JoehasNutz is offline New Member

First cycle, test e 625 wk eq 500 wk

I'm new here. Just embarked on my first cycle one week ago. I'm doing Test E @ 625 wk and Eq @ 500 wk. Will be running 12 wks. Dividing doses in 2 shots on sunday and wed. Started first week front loading Test prop for 3 100 mg shots.
    First let me give you some background.
    35 yrs old. 6'1" current weight 212 bodyfat 7.5%
    18.5 inch arms 48 inch chest Max bench is 355
    All natural up to this point.
    Been lifting 15 years. Kind of stagnent on my gains over the last 2 yrs.
    This is my first cycle. Did alot of research before starting.
    Eating about 4000 cal a day and keeping protein between 350 - 400 a day. Have arimidex on hand in case.
    Will be using hcg clomid and arimidex for pct.
    Might encorporate clen and t3 in the last month of my cycle. Will update results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle, test e 625 wk eq 500 wk-recent-pic.jpg  

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    deffinately look thick but 7.5bf seems a little generous.
    i dont see the advantage of fronloading only 300mgs of prop since it will clear you system in 3 days
    use the hcg and arimidex on cycle not in pct
    pct should include 2 serms nolva and clomid

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Greeting and sounds like you have been working hard for a while. I have to agree on the BF though, I would say 10-12% would be a little closer if not still generous. Still you look good and she get good results from the cycle.

btw is that a home gym

what would be a good amount to frontload? had originally thought of using d bol but my supplier steered me in the test prop direction saying if i went with d bol i would lose more of my gains post cycle then if i frontloaded with test prop

yes thats my home gym

why use nolva? isnt arimidex supposed to be a superior anti estrogen?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry my friend your not 7.5% bf. Probably 13-14%. Still nice work, these gentleman will help you get your cycle sorted. Good luck.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    too much for a first cycle...

no need to run over 500mg of test for a first cycle...

keep it simple
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    too much for a first cycle...

no need to run over 500mg of test for a first cycle...

keep it simple
    I agree with ^^^. Too much going on for first cycle. Use only test. Run hcg and AI during. SERMS for post cycle.
    Also think you're around 13-14% though jacked. Great work to start. Good luck.

Never ran eq but also never really read anything good about it as well as Marcus says "why waist oil space" for a first cycle test alone with proper diet will yield nice results. 625mg is overkill on a first go 500mgs is a nice starting point.
    arimidex on cycle to control estrogen related sides.
    hcg on cycle 250iu 2x per week
    clomid and nolva for pct
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20 doses are in mgs per day for 4 weeks
    good luck

jpalmer is offline Banned
    bro way too much gear on first cycle! Ive been preaching this for a long time, but few seem to listen. your receptors are clean and you will get great resaults from less gear, I would drop to 500 each at least!

Well Im currently 23 days into my cycle. Gains are slow so far. My strength and endurance has increased slightly. Put on 6 more lbs since my last post up to 218 now. Feel as though I look a little leaner though. Definately more vascular. I am considering running anadrol for 3-4 weeks so I can gain size a little faster. Opinions on that? I have posted an updated photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle, test e 625 wk eq 500 wk-108_0053.jpg  

Here are a few more pics from the same day. let me know if you think i look like im making progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle, test e 625 wk eq 500 wk-108_0052.jpg   First cycle, test e 625 wk eq 500 wk-108_0060.jpg  

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I wouldnt touch the anadrol ....your three weeks in which means your gains are just starting. The anadrol will cause you to gain so much bloat and water youll loose the look you have right now plus it is a very harsh compound, not to mention eq and anadrol dont go together....eq is for cutting and anadrol for heavy bulking.

Ok, well the only reason I was considering it was because I'm getting overanxious for fast results. The whole reason I decided to do a cycle is to get my arms up over 20" and my bench up to 405. So far I've only gained about 1/8 inch on my arms and only increased my max bench 10 lbs to 365. A friend had told me the anadrol would get me to my goals in a hurry. Do you think if I just stay on course with my current cycle I'll be able to hit those goals?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoehasNutz View Post
    Ok, well the only reason I was considering it was because I'm getting overanxious for fast results. The whole reason I decided to do a cycle is to get my arms up over 20" and my bench up to 405. So far I've only gained about 1/8 inch on my arms and only increased my max bench 10 lbs to 365. A friend had told me the anadrol would get me to my goals in a hurry. Do you think if I just stay on course with my current cycle I'll be able to hit those goals?

You look happy with your gains. Great base, you don't see that enough...it's actually better then many guys here that cycle.

Looking foward to seeing the end result.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bf def around 15 percent but looking thick man

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Great job on staying natural for as long as you did and still managing to put on that much muscle. With an upper body that big and being 6'1 I would expect you to weigh quite a bit more than 212-218. Being that you included arm and chest size and bench max (and that you workout in jeans) without mentioning anything about leg size or squats that they are not up to par with the rest of you?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That is more juice than you need.Yeah wats up with the legs bro.Top looks good.Like they said bf higher than 7.Dont use the A bombs.To much bloat.Good luck top look good.

I usually dont work out in jeans. I have always had good size legs. Havent really had to work them theyve remained pretty good size since high school. I've definately focused more on my upper body. Just took leg measurements. 23.5" thighs 17.5" calves. Certainly not disproportionate to my body. I will get a pic of them in here next time I take pics of myself.

jpalmer is offline Banned
    i would keep both at 500.....

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    way too much for a first cycle(1.15 grams a week)
    i gained 20 lbs off of a 200mg deca /test cycle my first go around(400mgs combined a week)
    your doing 3 times that much

Mrich13 is offline Junior Member
    500/test e will make you happy for sure. Post up the results when your done, lookin solid.

Thread Information