x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

Worked my a** off on this cycle. Plz critique.

Goal is mass!

Week 1-4: test p, 200mg/EW
    Week 1-15: test c, 600mg/EW
    Week 1-12: Nadromix (deca ), 500mg/EW
    Week 1-16: Bolden (eq), 600/EW
    Week 1-21 Arimidex .25 mg "E3D"

Day 1-10: Anadrol , 50mg/ED
    Day 11-29: Anadrol, 100mg/ED
    Day 20-40: Anadrol, 50mg/ED

4 days after last pin of test c, I will run HCG @ 1000 IU ED for 10 days then start PCT (uping Arimidex to .25 mgs "ED" during these 10 days)

PCT:
    Week 17-21 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10
    Week 17-21 Clomid 50/50/50/25/25

Stats:

Height: 6'6
    Weight: 223lb
    bf: %16
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 04-25-2011 at 09:09 PM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    why kickstart with prop when you have orals.? or visa versa.

keep it simple. you have to many compounds imho

personally i would drop the BF% down before starting though.

I was just thinking...
    Would it be good if i dropped the test p and the drol and kick started with dbol instead?
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 04-25-2011 at 11:00 PM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yeah either use prop or an oral. no need for two.

yeah dbol would go nicely

i still think dbol test and deca would be enough in the cycle.

but we can wait for others to chime in

Hope someone contributes sometime this year

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    I'm thinking like t-gunz thats a shit load of gear. Unless you have an extensive cycle history that probally a little much. I personally love test and deca but i never kick started it with d-bol. I've heard alot of people does because it just takes so long to get results from it. Good luck keep us posted

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    this guy is 21 and reg making new threads every time i or anyone else who knows calls him out

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    this guy is 21 and reg making new threads every time i or anyone else who knows calls him out
    You know whats f'ed up! That ppl like you exist when they are supposed to be exterminated.
    You know, those little annoying pests that you would just love to squash!

Youre going around giving ppl false info, and you are basing that info on what??? How you're feeling today? Your period? Or is it just pure retardation?

Dont worry, those are rhetorical questions.

Oh, that means you dont have to answer.

I was hoping this would be a clean thread but some roaches just wont keep out.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x View Post
    You know whats f'ed up! That ppl like you exist when they are supposed to be exterminated.

Youre going around giving ppl false info, and you are basing that info on what??? How you're feeling today? Your period? Or is it just pure retardation?

Good luck getting advice. Being 21 means people won't give you advice about your cycle...being rude to someone trying to enforce the rules will make it hard for you to get advice on anything else.

Or, are you saying you are not 21?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Good luck getting advice. Being 21 means people won't give you advice about your cycle...being rude to someone trying to enforce the rules will make it hard for you to get advice on anything else.

Or, are you saying you are not 21?
    I dont know where this 21 bs came from. I made one typo in a post where i said "ive been bodybuilding since i was 13, now i am 21" ...when i actually meant 29 (which had already been established in my stats on that thread AND my threads which go back a few years). I immediately apologized for the typo and corrected the age. But along comes this dude, takes that little mistake and runs with it like a happy little girl with a christmas present, telling everyone that i am 21 and that i am providing false info! Now how eager would that make someone to reply when they see such info about me on my thread, which makes my entire time here fruitless!
    Now if you dont bring out raid on such annoyance, i dont know what would be considered annoying!

Blog Entries

no making the same thread 100 times after giving false stats and hoping that no one notices is though

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I read through sand mans posts and they all say 29 I must have missed the 21 thing.
    Op whats your cycle experience and why are you so he'll bent on running a mutt compound cycle.

no making the same thread 100 times after giving false stats and hoping that no one notices is though
    there goes the pest again, saying my stats are false based on 0 evidence. Freakin idiot!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    I read through sand mans posts and they all say 29 I must have missed the 21 thing.
    Op whats your cycle experience and why are you so he'll bent on running a mutt compound cycle.
    theres a thread from a few days ago where he answered 21 and then tried to say he meant 29, bit of diff in distance and direction between 1 and 9. he just keeps remaking the thread afew days later when he gets called out on it, this is the third.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5612711
    Last edited by dec11; 04-26-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    ive seen some gym-mates that ran a similar cycle a long time ago. The results were impressive and i remember this one guy telling me about his cycle. He had just got done with his 2nd cycle i believe. He evidently made really good gains. Just a few months before that he was half my size (sorta speak). A couple of other guys were also running the same cycle. I wasnt interested in aas back then so i just half observed and focused on my nutrition and training.
    Just recently i met this famous trainer that has won a couple of bodybuilding competitions and he recommended the same cycle the guys at the gym were on...and this is just by coincidence. So i figured this must be thee cycle!
    I dont know why ppl are saying too many compounds. It is recommended for someone to take test/deca /dbol for a 2nd cycle (basically for a beginner). The only difference between that and the cycle i want to run is eq. I just added the eq.

