Thread: Hgh advise

rogers22 is offline Banned

Hgh advise

im 25 yrs old close to 180 been on test cip for a month now and just ran into some HGH its edit, marcus i was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on HGH its injectable the powder in the vile then u put the special water in it im still really researching this i have just heard allot good about it im 5''10 180 on test cip for a month i eat good with 3 shakes a day i was going to start it and tie it into the test cip i just dont know enough about it i guess i joined here to learn more thanks

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    bro..........

you don't need GH

and your knowlede is poor

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What exactly is special water?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From the sound of it, you shouldn't even be using AAS, let alone HGH.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    No price discussion, you sound like you have no idea at all what you about. Stop steroids and head to the diet section 3 shakes a day good diet...zzzz come on bro. Do you have a pct lined up what does your cycle look like?

lol

u guys all think u know everything eh yes i hace a post cycle treatment lined up like im not a retard and yes i know what im talking about just not on hgh thats why i asked questions morons u guys think u know everything yet dont know how to give any advice except for trying to make someone feel like a retard

how can u say my knowledge is poor learn how to spell cause it seems like yours is pretty poor i was asking about it to learn about it but clearly u know nothing about it as you cant give that next time dont reply if u dont have the answer i need. Thanks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rogers22 View Post
    u guys all think u know everything eh yes i hace a post cycle treatment lined up like im not a retard and yes i know what im talking about just not on hgh thats why i asked questions morons u guys think u know everything yet dont know how to give any advice except for trying to make someone feel like a retard
    how can u say my knowledge is poor learn how to spell cause it seems like yours is pretty poor i was asking about it to learn about it but clearly u know nothing about it as you cant give that next time dont reply if u dont have the answer i need. Thanks
    great way to get advice, why dont you just go elsewhere?

the water im not sure again why do u think i asked about it as i had to do my own research on it cause ur all useless well the 3 that tried to answer my questions i learned that yes i do not need to use that maybe when im 220 maybe but not needed right now. i know allot about aas too bud im taking test cip 250mg per 1 ml i take 1 ml every 4 days wich is just under 500 mg a week and yes i have a pct ready (Post Cycle Treatment) oh and i have some anti estrogyn if needed but dought that as im not going crazy.. that shows you that i do indeed have knowledge. oh and im eating every 2 hours meal shake meal shake meal shake then snack before bed a it helps make u grow when u sleep on a full stomach. i increased my calories from 3500 to 4300 when i first started this cycle i workout 3-4 days a week anyways shows you i do know what im talking about and have some respect and learn how to speak to someone. you could of said no its a bad idea and explained why instead of just talking like u think u know its a bad idea but not explain yourself. anyways maybe you will learn from now on thats what this site is for to learn so help teach people by answering there questions and not cut them up

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    the water im not sure again why do u think i asked about it as i had to do my own research on it cause ur all useless well the 3 that tried to answer my questions i learned that yes i do not need to use that maybe when im 220 maybe but not needed right now. i know allot about aas too bud im taking test cip 250mg per 1 ml i take 1 ml every 4 days wich is just under 500 mg a week and yes i have a pct ready (Post Cycle Treatment) oh and i have some anti estrogyn if needed but dought that as im not going crazy.. that shows you that i do indeed have knowledge. oh and im eating every 2 hours meal shake meal shake meal shake then snack before bed a it helps make u grow when u sleep on a full stomach. i increased my calories from 3500 to 4300 when i first started this cycle i workout 3-4 days a week anyways shows you i do know what im talking about and have some respect and learn how to speak to someone. you could of said no its a bad idea and explained why instead of just talking like u think u know its a bad idea but not explain yourself. anyways maybe you will learn from now on thats what this site is for to learn so help teach people by answering there questions and not cut them up
    idiot. reported
    Last edited by dec11; 04-27-2011 at 08:36 PM.

why dont you. You prolly think u know everything too prolly been juicing for 4 years straight thats pretty healthy too??? anyways bud im making a point this site is here to teach people not cut them up im sure the owner of the site if they read this would tottaly agree its not just me allot of people that are on this site that i know feel the same way

im a idiot

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No price talk please, read the rules.

You really need to do more research on gh and steroids because its very clear you have no idea what your doing, you really need to sort your diet out and start researching on this forum in the education threads and stickes in the gh section.

You cant expect to come here post what you did and get answers, we arent going to breast feed you basic stuff, first your going to have to do some research and show your educated enough to use steroids let alone gh. Oh by the way you shouldnt touch hgh in your 20's, best of luck.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    What is Test cip...

Never heard of that ester... Maybe its new

I can tell that you have done no reading at all just because of this ^^^
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    O i have heard of test cip i believe it is 34 percent testosterone , 66 percent ester?

Thread Information