, headaches, feeling like shit and an occasional fever.

in conclusion: Anadrol is ****ing awesome and I recommend it if you want to put on serious size and strength in a very short amount of time.

my stats:

6'4''
    255 lb
    36-37 inch waist
    18 inch arms
    49 inch chest
    58 inch shoulders (need to double check this... )
    28.5 inch thighs 17.5 inch calves (tall guy calves)
    17 inch neck
    15% bf

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ lol i dunno how you say its awesome when you even said. 'Water retention... Those 20 lbs were almost all water, and it ****ed up my electrolyte balance badly'

20pounds means nothing if its just water. well to me anyways

seems to work well i strength though.

i assume that much water retention would be related to diet. as that is a shit load of water

When I INFER that the poundage I gained was all water, I am doing just that. I still have the size, and I will for the remainder of my cycle. The rapid weight gain (usually over 2 lbs a day for the first bit) leads me to think its water weight. HOWEVER, the resulting increases in size, strength and a leaner appearance overall has me all slack-jawed and love struck. My diet is fairly clean, but when I ingested any overly salted food, the results were way worse than without the anadrol (bloating, headaches etc).

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Easy on, easy off. Drol improves muscularity and strength, and provides additional lubrication in the joints since it is mostly water. For me, it also makes me lethargic and sleepy.

But a standard period to take drol is 4 weeks. How much real muscle growth do you think can actually occur in such a short period of time?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Anadrol is the harshest oral i've taken. Strenght gain was incredible so was the weight gain. What sucked were the side effects.

HORRIBLE calf pumps and cramping durring cardio, Back pumps that were painfull. I was bloated enough for a buddy to say he could see it in my face.

I felt lathargic. And anxiety was also a problem, blood pressure shot up 20 points in two weeks. The 15lbs i saw gained in 4 weeks dropped down to about 8 within a week of stoping it.

Next time I think i'll give dbol a shot.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Drol + Moderate to low carb diet + starting lean = fantastic results.

Really? Wow. Will be taking an AI and considering adding to the mid/end of my current cycle.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Too bad t-bol is not in the mix here either. I enjoy it so much more then anadrol since it is a leaner gain which I enjoy. Never tried d-bol and don't think I ever would.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i tried anadrol at 50mgs per day a few years back & only did 2 weeks.. Extreme nausea which curbed my appetite.. Not a good experience for me at all, but strength did shoot up.. I preferably like dbol for me..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Drol + Moderate to low carb diet + starting lean = fantastic results.
    X2, i know many that run it just before a comp....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    I've used Anapolon more times than i can remember,its a great drug for someone who wants fast gains to mass and power.

What do i suggest - After all these years i found out that it works best by itself or maybe with just a hint of Winstrol and only that,of course you'll have to take proviron from the day one.
    - Less is more with this drug,no matter whats your exp with these stuff do not take more than 100 mgs per day.
    - On an 8 weeks cycle i used to take 2 pills for a month and then taking only 25 mgs for the rest of the cycle(half a pill before workout) combined with higher doses of Winstrol .

Dianabol is a nice drug but you need to stack it with some other dudes in order to see dramatic or similar to Anapolon(Androlic you name it) results,maybe its the dose(5mgs or 10 compared to 50mgs..)who knows? I've never experiment with a dose higher than 50 mgs of Diana..?

Both guyz need Proviron for companionship and you have to be carefull with your diet too(no salt period)you also need to be really dedicated to your gym program,these things need to be "burned through steel and sweat" ..
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-22-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Iv exp dianabol doses of 60mg/ed not very happy w/ it.

Im thinking of adding Anadrol to my next cycle, or possibly just adding it now mid cycle.

Any exp w adding mid cycle?

One can only add so much muscle in a matter of weeks regardless, but entertaining an oral atm.

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Years ago I was doing 2x50 tabs a day on a cycle, huge amount of water retention, and I got a boob job without going under the knife! I did get strong as hell, but lost it all. I wouldn't do it again. Dbol is much better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by workhardgethuge View Post
    Years ago I was doing 2x50 tabs a day on a cycle, huge amount of water retention, and I got a boob job without going under the knife! I did get strong as hell, but lost it all. I wouldn't do it again.
    Can you name the other drugs that you've stacked it with? Just curious

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    Can you name the other drugs that you've stacked it with? Just curious
    Honestly I couldn't, It was 10+ years ago, I may have been on Masteron with it...not sure what else...obviously not enough Dex was taken.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Anadrol is the harshest oral i've taken. Strenght gain was incredible so was the weight gain. What sucked were the side effects.

HORRIBLE calf pumps and cramping durring cardio, Back pumps that were painfull. I was bloated enough for a buddy to say he could see it in my face.

