Abdominal is offline New Member

A couple questions about Steroids!

I'm not very familiar with steroids So For starters what kind of results would I be seeing at (I'm 19 years old) 5"8-5"10 144 pounds and around 8-9% bf (according to body fat caliper), What would be the best/safest cycle for me, What are the risks of using steroids at my age, How would I prevent the shrinkage of my testicles, and Do steroids show up in drug tests? I have exercised in the past, but got very small gains/lost gains because I do a lot of cardio and my diet wasn't high enough in what my body needed In other words I was over training compared to what my body needed and did too much cardio daily.... I'm considering the use of steroids use because to be honest I don't want to wait 6-7 months to get into the 160's. I'd rather gain size, get to 6% bf, and have an great physique in whatever steroids would do to my current weight/muscle mass.
    Last edited by Abdominal; 05-08-2011 at 09:46 PM.

snorklebort35 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdominal View Post
    I have exercised in the past, but got very small gains/lost gains because I do a lot of cardio and my diet wasn't high enough in what my body needed In other words I was over training compared to what my body needed and did too much cardio daily.
    It looks like you solved your own problem!=P I was in the same dilemma when I was 18 & 19, I was an EXTREME hardgainer and felt like I couldn't do anything to put on weight. It just takes time, look through the diet section, and do some research. I was dying to start gear, but glad I didn't until I was a little older. When you're that young it will shut you down.
    Last edited by snorklebort35; 05-08-2011 at 10:01 PM.

m3rk11 is offline Junior Member
    man dont worry its all bout diet. and starting at an young age wont shut u down thats myth. its just not good for you over all.

just work on diet and get alot of rest many skip this step. rest is essential

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Your to young, uneducated and to small to even think about AAS. Go visit the diet section and read the stickies .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please read this thread it will be of great interest.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-a-first-cycle

Thread Information