Anyway, how does the stack look? Mutt?

Ok how do you suggest i modify it?
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 04-26-2011 at 01:39 PM.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    Assuming you are not 21... i would say drop the eq and prop but keep the anadrol for major gains in mass... even just to save you the coin. It seems like a very complex/heavy cycle, are you a competitive BB? WHat has your cycle history been thus far?

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    I didnt read any of these posts...but dude if your gonna cycle leave out the deca please for any future girl you will be with's sake. Say goodbye to your sex drive, granted the test will fix that but still lol.

Also you said you are 29yo, 6'6" and 223lbs...well not big really but then you see the 16% bf part.... that high of a BF% at your weight is NO BUENO man I am 18yo 6'5 205-208 and 7-8%bf and am not big. I am pretty strong but still not very big. I would reconsider this if I was you. And if you insist on cycling....just run a plain cycle of test. No need for the other stuff really especially if its a first cycle

higgy is offline Associate Member
    theres a thread from a few days ago where he answered 21 and then tried to say he meant 29, bit of diff in distance and direction between 1 and 9. he just keeps remaking the thread afew days later when he gets called out on it, this is the third.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5612711
    I remember this post.
    He asked about some crazy ass cycle, way too many compounds.

So to the op, how many times must we say, stick with the basics. You don't need 100 compounds in one cycle. Even if this is your second or third cycle, KEEP IT SIMPLE!

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    dec11 is doing you a favor. if you continue with your cycle as planned im sure you'll soon see your the mistake you have made. Some people just have to eat shit to realize it tastes bad

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    If you needed this many compounds you would either be a pro or been cycling forever and your stats (if legit) would show that, which is does not. The fact that you even asked this question answers the question.

And even then it is a ridiculous cycle. As posted: KEEP IT SIMPLE. Many times, more is not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy71 View Post
    If you needed this many compounds you would either be a pro or been cycling forever and your stats (if legit) would show that, which is does not. The fact that you even asked this question answers the question.

And even then it is a ridiculous cycle. As posted: KEEP IT SIMPLE. Many times, more is not better.
    I hear you natural! And no i havent been cycling forever. This is my 2nd cycle. 1st was test e only kickstarted with dbol . Results i got were just ok. ( the strength was something i loved the most)
    Ppl that ran the same cycle and ate and worked out less than me got way better results. I figured its cz test doesnt work with me like it should. Or im very high tolerant.

Anyway, now im ready for my 2nd cycle and %90 of the ppl in this forum and other forums and %90 of the info on the web suggests i run "dbol/test/deca " for a 2nd cycle. And thats exactly what im doing...only im adding "eq" to the cycle.
    Now how is that "too many compounds" when all i did was add one compound to the recommended cycle??

PowerliftWill is offline Junior Member
    I hear you natural! And no i havent been cycling forever. This is my 2nd cycle. 1st was test e only kickstarted with dbol . Results i got were just ok. ( the strength was something i loved the most)
    Ppl that ran the same cycle and ate and worked out less than me got way better results. I figured its cz test doesnt work with me like it should. Or im very high tolerant.

Anyway, now im ready for my 2nd cycle and %90 of the ppl in this forum and other forums and %90 of the info on the web suggests i run "dbol/test/deca " for a 2nd cycle. And thats exactly what im doing...only im adding "eq" to the cycle.
    Now how is that "too many compounds" when all i did was add one compound to the recommended cycle??
    What you're lifts for the big three: bench/squats/deads?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerliftWill View Post
    give him afew hours to make them up........
    he's 21 btw

Bench: 202lb@10
    squats: 360lb@6
    deadlifts: 270lb@6

These are all excluding bar weight, which is 45lb.

