Rosco901 is offline Associate Member

Tren Ace and test E Cycle

Alright Guys im new on here so just a quick question.

Stats : 23 yrs old
    5,7 180 LBS

eating roughly 3000-5000 calories per day.

Training for roughly 7 years and hitting it hard for the past 2 years.

This is my 3rd cycle.

Im looking at doing a test E and tren A cycle, 600mg test per week and 300mg of tren cycle is for 12 weeks, just wanted to know is it worth running dex or HCG during this as from prev cycles not really had any sides from deca etc...

Any feedback would be good.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    besides the fact you are jumping in to much to soon yes using Adex and HCG would be a good idea along with a PCT. What is your plan for PCT? Wait until you get tren dick and then do something?

well my plan was to run HCG through the cycle along with dex and novla if needed, to avoid any tren dick. And what makes you think im jumping in to much too soon?

Then PCT 14 days after last injection-HCG for 2 weeks and then clomid novla for 3 more weeks

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    3000-5000 cals a day... well which is it because that is a huge difference... so sounde like your diet is probably no in order. That would be step one.

Judging by the fact you are asking about HCG and then stating that your idea for using it is to avoid 'tren dick', which I dont think should be an issue because you are running 600mg of test, you probably have little idea about HCG. How much are you planning to inject each week?

HCG is a good idea through out cycle to prevent shut down of your nat test production and testicular atrophy. Adex should only be necessary if you are getting est sides i.e. gyno. You may want to consider having something on hand for potential prolactin side effects because of the tren. You need to do some more research.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smashingbox View Post
    3000-5000 cals a day... well which is it because that is a huge difference... so sounde like your diet is probably no in order. That would be step one.

Judging by the fact you are asking about HCG and then stating that your idea for using it is to avoid 'tren dick', which I dont think should be an issue because you are running 600mg of test, you probably have little idea about HCG. How much are you planning to inject each week?

HCG is a good idea through out cycle to prevent shut down of your nat test production and testicular atrophy. Adex should only be necessary if you are getting est sides i.e. gyno. You may want to consider having something on hand for potential prolactin side effects because of the tren. You need to do some more research.
    Agreed with the above. Good explanation on the HCG and Adex usage also since he seems a little confused. Thankfully you do have a PCT planned.

3rd cycle and your only 23 it's quite a bit. Also like said, 3000 - 5000 is a huge difference.

OK to clear things up i eat approx 4000 calories per day and its a good clean diet.

I planned on 3 HCG dosages 1 at the start of cycle middle and end then run it for 2 weeks at the start of pct .

Dose for HCG at start is 500IU then another at the middle and end. I have clomid etc on hand for any gyno but from past experence im not prone to any sides.

and i hope that the test will keep tren dick away but incase this fails, what can you recommend to keep these sides from happening or getting to severe? cheers

Thread Information