master_21 is offline New Member

I Need advice. Anxiety

Hi everyone. Im 24 of age. I been lifting for about a year and using creatine and TBOMB 2 . now I started to use sus250 w/ deca . At 1st it all sees great but after a month and 1/2 I started to get anxious and my heart beat was off da hook. I stop using all that. Now my heart beat and BP is normal but I still get anxious and have problem breathing and problems sleeping.

1 week 500 ml ( half a CC)
    2week 1cc
    3week 1cc of sustanon and 250ml of deca combine
    4 week 1cc sustanon and 250 ml of deca
    5 week 1cc sustanon and 500ml
    6 week 1cc of sustanon. ( I didnt use deca since I couldnt sleep.

went to the doc , CBC test was all in range. they check my tiroid and cameout normal then doc gave me xanax which really help. but after that breathing problems again.

My concern is that its been a month without sust and deca.

Should I be getting back to normal already? If you have any advice Please let me know. I feel like I ruin my life. Thank you for having a beautiful forum to help people out

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you just did 1 compound like we suggest.You would know wat caused the problem.Hopefully you should get back to normal soon.

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    first off i wouldnt have suggested any steroids since u have only lifted for a year. secondly songdog is right, for your first cycle just run test alone to see how you react to it, with all different compounds we cant tell you what u had the reaction to. after those 6 weeks on cycle did you stop and then start a little pct? i would imagine with sust and deca combine you would start to be pretty shut down after 6 weeks.

I know, I Shouldn't have mix them so soon. Rookie stuff. I just stop using them and no PCT.
    since it was only for 6 weekson them thought I wouldn't be necessary. Would you recommend to take clomid or something after being over a month off?

Thanks for your Help, I apreciate it.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    lol you were running deca ...you take 1 shot of that sh*t and PCT becomes instantly necessary.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by master_21 View Post
    I know, I Shouldn't have mix them so soon. Rookie stuff. I just stop using them and no PCT. since it was only for 6 weekson them thought I wouldn't be necessary. Would you recommend to take clomid or something after being over a month off?
    Thanks for your Help, I apreciate it.
    another rookie mistake. deca will shut you down hard from the first pin. sounds like the anxiety came on when the deca really kicked.
    pct is deffinately needed
    clomid and nolva
    clomid 100/50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20
    go to ar-r at the top of the page and order what you need.
    good luck

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    am going through similar breathing issues like you, but am 28 and have been training continous 4 yrs. well if i were you i would do some bw and see if your hormones have recovered. my journey to the hospital havent ended yet and have been going there for 2 months already doing heart,bw,throat check ups. MAYBE it was an allergy reaction who knows.

AAS is a hit or a miss for some individuals and PCT is essential my friend

do you smoke by any chance or drink? did you take any AI during cycle?
    Last edited by kml999; 05-06-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Yes I do smoke in occasions. But I quit after having this issue. Im looking for the r-r section but dont find it. Is there any generic for clomid or something I can buy at gmc or natural store? I really want to do the PCT to see if I can recover. thanx again.

Yes I do smoke in occasions. But I quit after having this issue. Im looking for the r-r section but dont find it. Is there any generic for clomid or something I can buy at gmc or natural store? I really want to do the PCT to see if I can recover. thanx again.
    dude AR-R the banner at the top of this page click on that and go under the header serms let me know if you still have trouble

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    dude AR-R the banner at the top of this page click on that and go under the header serms let me know if you still have trouble
    Thanx bro, Just found it. gonna order these and let this place know if I manage to recover.

Thanx bro, Just found it. gonna order these and let this place know if I manage to recover.
    good luck man and next time don't rush into anything these ae your hormones your dealing with and at a young age not to be fuc8ed with recklessly

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi everyone. Im 24 of age. I been lifting for about a year and using creatine and TBOMB 2 . now I started to use sus250 w/ deca . At 1st it all sees great but after a month and 1/2 I started to get anxious and my heart beat was off da hook. I stop using all that. Now my heart beat and BP is normal but I still get anxious and have problem breathing and problems sleeping.

1 week 500 ml ( half a CC)
    2week 1cc
    3week 1cc of sustanon and 250ml of deca combine
    4 week 1cc sustanon and 250 ml of deca
    5 week 1cc sustanon and 500ml
    6 week 1cc of sustanon. ( I didnt use deca since I couldnt sleep.

went to the doc , CBC test was all in range. they check my tiroid and cameout normal then doc gave me xanax which really help. but after that breathing problems again.

My concern is that its been a month without sust and deca.

Should I be getting back to normal already? If you have any advice Please let me know. I feel like I ruin my life. Thank you for having a beautiful forum to help people out
    My simple answer is this. Some people have anxiety,,,,on and off of AAS cycles. Men,,women,,even children. Use the script the doctor gave you. My advice though is ONLY use as needed.
    Those are very addictive.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    same happens to me normal BP crazy heart rate

first gen oral antihistamine hydroxyzine keeps me chill

Hi everyone. I would like to update on my case. It so happens I got Hyperventilation my doc told me. Deca in some people it brings your stress to levels making you feel. A friend had a similar case like mines, He told me to drink cranberry juices to clean my system. And since I didn't finish my cycle my body was asking for more, so he thinks that can be a possibility.

So with little knowledge I experience and as told in this forum, " stay with one compound for a while.

And if you are a nervous person, avoid ASS.

What I do is try to keep myself busy and not pay mind to it. the doc told me since I been a month clean, he gave me some pill to relax untill my body return to normal.

Thank all you person who decide to comment on my problem. I really Appreciate it!! Take care!! Blessings from Puerto Rico.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    xanax baby!!!

Yup xanax. Ima check if ma doc gives me a month of it, lol.

mick86 is offline Member
    Hi everyone. I would like to update on my case. It so happens I got Hyperventilation my doc told me. Deca in some people it brings your stress to levels making you feel. A friend had a similar case like mines, He told me to drink cranberry juices to clean my system. And since I didn't finish my cycle my body was asking for more, so he thinks that can be a possibility.

So with little knowledge I experience and as told in this forum, " stay with one compound for a while.

What I do is try to keep myself busy and not pay mind to it. the doc told me since I been a month clean, he gave me some pill to relax untill my body return to normal.

Thank all you person who decide to comment on my problem. I really Appreciate it!! Take care!! Blessings from Puerto Rico.
    Great to hear that your doing better now

5x10 is offline Associate Member

the ol' cranberry pct

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    good news about your health my friend. did you do a respiration test to clarify that you got a Hyperventilation issue? its not a bad idea to do blood work to know where you're standing
    Last edited by kml999; 05-14-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    good luck man and next time don't rush into anything these ae your hormones your dealing with and at a young age not to be fuc8ed with recklessly
    very true!!!!!if you are already feeling anxiuos before cycle,it will be worse while on cycle

Thread Information