RoidBoid is offline Member

week 3 glute lumps and soreness

hi guys have had a search around but found different comments.. im using 23g 1" pins nd shooting test e twice weekly (mon,thurs) first 2 jabs just felt sore as a result of muscle soress and being a virgin in that area, that last couple have been relly sore and today a lump on my left glute is hard to sit on, it fairly big and sore but not red.

1. should i leve it and hope it will calm down?
    2. will all my shots be like this 2-3days after the shot?
    3. 1.25 pins next time?
    it seems wierd as i cant feel any lumps after injecting and always give it a good rub after.. whats the heads up..
    cheers

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Should be using 1.5" for glutes...Are you using UGL gear?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    ugl stuff?

first time using this gear?

did you have any problems pinning the actuall injecting part in the site which is now sore?

1" is plenty big

location of injection site pain?

for the first couple of weeks you will have pain the next morning due to the oil absorbing away from the injected solution and as a result you are just left with testosterone crystals which take 2-3 days the dissolve

it goes away after a while virgin muscle injection pain but if the ba is to high you will have pain everytime

answer my questions so I can better understand the situtation and try and evaluate weather it might be a bacterial infection

posting a pic would be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Should be using 1.5" for glutes...Are you using UGL gear?
    why?

you don't know his bodyfat levels?

and it dosen't matter if the test landed in the dermal layer it would still absorbe efficently (studies to back it up)

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    What are you injecting?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    why?

and it dosen't matter if the test landed in the dermal layer it would still absorbed efficently (studies to back it up)
    And has also been noted to cause more pain than deep IM

injecting test e (morma) "wink wink" i know my gears legit.
    bodyfats around 10% and pin goes the whole way in..

currently hard to sit and starting to hurt when walking, all the jabs ive done seem to be sore around the 2days post injection but this one is the only one thats turned into a lump

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    And has also been noted to cause more pain than deep IM
    Not gonna argue with that

The study was done with people using TRT dosages

I couldn't even imagine how painfut it would be to SQ inject 3mls of gear

I mentioned it just incase peope thought it wouldn't absorbe

peace

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    injecting test e (morma) "wink wink" i know my gears legit.
    bodyfats around 10% and pin goes the whole way in..

currently hard to sit and starting to hurt when walking, all the jabs ive done seem to be sore around the 2days post injection but this one is the only one thats turned into a lump
    It's not really a question of being legit or not, more so just the overall quality. If it's UGL, the gear itself could be great quality, but the BA content could be high which is causing the pain and lump. So, if you're gear is from a UGL, that's more than likely the cause. In which case, it will continue to be like this for the entire cycle.

its human grade stuff, pictures attached.. top outer left glute... doesnt look bad in the pictures but its like a small ball underneeth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails week 3 glute lumps and soreness-ass-2.jpg   week 3 glute lumps and soreness-ass-1.jpg  

LOL, the full ass shots weren't needed!!! I almost always get a lump at the injection site if I pin my glutes. It'll stay 2-4 days and hurt a little bit. Just get used to it. I just started using my quads to being as I'm pinning ED and they will hurt for 2-3 afterward, kinda like a good bruise or I did to many squats. Its the prop I use, it just hurts. I always add 1ml or cc to my gear to thin it out a little bit ans help ease the pain. I started doing it on my last cycle of T500, that shit will burn you up!!! No pinning it anywhere other then the glutes. I did a quad pin with it and my thigh swole up to the point of the skin being tight and I couldn't bend my leg. Some gear goes smoother then others, some cause lumps and some hurt like hell. Its just the nature of injecting forgien substances into you body!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My first thought whenever someone posts that the are having ass pain after pinning glutes is depth of penetration and location of the needle in the glute. You can probably get by with a 1 inch but only if you bend over slightly to spread and thin the fat layer then insert the needle to the hilt. As far as location you are not as far off as I expected but you are probably a little low, look up gluteal injection locations. You probably want to be about an inch and a half to two inches higher up.

By the way we have several knowlegable gay members on the board and I am sure once they see this thread they will be happy to assist you in any way they can....

