bsrt is offline New Member

side effect please help

hi guys i just joined this forum and ill try to make this short. Ive taken a blend of test (250mg injection) for about a year with maybe a month or 2 split up off cycle with anastrozole and the hcg . I had bad body breakouts on my chest, shoulders, and back so I started to take about I think 45 mg of anavar for 2 months. I just stopped that about 2 weeks ago and not taking anything but still the breakouts. Ive seen a dermatologist and have been taking meds for about 4 months with little or no help from them. Any input would be appreciated. Sorry for the long post. Thanks.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Stats bud?

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    well u said u were on the test for about a year, seems like a long time to be on cycle. if you are having such side effects that youre unhappy with why not just stop taking them?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    your talking about acne i presume?
    are you on trt?
    age?

bsrt is offline New Member
    Hey what kinda stats are you wanting? I've taken 200mg of test cyp way before this past long cycle and no side effects so I've switched between different types of test to see how my body will react. Yes acne I'm talking about sorry. Whats trt? I'm 28. Everytime I sweat my back breaks out. Getting a tan is the only thing that helps my skin but that goes away. Thanks for the input.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    you better familiarize yourself with trt (testosterone replacement therapy) yor gonna need it. why would you cycle 250mgs a week of test for a year. you really need to get blood work and find out whats going on your e2 is probably high.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    you could advise your dermatologist to prescribe accutane for the breakouts. They also have acne annihilator out there (never tried it), some would say to bathe in dawn soap, tan often, ocean water helps others. It's a common side for aas users unfortunately.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Its a side effect of steroids man, if you cant handle a little acne then dont do it...

Tanning always helps for me though.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    you could advise your dermatologist to prescribe accutane for the breakouts. They also have acne annihilator out there (never tried it), some would say to bathe in dawn soap, tan often, ocean water helps others. It's a common side for aas users unfortunately.
    Accutane really thats stuff is poison stay away from garbage like this that is very bad advise to give check out the law suits going against accutane right now its terrible i took it years ago then developed Ulceritive Colitis. You give advise on pills that are a quick fix but are tearing your insides apart. I was very prone to Acne have bad scars from it best advice i can give is stay away from Dairy/wheat/sugars i bet you all if not most of your acne will disappear. People have to understand that a pill isnt going to be a quick fix its a lifestyle and the foods you eat and even with hormones all mixed up from AAS it still possible to prevent these sides but not in the western medicine way of thinking. Have you ever had your food allergies tested prob not start with that and stay away from those products. Acne ends up showing up not only because of oil in pours and hormones it can also be because of your liver and kidneys. here is the best way to state it in my point of view if you have a allergy to dairy but you have 2 whey shakes a day everyday for years how is that going to come out well most likely in the biggest organ in our body make sence.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I did a blend of cyp and enth and it broke me out. Not sure which ester did it but am on prop now and have had zero pimples

Thread Information