kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

Cutting on Test E 250mg E3D. Worth it?

So I am at week 5 of Test E 250mg E3D and I did a 6 weeks Hdrol Kicker with the overlap at week 4 of the hdrol.
    I am going on vacation to Hawaii next month and wondering if it is worth cutting for the next 4 weeks on Test E stand alone? Do you need to feed test for it to be effective or can I go down to 2000kcal and expect to only be cutting fat and the test will help me hold onto my muscle mass?

Do you cut quicker on test or is it a waste of gear? Cheers!

Oh I am likely around 15%-17% BF as seen in this photo from Thursday...

Don't be jelly of the red short shorts, we all want to be the Hoff at one time or another
    Last edited by kiwidave1; 04-26-2011 at 08:54 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    test can help you keep muscle while you cut. I wouldn't have used Hdrol though. so many better choices out there

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    test can help you keep muscle while you cut. I wouldn't have used Hdrol though. so many better choices out there
    Yea, I have a stash of Hdrol from primordials sale when they were 40% off. Still got one bottle left then no more Hdrol for me. Hell I might sell it if I can get a good price for it, or swap it for some Tamox etc.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    So I am at week 5 of Test E 250mg E3D and I did a 6 weeks Hdrol Kicker with the overlap at week 4 of the hdrol.
    I am going on vacation to Hawaii next month and wondering if it is worth cutting for the next 4 weeks on Test E stand alone?
    Yes, with proper diet (not just low cal), Enth, training and cardio will work for cutting.

Do you need to feed test for it to be effective or can I go down to 2000kcal and expect to only be cutting fat
    You eat less, but more specific foods when cutting.

and the test will help me hold onto my muscle mass?
    Come on man! No one asking questions like this should be cycling yet.
    Of course it will. You do know what anabolism is, right?

Do you cut quicker on test or is it a waste of gear? Cheers!
    See above.

Don't be jelly of the red short shorts, we all want to be the Hoff at one time or another
    Nice tribute.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Hmmm...
    Yea mate, I am aware that I should be staying anabolic even on a tight cut but my question was rather how much I can cut while holding onto muscle mass? Could I go down to 1200-1500 calories and just be burning fat?? where does the line lay, so to speaker.

So I guess my plan is to cut for the next 4 weeks and try to burn 6lb (3% BF) in the 4 weeks.

I will be taking:
    Test E 250mg E3D
    .25mg Adex E2D (Would bumping this up in a cut help?)
    EC stack 3 times a day

Does thins look good? Unsure of the interaction of the EC and Test??

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yep, ive been cutting on my same trt dose since feb, and my strength is staying with me, on a restricted diet ( a great indication). my deads have actually gone up

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yep, ive been cutting on my same trt dose since feb, and my strength is staying with me, on a restricted diet ( a great indication). my deads have actually gone up
    Great, thanks mate, I will start to wind down my slight bulking diet to a cutting diet over the next week or so and then add in (extra) AM cardio starting next week. Any idea how Test would be effected by adding in the EC stack?
    Had my HR monitor on yesterday during cardio after a day on EC and was surprised how quickly my HR got elevated (up around 170bpm within 6 minutes of starting to run).

Sweating just sitting at the computer. burn fat, you bitch, burn!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    Great, thanks mate, I will start to wind down my slight bulking diet to a cutting diet over the next week or so and then add in (extra) AM cardio starting next week. Any idea how Test would be effected by adding in the EC stack?
    Had my HR monitor on yesterday during cardio after a day on EC and was surprised how quickly my HR got elevated (up around 170bpm within 6 minutes of starting to run).

Sweating just sitting at the computer. burn fat, you bitch, burn!
    ECA works well with any AAS cycle IMO. So you'll be fine with test and EC or ECA

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    ECA works well with any AAS cycle IMO. So you'll be fine with test and EC or ECA
    Thanks mate, good to hear!

Thread Information