Chest is what im the weakest at. Even when i was cycling and I was adding dumbbells to the pulldown machine cz i needed more weights, i was doing unimpressive bench...guess its genetics, unfortunately.

Bench: 202lb@10
    squats: 360lb@6
    deadlifts: 270lb@6

These are all excluding bar weight, which is 45lb.

Chest is what im the weakest at. Even when i was cycling and I was adding dumbbells to the pulldown machine cz i needed more weights, i was doing unimpressive bench...guess its genetics, unfortunately.

Im sorry for someone 6'6" and almost 230lbs those lifts are kinda of crappy. Squat is okay but your bench and especially deadlift is horrible not to mention you've already done a cycle and these are your lifts. THAT is why you can't gain weight. You need to build a strength base before you do any type of high volume isolation BB bullshit. Sorry if I sound rude but you shouldn't be touching ANY amount of gear right now. If you really must do 500mg/wk test and get your diet and training right. The cycle you laid out for us is overkill and unnecessary to say the least.

give him afew hours to make them up........
    he's 21 btw
    Bro I don't care if he's 18 or 40 so the "he's really 21" can stop. The lifts he posted suck whether he lied or not. Bottom line, he doesn't need AAS, he needs to gain strength, especially considering his size if those are really his stats.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    so your squating more than you dead?????? i smell BS.

Blog Entries
    Bro I don't care if he's 18 or 40 so the "he's really 21" can stop. The lifts he posted suck whether he lied or not. Bottom line, he doesn't need AAS, he needs to gain strength, especially considering his size if those are really his stats.
    duh!! aren't we reading off the same sheet here? hence the 1st line of my post

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    How many of you guys have weight settings that can end with XX2 lbs? The plates at my gym are divisible by 5lbs (with exception being the 2.5lbs plates). I smell BS. This kid must be struggling to bench the bar. Bottom line is I agree with powerliftwill here, if you're lifting that shitty, steroids aren't in the mix for you. You need to probably learn how to train and eat.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    dec11, you know this guy must have never spent time in a gym before. Otherwise he would've made some more respectable lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How many of you guys have weight settings that can end with XX2 lbs? The plates at my gym are divisible by 5lbs (with exception being the 2.5lbs plates). I smell BS. This kid must be struggling to bench the bar. Bottom line is I agree with powerliftwill here, if you're lifting that shitty, steroids aren't in the mix for you. You need to probably learn how to train and eat.
    aha I forgot about that...2.5lbs is the minimum where I go to. And thanks for the back up, he just needs to focus on getting stronger. That's where the motto "lift heavy and eat big to get big" came from. Hit the 5 rep range and just focus on adding more weight to the bar.

Here's an article I had on one of my threads, should help you OP:

Strength vs Size by Iron Addict

This is about strength Vs. pure size type routines, where they fit in, and what realistic goals are to be considered an advanced trainee by genetically typical, and usually drug free standards.

Most guys just don�t have great genetics relative to adding size and strength to their frame. Knowing that, the key is to make the best of what you have. And for most guys that consists of being extremely focused, and extremely realistic. And the reality is, most guys can build a fair strength/size base if they train and diet correctly. I will use Stuart McRoberts goals/guidelines to define that strength level:

For Joe average of 5'9 190-205 in a fairly lean state, Joe has a 300 lb bench give or take a few lbs, and can do rep work with 250 +. We want to see Joe Squatting at least 400-450 for a single, or doing rep work with 350 +. Joe should also be able to do deads with about the same weights as his squat, or maybe a little higher. Stuart simply stated 300/400/500 for bench, squat, and deadlift.

Most guys can get there (at least within 50 lbs over or under dependant on body mechanics for each lift) if they TRULY dedicate themselves to bread and butter training and heavy eating. MOST guys never come close, but could if they didn't overtrain and under-eat.

The reason most (some fail purely because of diet) never get this so very important strength base is they always train doing too many lifts, using many techniques that are more specific to size instead of strength. Pure hypertrophy training is well and good IF it works for you, but it's time and place is AFTER you have dedicated yourself to building the foundation. I recently had a couple of personal training clients that were disappointed that the routine I wrote was not geared for towards "size" gains. They wanted less rest between lifts and more sets so they could focus on getting bigger. The problem was both these guys were beginner level weak (after training for years). In fact, 5 out of the 8 girls I currently train have a bigger squat and dead than these guys do. I don't care how many fast "pump" sets you do with girl weights. The truth is, you will still look like a girl if that is all the weight you use.