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    LOL, the full ass shots weren't needed!!! I almost always get a lump at the injection site if I pin my glutes. It'll stay 2-4 days and hurt a little bit. Just get used to it. I just started using my quads to being as I'm pinning ED and they will hurt for 2-3 afterward, kinda like a good bruise or I did to many squats. Its the prop I use, it just hurts. I always add 1ml or cc to my gear to thin it out a little bit ans help ease the pain. I started doing it on my last cycle of T500, that shit will burn you up!!! No pinning it anywhere other then the glutes. I did a quad pin with it and my thigh swole up to the point of the skin being tight and I couldn't bend my leg. Some gear goes smoother then others, some cause lumps and some hurt like hell. Its just the nature of injecting forgien substances into you body!
    Yeah they were. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    My first thought whenever someone posts that the are having ass pain after pinning glutes is depth of penetration and location of the needle in the glute. You can probably get by with a 1 inch but only if you bend over slightly to spread and thin the fat layer then insert the needle to the hilt. As far as location you are not as far off as I expected but you are probably a little low, look up gluteal injection locations. You probably want to be about an inch and a half to two inches higher up.

By the way we have several knowlegable gay members on the board and I am sure once they see this thread they will be happy to assist you in any way they can....

but seriously though dosen't look that bad

let us know how it turns out

for better or worse

ps have that same tv at home

I will never look it the same ever again....

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shol'va View Post
    yeah they were. Lol
    lmfao

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wtf....lol dude you alright? some ones going to be pming you .sholva/dsm...
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    its human grade stuff, pictures attached.. top outer left glute... doesnt look bad in the pictures but its like a small ball underneeth

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    wtf....lol dude you alright? some ones going to be pming you .sholva/dsm...
    Already have...waiting on those frontal pics now.

cro
    Blog Entries
    i knew it......lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Already have...waiting on those frontal pics now.

lol should have thought about this before hand haha...

feels very hot and is now a hard lump, im starting to question infection... i am extra clean when injecting

mase1834 is offline New Member
    no worries RoidBoid. This has happened to me a few different times. The lump will go away. In the meantime, to help it out, massage the area. Its going to hurt but it helps. I also found that if you get one of those ben-gay heating pads that you can stick to your skin and wear that it really helps in the pain. dont sweat it. you will be fine.

Your going to need to pm me preferably full body pics, so that I can give you my unbiased opinion of those swelling areas.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 04-25-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Theres alot of love in here tonight!!! LOL

cro
    Blog Entries
    always is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Theres alot of love in here tonight!!! LOL

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    why?

you don't know his bodyfat levels?

and it dosen't matter if the test landed in the dermal layer it would still absorbe efficently (studies to back it up)
    I dont care what the studies say, I have tried it and it was the only time I had a lump and it hurt for a good week. I wont use less than 1" on quads and 1 1/2" on glutes and my body fat is pretty low. Not competition low but well under 15%.

right guys quick update.. got 2 amoxcillin caps down me before bed last night.. was in 7/10 pain the area was hot and solid and alot worse then the pictures above, woke up this mourning and its not as bad i can walk without a limp and touch wood is starting to get better for the jab on monday. i left my jab last night and will shoot my right side instead tonight.

im guessing infection unless the body reacts sometimes like this to foreign items, i am mega clean and have not had one like this in the last 3injections.

Its just your body reacting to it. It'll get better, if not just PM Shol'va and he'll cum over and rub some cream on it! LOL

update: the area has gone really red and seems like its coming to a head.. its sticking out a a fair amount.. soreness is still there but not on the scale it was before. i dont understand how it could be infected when everything i did and used was sterile

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Shit this quite concerns me. I'm just about to start my first ever cycle and thought I would mainly focus on the glutes for injection. Is this common what you're talking about or is this fairly rare? thanks guys

morty is offline Junior Member
    If a man talked to a woman the way the OP was talked to he would probably get booted or flamed, to bad this board has come to these double standards to often
    Not gay bashing here but just keep it to yourself and treat people with the respect they deserve

Did you not catch that one of the guys in this thread is gay? Its all fun and games and no one can take a joke better then a gay person! Ask my gay aunt, cousin, and the several other lesbians I know! Its very hard to offend them without going out of your way. Hell, they make straight people jokes too. Take a chill pill, you seem to be the only one upset here! OP, I think I might go have that looked at!

shot my right side as instructed about 1inch up..... so far most painful shot but not sore after. the lump is still there but is now a 3/10 for pain

Quote Originally Posted by morty View Post
    If a man talked to a woman the way the OP was talked to he would probably get booted or flamed, to bad this board has come to these double standards to often
    Not gay bashing here but just keep it to yourself and treat people with the respect they deserve
    its fine dude, i just accept it as banter.. many people are anti gay from where im from but me im not assedd, if ur happy ur happy... one thing i cnt stand though is OTT gays, who make it clear to everyone they are gay..

anyway signs seem like its clearing up

Thread Information