I felt lathargic. And anxiety was also a problem, blood pressure shot up 20 points in two weeks. The 15lbs i saw gained in 4 weeks dropped down to about 8 within a week of stoping it.

Next time I think i'll give dbol a shot.
    50mgs drol and 20mgs dbol was a nice little cocktail for me with no sides, might be worth a blast for you? with test of course
    Last edited by dec11; 04-22-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    I've used Anapolon more times than i can remember,its a great drug for someone who wants fast gains to mass and power.

What do i suggest - After all these years i found out that it works best by itself or maybe with just a hint of Winstrol and only that,of course you'll have to take proviron from the day one.
    - Less is more with this drug,no matter whats your exp with these stuff do not take more than 100 mgs per day.
    - On an 8 weeks cycle i used to take 2 pills for a month and then taking only 25 mgs for the rest of the cycle(half a pill before workout) combined with higher doses of Winstrol .

Dianabol is a nice drug but you need to stack it with some other dudes in order to see dramatic or similar to Anapolon(Androlic you name it) results,maybe its the dose(5mgs or 10 compared to 50mgs..)who knows? I've never experiment with a dose higher than 50 mgs of Diana..?

Both guyz need Proviron for companionship and you have to be carefull with your diet too(no salt period)you also need to be really dedicated to your gym program,these things need to be "burned through steel and sweat" ..
    please dont post this kind of worthless reckless rubbish

Sorry if i offended you,i was just expressing my opinion,sometimes its really nice to agree to disagree with someone elses thoughts
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-23-2011 at 02:09 AM.

BDL
    BDL is offline New Member
    I gained 33lb from dbol 30/30/40/40 with 600mg test E. Im was VERY bloaded and looked like sh#t. My arms go so full and easily pumped it made it hard to do the basic things like brush my teeth or put my socks on.
    I was quite impressed with the results.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I get awesome results with anadrol , but I have to agree the sides are a bit much at times. I got on a stepper before to help with water retention lol, and after 2 entire min I had to not only stop but sit down cause the pump in my legs was soo stupid. Took almost 10 min to go away too

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I get awesome results with anadrol, but I have to agree the sides are a bit much at times. I got on a stepper before to help with water retention lol, and after 2 entire min I had to not only stop but sit down cause the pump in my legs was soo stupid. Took almost 10 min to go away too
    Hahaha i hear you man,felt good though huh?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I know alot of people who love anadrol . For many drol with a good diet = win. For me Anadrol gave me bad sides. I dont usually experince too many adverse sides. In fact i feel pretty fortunate in that regard. When i used drol however i felt horrible. Headaches , no appetite , lethargic. I disliked it. I always did well with dball - even at what would be considered high doses.

Blog Entries
    Sorry if i offended you,i was just expressing my opinion,sometimes its really nice to agree to disagree with someone elses thoughts
    no prob, you just have to remember that some ppl will take advice on board and act on it, not good if its the wrong advice. do a little research mate, loads of info on here for you to learn.

Now that we became "friends" can you tell me where was i wrong and reckless according to what i've expressed? 25mgs after week 5? Stacking it with Winstrol ? Just to name a few
    Will anyone harm himself if he listens to this advice? Less is more for example?
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-23-2011 at 10:28 AM.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    was gonna try out some abombs this time around but decided to stick with var
    the back pumps were bad enough on var so im gonna stick with that for my oral of choice

lean dry gains > bloat + 2 extra pounds imo

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Now that we became "friends" can you tell me where was i wrong and reckless according to what i've expressed? 25mgs after week 5? Stacking it with Winstrol? Just to name a few
    Pointless to argue with that man. I just tell him "you win" that always works.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    I see

Blog Entries
    ever the immature brat eh?
    tell you what, as mr kostas wisely advised, why don you go on ahead and have an adrol only cycle with a 'hint' of winstrol , whatever a hint is, oh and dont forget the system saving proviron .
    Last edited by dec11; 04-23-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    I see
    you see what?
    youre going to now side with a 21yr old who hasnt a clue what hes talking about either. i tried to tell you nicely about your advice, but will now just point out that its total crap. good luck, continue with it and see if you can log in this time next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you see what?
    youre going to now side with a 21yr old who hasnt a clue what hes talking about either. i tried to tell you nicely about your advice, but will now just point out that its total crap. good luck, continue with it and see if you can log in this time next week.
    No i'm logging off by myself,i saw that coming to be honest,new guy that has a clue about our thing,no thats not gonna be accepted.No biggy

Nazi punks **** off

Blog Entries
    No i'm logging off by myself,i saw that coming to be honest,new guy that has a clue about our thing,no thats not gonna be accepted.No biggy

Nazi punks **** off
    strange you apparently bad english grammar doesnt seem consistent from post to post mate, and slang words dont seem to be a problem?

busted, which ever banned re-join you are.

ever the immature brat eh?
    tell you what, as mr kostas wisely advised, why don you go on ahead and have an adrol only cycle with a 'hint' of winstrol, whatever a hint is, oh and dont forget the system saving proviron.
    You win!

