Thread: Baby Cycle Help

miamiguy10 is offline New Member

Baby Cycle Help

Hey bros,

Hoping I could pick a few brains here.

First off, I'm 29 y/o male, 5'9" - 170 pounds, roughly 12% b/f.

I've been training on and off since I was 15...but about a year and a half ago I rededicated myself and have lost roughly 30 pounds to my current weight. I train 5-6 days a week at high intensity, and do 40-50 mins of cardio 5 times a week. I'm in the best shape I've been in since roughly 2004.

I have experimented with AAS in the past, but as most, was young and dumb and didn't do things correctly. At this point, I'm ready to jump back on. I have an extremely clean diet, and I think now is the time considering I really have to make no major lifestyle changes to accommodate AAS usage.

I recently acquired 40mL of winny, 10mL DECA 300, 10mL Cyp

My questions are...has anyone on here stacked all 3 at once? Or is it widely recommended to start winny towards the end of the cycle? I realize this is a very baby cycle...honestly the winny is most important to me. I don't want to put on 20lbs nor am I looking to compete. I think 8-10 pounds of lean muscle, plus dropping about the last 5 pounds of fat off of me is my ideal goal.

What do you guys think? Also, I have hcg for PCT, what else should I try to acquire? And what supplements would you suggest while cycling?

Sorry for the long post, and I'm sure some will flame. But I'd appreciate legit answers if you could.

Thanks alot!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well that looks like too many compounds for a first cycle and it really looks like you just started buying whatever you could get your hands on. You don`t even have any pct laid out hcg is for on cycle not pct. For pct you need to get some nolva and clomid.

werms is offline Associate Member
    Not to sound like an ass.

Read the stickies and then Swifto's Q&A thread.

When you come back you should have all the answers you need.

miamiguy10 is offline New Member
    I hear ya man. To be honest, I just wanted to take winny by itself. However, the more I researched and thought about it, I do want to add a little size during cycle. So I grabbed some deca thinking it'd help with joint pain on the winny and add me some size. And I know taking deca without test isn't the most recommended method. Deca dick is certainly not something I want to explore.

So while it may look like that, I did think about what I wanted to take and bought accordingly. And the reason I haven't started yet is because I want to get all PCT in order before I do. I figured nolva and clomid would work...my question: how much of each and what dosage?

davep7 is offline New Member
    ive been looking for a pct myself... this one looks good and has a great explanation... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y-Steroid.com-)

secondly with all that ive been reading i would just stick with the test, maybe the dbol as well

Thread Information