mankel is offline New Member

bubbles in needle!

Ok guys, I have a problem getting rid of the bubble at the top of the needle. no matter what i do I can't seem to get it out. I've tried flicking it, pulling back to let air in in order to push it back out, leaving it for 10 or so mins to settle. Im out of ideas, it always seems to be at the top and about the size of an 'o' on here.

Advice more than welcome.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    A little bit of air in the syringe won't hurt you bro. In fact, a lot of air in the syringe won't hurt you either.That's just a bunch of TV drama. You'll be fine.

n00bs is offline Member
    cant push it out?

how about invert it, let it go to the plunger inject vertically and stop before bubble goes in?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    The only way you could hurt yourself with an air bubble would be if you injected it directley into a vein or artery and even then it would have to be a big bubble. like 1cc or more

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Much more than 1 cc, you can leave large bubbles in your syringe to ensure you inject all the compound, your then just left with a large air bubble...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    The only way you could hurt yourself with an air bubble would be if you injected it directley into a vein or artery and even then it would have to be a big bubble. like 1cc or more
    I've seen studies where they have injected many cc's of air into a vein before and nothing happened (I can't remember exactly what they were trying to do, but I do recall a lot of air going into a vein)...The main reason why you don't want to inject into a vein with juice is because of the oil...A giant oil embolism is not a good thing.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to put a little air behind my gear, it allows for a little forced push to get all the juice. Waste not want not I always say.

mankel is offline New Member
    Ok, thanks for the posts! Also, I've been pushing the oil back into the vial after failing to get the bubble out and in the process the fluid has gone over the needle and my hands and then back onto the needle as i've turned it the other way round. will the vial be contaminated at all?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mankel View Post
    Ok, thanks for the posts! Also, I've been pushing the oil back into the vial after failing to get the bubble out and in the process the fluid has gone over the needle and my hands and then back onto the needle as i've turned it the other way round. will the vial be contaminated at all?
    Possibly. You don't ever want to touch the needle or the oil...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You will get the hang of it. First time i pinned i nearly blacked out from anxiety, I'm amazed i succeeded since my hands were shaking like Micheal J Fox sitting on a waching machine on spin cycle.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mankel View Post
    Ya don't do that, there is usually enough air in the needle to create back pressure in the vial, this will result in a lot of wasted gear. A little air is ok, and if your not exactly spot on every time you draw your gear ie a little over or a little under it won't make much of a difference. So long as you not dramatically off.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    There was a thread on here awhile back saying a study was done and for it to stop your heart you had to inject 20cc of air I think, lol that seems pretty crazy

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 04-26-2011 at 05:34 PM.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man a little air dosent hurt unless it's in a vein even then the bloodcells will most likly absorb it but no need to risk asperate.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you got the majority out your fine. I leave a lit air in mine at the end to help force the small amount typically left behind in the pin.

Thread Information