BigandStrong is offline Associate Member

Injected for the first time

Ok so it's been about 45 minutes since I injected my test and it feels like ronnie coleman punched the **** out of my leg. It is very sore and even hurts fown to my knee cap. Is this normal? I forgot to warm the gear and injected .8 mL into my quad but only took about 20 seconds to do it. Was this too fast? My hands were shaking so I wanted to hurry and inject before I messed something up. I injected .8 mL which is 200 mg of testosterone enanthate bc my gear is dosed at 250 mg/mL.

Also a very important question: Today is my leg and shoulders day should I still workout legs even though my quad is pretty sore?

Edit: I used a 22 g needle to inject bc my local store didnt have any other size available.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by BigandStrong; 04-26-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Probably injected it too fast and not in the ideal location. Yes, work out your legs. It will probably hurt like hell for the first set, but you'll appreciate it after the fact.

Also might I add that legs and shoulders seems like a very unusual split to me

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    You popped your cherry, good for you. Soreness is to be expected the first couple of injections until you muscle gets used to you jabbing a piece of steel in it, and being shaky probably didn't help. So in essence yes it's normal and wait till tomorrow...lol. If it gets too bad I find that a heating pad works better than ice at relieving discomfort. Working the muscle you inject that day will help disperse the oil and could make you feel a little better.
    Good luck on the cycle.

label is offline New Member
    interesting o.O

I used a 23g needle and injected test straight into my glute. 1mL straight up. Didn't warm the test e, and injected it probably just as fast as you, if not even faster, I just injected it at the pace it went in....

It was my first time injecting and it's definitely sore, but not even enough to give me a lot of discomfort.

Just felt like someone punched me in my glute and I have a bruise/welt there.

Now im worried I ****ed up cuz im not feeling that sore at all lol...

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    You popped your cherry, good for you. Soreness is to be expected the first couple of injections until you muscle gets used to you jabbing a piece of steel in it, and being shaky probably didn't help. So in essence yes it's normal and wait till tomorrow...lol. If it gets too bad I find that a heating pad works better than ice at relieving discomfort. Working the muscle you inject that day will help disperse the oil and could make you feel a little better.
    Good luck on the cycle.
    Lol I hope it's not too bad tomorrow, but if it is I'll try the heat pack. And thanks man I hope this cycle goes great!

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Probably injected it too fast and not in the ideal location. Yes, work out your legs. It will probably hurt like hell for the first set, but you'll appreciate it after the fact.

Also might I add that legs and shoulders seems like a very unusual split to me
    Yeah legs and shoulders are different but my body really responds well to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by label View Post
    interesting o.O

I used a 23g needle and injected test straight into my glute. 1mL straight up. Didn't warm the test e, and injected it probably just as fast as you, if not even faster, I just injected it at the pace it went in....

It was my first time injecting and it's definitely sore, but not even enough to give me a lot of discomfort.

Just felt like someone punched me in my glute and I have a bruise/welt there.

Now im worried I ****ed up cuz im not feeling that sore at all lol...
    My guess is because the glute is a larger muscle (i think it is lol?) and less nerves and such around there. Btw I think I grazed a nerve while going in bc about halfway in I felt a quick pain but kept pushing and when the needle was fully in it went away. This may be why I am so sore.

Ukcut is offline Banned
    Maybe a bit to fast and movement while inside the muscle

Thread Information