Gunneradz is offline New Member

12 week cycle no pct ?

Hi

About this time last year i done a 12 week cycle,Done no research my diet was crap and basically i just got the gear and started injecting. I did get some decent gains but they went as soon as i got em as well as feeling depressed and basically just felt shit. I was advised that pct was not worth it because i was only doing 12weeks so i didnt bother and now after reading so many posts from other people i regret it big time. I personally still dont think ive fully recovered,It might be a stupid question but how long should it take for my system to go back to normal.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Depends,its different from person to person,usually first timers recover fast,you should do some blood tests friend,at least this is what i'd do.

I had some tests done a few weeks ago a full blood count. Would they find anything on that do you know because they said it was all fine.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Did you ask them to check your Test levels? This isnt standard,at least where i come from

no i didnt but at the time i wasnt actually thinking that was my problem. I think i will get some done again,But the only problem is i got some more gear recently and was going to do the same again but with pct. And now ive changed my mind but have taken my 1st shot already

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    They may have told you that you are in normal range because you may be but at the low end. You may have been average or at the higher end of the range for your age but you wont ever know because you needed to get blood work done before you cycled to have something to compare your new blood work to.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I would wait a couple weeks then run a full PCT it may just get you back.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'd go get your free and total testosterone levels checked. BTW, if you've got a problem caused by running gear. Running more gear isn't going to fix the problem

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'd go get your free and total testosterone levels checked. BTW, if you've got a problem caused by running gear. Running more gear isn't going to fix the problem
    Solid advice get your BW done as soon as possible.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Solid advice get your BW done as soon as possible.
    I don't think it's really advice I was giving. It's more like common sense. "Hey guys, I ran this cycle and shut my body's testosterone down. Do you think if I ran more gear it'll make it all better 8-} ?" I mean who on earth would respond with "yeah, dude, it looks like you thought things through and that sounds like a solid solution for your problem"

Ok thanx for the advice,i will get my blood work done and take it from there.

Thread Information