BigandStrong is offline Associate Member

Will bb's like Cutler and Heath ever be able to have kids

Before you guys say it's impossible to tell hear me out.

These guys are pro's and obviously are always on mega doses of steroids , gh , slin and other meds. They never come off cycle so their natty test is probably that of a 10 year old girls. When they are done competing and finally come off if they ran lots of hcg clomid and proper ancillaries to get their natty test as best as they could would they be able to have kids?

I know steroids lower your test and also lower your sperm count but if ran in high does can they make you sterile forever even if you run clomid and hcg?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    If they're just blasting/cruising, I'd imagine that they're on hCG continuously. I'd think there's still a chance.

There's always a chance they banked some sperm too.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not a chance in hell...

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Picture it Ronnie or cutler walking in to a sperm bank now.. sideways through the door.. can i get a cup. hahahaha thats planning ahead if i've ever heard of it. haha
    Last edited by cantbetouched; 04-29-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah that would certainly be my first thought if I was in a position to win millions of dollars with my physique but it involved taking huge amounts of drugs that could affect my fertility I would fill a couple of cups at a few different clinics. This is often done by John Q Normal when undergoing a medical procedure that may cause problems with fertility so I see no reason why a pro would not take the same approach.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    Picture it Ronnie or cutler walking in to a sperm bank now.. sideways through the door.. can i get a cup. hahahaha thats planning ahead if i've ever heard of it. haha
    hahahaha

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    Before you guys say it's impossible to tell hear me out.

These guys are pro's and obviously are always on mega doses of steroids , gh , slin and other meds. They never come off cycle so their natty test is probably that of a 10 year old girls. When they are done competing and finally come off if they ran lots of hcg clomid and proper ancillaries to get their natty test as best as they could would they be able to have kids?

I know steroids lower your test and also lower your sperm count but if ran in high does can they make you sterile forever even if you run clomid and hcg?
    well if they are lucky they cannot have any

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It could probably be done with enough HCG , HMG, and Clomid/Torem. But it would best work as a temporary solution so that they could artificially inseminate.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    arnold has kids.. and i swear i heard on here or somewhere else that Jay knocked up his girl?? at least i think i remember reading that recently.. Look at Hulk Hogan too he has kids and he was on juice 10 years straight

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    arnold has kids.. and i swear i heard on here or somewhere else that Jay knocked up his girl?? at least i think i remember reading that recently.. Look at Hulk Hogan too he has kids and he was on juice 10 years straight
    Well hearing about Hogan is somewhat comforting. I want to have kids eventually with my girl but I will have to run constant cycles of test cruising and blasting to stay big. This is going to make my sperm count less. In your opinion would running clomid at a high dose bring my count back to normal after continuous use?

What I'm getting at is will any cycle for any length of time ever prevent me from making enough sperm to get my girl pregnant?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ronnie Coleman has two daughters... Need I say more?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Ronnie Coleman has two daughters... Need I say more?
    I'm not sure how many kids he has total but in the last couple years his wife had twins. Could be the two daughters you're referring to.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    Well hearing about Hogan is somewhat comforting. I want to have kids eventually with my girl but I will have to run constant cycles of test cruising and blasting to stay big. This is going to make my sperm count less. In your opinion would running clomid at a high dose bring my count back to normal after continuous use?

What I'm getting at is will any cycle for any length of time ever prevent me from making enough sperm to get my girl pregnant?
    Not sure about that.. i would assume that running HCG at 250 iu 2x per week through out cycle is more important then clomid or torem or tamox.. as you wouldn't want to run torem or clomid for that long.. you can run nolvadex /tamox through out cycle with the HCG as an extra precaution.. but it is still a good idea to freeze some sperm just to be on the safe side.. i believe it is relatively cheapo.. like a couple hundred bucks and it is good for life..

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    well if they are lucky they cannot have any
    my feelings exactly

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not sure about that.. i would assume that running HCG at 250 iu 2x per week through out cycle is more important then clomid or torem or tamox.. as you wouldn't want to run torem or clomid for that long.. you can run nolvadex /tamox through out cycle with the HCG as an extra precaution.. but it is still a good idea to freeze some sperm just to be on the safe side.. i believe it is relatively cheapo.. like a couple hundred bucks and it is good for life..
    No, it's like $5K for the first 5-10 years. After that there are more storage fees.

Not sure about that.. i would assume that running HCG at 250 iu 2x per week through out cycle is more important then clomid or torem or tamox.. as you wouldn't want to run torem or clomid for that long.. you can run nolvadex/tamox through out cycle with the HCG as an extra precaution.. but it is still a good idea to freeze some sperm just to be on the safe side.. i believe it is relatively cheapo.. like a couple hundred bucks and it is good for life..
    Aright man thanks

layeazy is offline Banned
    suppose the question has to be asked but probably not because at the start of their careers they might not of used hcg or even bothered to use any. The amounts they use and the dosages arnold and hulk used are so vastly different you cannot compare.

Phil definately not i think hes one of the biggest users in the game its impossible to go from a skinny basketball player to the giant he is to day and have breaks from the gear. Jay i doubt it aswell hes long term long time user.

As for ronnie he froze his sperm before he went on the gear so throws that theory out the window....

If you cycle steroids yes you will be able to have kids if you abuse the drugs and use long term you are going to have to suffer the consequences

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    in todays day and age yea its possible but probably not going to happen the old fashion way. look at these couples who cant get pregnant but have 8 kids like the gosslins

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    just use steroids carefully and cycle them and dont abuse them and u will be ok

Thread Information