It doesn�t take long for most people to realize that they will never total Elite in powerlifting, nor do any serious damage on the posing dais. Genetics is the first and last word about how far you can go. You may never be freaky strong, or freaky huge. But with the correct focus, here is what will happen. After you have paid your dues with the big lifts for heavy weights and heavy eating, you will be stronger than about 90-95% of the guys in the gym. And a good percentage of you will have the size to go along with it. But.......some of you will not be as big as you "should be� for your strength. Guess what??? Now its time to start trying some of the protocols that tend to build size at the expense of strength. But also guess how much more effective that type of training is now that you are not lifting girl weights!!!

The right way to get there for most people is to COMMIT to spending a couple of years (or more) worried about little more than the little more than adding weight on the bar from workout to workout. For many people, this is all they need to do to get huge. But SOME guys get a lot stronger without a linear increase in size. Often much of what occurs from a strength standpoint occurs primarily through innervation gains. This does little for size. But with patience, when the bar is a lot heavier, you will be too. There is no way for you to add 75-125 lbs to your bench or dips, and 150-250 lbs to your squat and deadlift, and big numbers to all your other lifts without getting a lot bigger. It just doesn�t happen.

Now let me insert three VERY critical ideas here.

The first is MANY people think they are hardgainers, or naturally weak because they train and eat like ****. Train somewhat like many powerlifters (but with slightly higher reps) do for a few months and eat like a horse and you may find this is all irrelevant because you may find you build strength and size rapidly when not doing some of the crazy **** many bodybuilders do.

The second thing is that you realize it doesn't happen overnight, and if you are not progressing at a rate you think acceptable you need to do something few do in these days and times. You keep at your task and apply lots of thought, deductive reasoning, and learn everything you can about what you are attempting to do. And that doesn't mean from glossy coated muscle mags that are really supplement catalogs in disguise. Try Hardgainer magazine, Powerlifting USA (and yes, there is a lot in PL USA geared towards guys with great genetics, but it�s better than almost all the BB mags), and online sources that specifically STATE THE INFO IS GEARED TOWARD THE AVERAGE TRAINEE, NOT GENETIC WONDERS. And then FAITHFULLY apply what you know day in day out. This isn't stamp collecting we�re doing here. Its tough, and it takes balls to train and eat right consistently.

The Third thing is to accept the best of what you have and are capable of. Some people will never hit 300/400/500, and some will plow through them FAST once training right. If you are one of the extreme, extreme ecto's, or an endo that just isn't wired for strength, and you have truly paid your dues, and just don't have it. Do everything you can to get as strong as you can, then, a little stronger. THEN, and only then consider yourself "advanced" and change your focus to a hypertrophy routine SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH AVERAGE GENETICS! This, for many people is simply a routine using higher reps, a few more lifts, with more sets than HIT/Hardgainer style training, but much less than volume training. Using an intensity level higher than volume, lower than hit.

Once you are MOST of the way there it is fine to experiment a little with some hypertrophy specific techniques, but continually trying these types of training too soon will usually just be a counterproductive waste of time. Some people find doing a small cycles of mid-level volume work interspersed with HIT/Hardgainer techniques provides additional growth without overtraining them. This is an option for those with slightly better than average recovery ability. I will go into more detail about the format in another article, but most people reading this should be focused about getting stronger for a while longer.

Iron Addict

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    dec11, you know this guy must have never spent time in a gym before. Otherwise he would've made some more respectable lies.
    exactly, what ive been trying to point out for 2wks, hes another fraud kid looking for advice

Yes, we are. I just meant chill out on the age thing, it's unnecessary to keep posting he's lying, that he's really 21. I don't care if he's lying or telling the truth about his age because his lifts suck for either age hence no need for AAS.

The right thing to do would be just ask him his lifts, like I did. It cleared answered all of our questions as soon as he posted it. Anyways im on your side on this one so no need for us to argue. BTW nice avi, that would totally be the most hardcore way to have your hair when lifting aha. BEAST aha

Thread Information