Blog Entries
    You win!
    not hard against smart asses like you kiddo, started that ill advised cycle yet?
    cant wait till you start gobbing off about it and get the elbow like the other 1000 before you

not hard against smart asses like you kiddo, started that ill advised cycle yet?
    cant wait till you start gobbing off about it and get the elbow like the other 1000 before you
    No not yet. Making sure everything is lined out. Then when im finished, I will make sure your the first to know about all the gains I kept.

Blog Entries
    Why am i not surprised this thread turned out this way. Im not taking sides , in fact im inclinded to prob agree with Dec 11ths contention. However all that needed to be done here was for Dec 11 to explain WHY he thought this advice Kostas gave was a bad idea.
    Now i see 3 possible reasons why he wouldnt do that:
    1- He doesnt know why its a bad idea
    2- He cant be bothered to help or take the 2 mins to type it out
    3- He'd rather getting into a pointless pissing contest and argue

So , Dec11 , Which is it ?

While it is prudent for experienced members to discourage the passing on of bad advice , it is also prudent to show respect and try to share experince and knowledge as to WHY its bad advice. Anytime one persons initial response to anothers is basically "thats stupid" with no explination offered this is where it usually ends up.

Now i dont know or care who Kostas is or for that matter who Dec 11 is ... but i DO know that personal insults by either one directed twords the other (or anyone else) in this thread is not going to be tolerated. So if you guys wanna debate as to why you each think you are correct - fine - but the name calling and insults need to stop. Seems silly to me that a 2 min explination could have avoided this whole thing and educated some people - yet here we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Why am i not surprised this thread turned out this way. Im not taking sides , in fact im inclinded to prob agree with Dec 11ths contention. However all that needed to be done here was for Dec 11 to explain WHY he thought this advice Kostas gave was a bad idea.

While it is prudent for experienced members to discourage the passing on of bad advice , it is also prudent to show respect and try to share experince and knowledge as to WHY its bad advice. Anytime one persons initial response to anothers is basically "thats stupid" with no explination offered this is where it usually ends up.

Now i dont know or care who Kostas is or for that matter who Dec 11 is ... but i DO know that personal insults by either one directed twords the other (or anyone else) in this thread is not going to be tolerated. So if you guys wanna debate as to why you each think you are correct - fine - but the name calling and insults need to stop. Seems silly to me that a 2 min explination could have avoided this whole thing and educated some people - yet here we are.
    ive the brains to spot a fool jimmy, have you?
    if you cant spot kostas for what he is well then i dont know.
    you had a swipe at me in PM, why not keep it there?
    as i told you there, lets take it to vets/admin and state the case, you obviously are carry on a vendetta from a thread awhile back and flexing your new monitor muscle.

maybe if you'd notice, yet another brat jumped in to stir up shit, try dealing with those with your new status rather than those of us who can advise and go an extra mile to try and sort the crap from the good. but then, as i said, you have vendetta against me
    Last edited by dec11; 04-23-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post

dont ppl giving reckless advice also need to be told not to or do we just leave that unchecked?

i didnt call kostas any names, infect if you read one of his posts, he did.
    i also answered his post graciously and just stated bad advice is dangerous to noobs and got a smart ass reply
    Last edited by dec11; 04-23-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    ive the brains to spot a fool jimmy, have you?
    if you cant spot kostas for what he is well then i dont know.
    you had a swipe at me in PM, why not keep it there?
    as i told you there, lets take it to vets/admin and state the case, you obviously are carry on a vendetta from a thread awhile back and flexing your new monitor muscle.
    I didnt have a swipe at anyone. I RESPECTFULLY pm'd you and explained why it might be prudent to explain your position rather than essentially call someones post stupid. I dont care who Kostas is or isnt or who you are or arent . That doesnt change or justify the role you played in this. My fear was the thread might turn into EXACTLY what this thread did. Seeing as how you have been a member here for a while i HOPED you might be able to help prevent that. Turns out I hoped for too much. I have no vendetta aganist you and am not flexing anything. I would have pmed anyone that posted what you did in the same respectful manner i pmed you. I tried to prevent this thread from turning into what it did. You could have prevented this entire cluster fvck by simply taking 2 mins to type out why you thought Kostas' advice was bad. Instead you would rather waste 25 mins pissing, insulting and arguing uselessly.
    I stand by my post , my pm , and everything i have stated. If you have a problem with it - you feel free to go to whomever you like .
    Now lets get this Thread on Topic .....
    We could start by Dec11 explaining why Kostas' advice may not be the mosty prudent .....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 04-23-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information