needsomehelp is offline Associate Member

"I have a Friend" lol

Hey,

So I've been power lifting with this guy, my age 40, he said he ****ed up the amounts, (We are supposed to be doing similar cycles), but he ****ed up his mg per ml and stuff, So I tried to math it out...I think he is at between 1600 to 1800 of test E, (Over 17 days), and eod arimidex 1 mg.....We were supposed to do same cycle at 700 per week test e and arimidex eod, but he ****ed up. He gonna be alright? I feel like shit myself, he is having similar bad reactions, it's just he has so much more test than me and want to make sure he's cool and how to stabilize back to a proper amount? I mean whats to expect day 21 or 22 when these injection sites start hitting his blood stream...

Thanks!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No the test wont hurt him.But thats a lot of Adex.Could be thats why your feeling bad.Most dont use it unless they need it.Some run .50EOD.So yall on the high side.You do need estro to build muscle.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be test flu, how are you not absolutely certain of your math before you start injecting. This can keep me up at Night doubting my math..lol

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    get back on your planned dosing protocol and ride it out. what songdog said about the adex

Once you figure out what your Test dosage should be just stay there and don't vary it. It'll throw your endogenous test level off and you'll get sides.

Hey everyone, Song dog thanks so much as well. I'm immediatly backing down too .5 on the dex, and will suggest that to friend as well. glad to tell him besides safely, slowly, backing that overall test number back to reason for an almost rookie, (Imagine), lol...and then feeling like shit. Even I was scared. We are both feeling like shit me around 750, him, lol, currently like 1650 or some shit, lol. I did two anavar only cycles after 33, then anavar/andriol , 35 then test 400 cyp weekly, then test cyp 500 weekly and 1-4 dbol 40 mg at 36, (My profile has that picture, from '06, you can see how I blew the **** up. No gyno or other than bloating, then in 2008 ran dbol at 40 weekly and test cyp at 500. Then I waited till now. First time with ai, first time feeling bad. So it did freak me out a bit. All you hear on dbol, no prob, but dex has me ugh I ****ing hate it and am so glad a vet or two agree it's the culprit, phew. oh, btw sleeplessness too, 4th night literally rolling in bed awake, and yes I know how important sleep is.

If anyones interested I can make a post or blog but here it is in a nutshell, during those years off, (Approx every two), I still lifted HARD say 7 months. But I also easily controlled diet ect....I went from 215, get this, 175 in those two years. I was running do yoga during those times, and I have always made my last set any exercise under 4 reps due to weight. So I was thinking, ****, add the dex, f the dbol, and do a blast cycle, so I might even go to 1000 mg a week if you're right about the dex. Like Ronnie says, 6 weeks on heavy reps to exhaustion, no muscle more than 12 exercises a week on heavy, then two weeks on rep style just novaldex, then back on hard 6 weeks, then PCT, that will be it for me. I have novaldex on hand for rep weeks and for pct...so 6 heavy anabolic as heck, then 2 rep style weeks, using pct, then 6 more back on hard, then pct...thats it.

It has made a difference, no doubt, I'll try to post a pic. Thanks again.

Only fluish symptom is sneezing..lol....really.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd drop that adex. You don't need it till you need it. I've run up to 1.5 grams of Test per week and never needed an AI. Messes with your libido, your joints (and at our age who needs that!) as well as can hinder your gains. You should re-read Ronnie too. It's 8 week blasts, not 6. There's no sense in taking Tamox during your 2 week deload since the Test won't have left your system. Test C takes 18 days to leave your system, so for your 2 week deload you'll stop the test altogether or drop the dose to 200-250 mg per week. Then you increase dosage and blast for 8 more weeks, THEN, if your using Test C, start PCT 18 days following your last shot. Read Ronnie's thread again, you almost got it right. Hope this helps.

Thread Information