robofish is offline Associate Member

Lenght of short esters

Ok i was on a different board asking basicly the same question on how long do you suggest to run short esters like test prop or tren ace. I was always told 6-8 weeks for short esters and atlest 10 for esters like test e and c. The other board suggests to run short ester for atleast 10weeks as well. What do you guys say?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    i wont run anything less than 12 weeks, but i prefer longer cycles, this gives my body time to acclimate to the new weight. with that being said you have to be careful running tren for that long at high doses, it will **** up your bloodwork.

i perfer longer esters as well; i just am only able to get ahold of tren ace not tren e. and on top of that lol i can get a thing thats test prop and tren e mixed so it makes for an easy 1ml inject.

Have you ever heard of like the AAS becoming very ineffective after week 8? I read somthing like that befor and thats why that person was suggesting running cycles for only 8 weeks for short esters and 10-12 for longer esters. Any truth to that?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I much prefer shorter cycles, I've ran various 30day cycles to 6 wk cycles and I've achieved amazing gains with low sides and great recovery, but with shorter cycles a pre cycle prime is always needed imho to open the growth window.

i actually like short esters, i prefer the constant peaks i get from frequent pinning. i run those 12 weeks too. this is just what i prefer this does not mean it is the best/safest way too do it. not to mention i do not have to worry about shut-down cause I am on TRT. for someone that is doing PCT's the shortest you can run an ester and it be effective would be the wisest way to approach it.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Det oak, you make no sence. First you say you prefer longer 12 week cycles, then you say you prefer short cycles. Why are you giving other people advice when you can't make up your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    Det oak, you make no sence. First you say you prefer longer 12 week cycles, then you say you prefer short cycles. Why are you giving other people advice when you can't make up your own mind.
    dont go jumping on my shit-i never once said i prefer shorter cycles-go back to comprehension class smarty-pants. and spelling class-sence.

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    i actually like short esters, i prefer the constant peaks i get from frequent pinning. i run those 12 weeks too. this is just what i prefer this does not mean it is the best/safest way too do it. not to mention i do not have to worry about shut-down cause I am on TRT. for someone that is doing PCT's the shortest you can run an ester and it be effective would be the wisest way to approach it.
    read the first sentence

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    read the first sentence
    he said he likes short esthers bro.. not short cycles.. therefor he likes running things like NPP, Tren Ace, Test Prop.. instead of Test E, Tren E, Deca .. he just runs the short esthers for 12 weeks.. you misread what he stated and should take a second look at it before you jump on Oak's case.

yea whats your point. the Op mis-interpreted what i said so i clarified. I guess I need to do the same for you. I prefer short esters, BUT I LIKE TO RUN THEM AT LEAST 12 WEEKS. i DONT LIKE RUNNING ANYTHING LESS THAN 12 WEEKS.

That does not mean that i want some newbie to read my post and run tren ace for 12 weeks, he may never recover from that, for me it doesnt matter cause im on TRT, does that finally make sense* to you? just cause your on a short ester does not mean you have to run a SHORT CYCLE............................................. .....

Quote Originally Posted by machine5150 View Post
    he said he likes short esthers bro.. Not short cycles.. Therefor he likes running things like npp, tren ace, test prop.. Instead of test e, tren e, deca.. He just runs the short esthers for 12 weeks.. You misread what he stated and should take a second look at it before you jump on oak's case.
    thanks machine

Marcus did u write a post about burst cycles and priming? I cant find any thing on the search about how to prime or even what priming is...

and yeah i mis read it at first than i gotcha after u explained a lil. Do you not get tired of pinning ED or EOD for 12 weeks? How do you cycle ur injection spots?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I run my prop at 7 weeks. A 2x front load and 1 shot ed(100mg) = 50 mls Or if im using 150 prop, its 2 cycles. My next cycle im doing is prop/Npp for 7 weeks ed 75mg im very excited. Im also adding halo just basically to help maximize workouts.

with EOD pinning you should have at least 6 inject spots, 8 would be better. this way you never pin the same spot more than once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    I run my prop at 7 weeks. A 2x front load and 1 shot ed(100mg) = 50 mls Or if im using 150 prop, its 2 cycles. My next cycle im doing is prop/Npp for 7 weeks ed 75mg im very excited. Im also adding halo just basically to help maximize workouts.
    LMK how you like the halo, i have a bunch in the cupboard but have yet to use it since everyone says they get sides from it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by robofish View Post
    Marcus did u write a post about burst cycles and priming? I cant find any thing on the search about how to prime or even what priming is...
    They are in my signature below in purple, but here are the links to the articles.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...before-cycling..

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ned&highlight=

My apologies Oak......I just had to put the green down for the night!

my apologies for being rude-its not you its the tren . and the fact that i have had a few people jumping on my case over here...............

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My apologies Oak......I just had to put the green down for the night!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    my apologies for being rude-its not you its the tren. and the fact that i have had a few people jumping on my case over here...............
    Know how I know you two are gay?

.................................................. ...

thanks marcus

also i dont know if its jsut me but ur signature isnt showing up.

Thread Information