mikey24 is offline Associate Member

T levels post PCT

I know everyone is different, so there is no definitive answer to the question I'm about to ask. But hypothetically if a healthy 25yo old man did a standard Test E cycle, with HCG throughout followed by Nolva and Torem. Will his levels always go back to where they were prior to cycle, or would the serm's plus HCG basically supercharge the HPTA, and the same individual would have elevated Test levels even after PCT?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think there is a deffinitive answer every body recovers differently, i know my free test levels dropped from 573 to 283 or so. its a crap shoot even with pct

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    they should go back to normal. as soon as you stop the SERM it stops working. it would not supercharge HPTA function.

there is no way to know if they cam back to normal if you dont get a test before you cycle. even if they show up in range they may not be your "normal".

So basically if someone already had low T levels prior to any cycle they would be risking less, opposed to someone that already has high T levels before cycling anything?

what do mean risking less?? if they had a poor functioning HPTA it would be more probable that they would not recover properly.

what i meant was everyone is different. that is why it is important to know your T levels before cycling. that way looking back you will have a reference.

I meant if your levels are already low to begin with, you would have a better chance of recovering to those levels with HCG and a strong PCT, since your levels were not through the roof to begin with. Besides does low T levels indicate a less strong HPTA, or could there be a million more reasons causing low T levels?

yes there are a million reasons why T can be low, diet, age, genetics, lifestyle, medications.............your logic is backward though, recovering would be harder if your T was low to begin with.

Thread Information