Greekdude is offline Junior Member

17 days out of show can I drop as much weight as possible with T3

Hello guys I have a show coming up. I started very heavy and looks like I will be in the super heavy weights however I am trying to burn off that last bit of body. I am currently on T4 with a GH, fina, winney, atarted arimidex 1mg per day. Now my question is I want to drop as much as i can before I hit the stage. Can I jump on a low dose of T3 with my T4. I am actually tapering off my T4 soon been on it for 5 weeks so the 6th week Ill be off it but I really want to get rid of as much as I can. I know I still wont be ready but its a qualifier for the Pro Show in Toronto. Is there anything that can help guys Im desperate. Ive dieted hard and long bit this last bit is a pain to get rid of. Any help would be greatly appreciated

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought running T3 w/ gh was a no no? Also, the T3 would help you shed some bf and weight but could also leave you looking flat. The last thing you want during a show is to look flat. Hopefully others will chime in and help w/ your situation.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    If you wont be ready as you stated I would just pick another show. You can only stimulate your thyroid so much and if you have already saturated it with high doses of T-4 I am not sure you will get a dramatic effect from the T-3. As far as being flat, that's really not an issue with T-3, it can be catabolic but your AAS compounds should cancel out much of that. Post a recent pic if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I thought running T3 w/ gh was a no no? Also, the T3 would help you shed some bf and weight but could also leave you looking flat. The last thing you want during a show is to look flat. Hopefully others will chime in and help w/ your situation.
    Close, the last thing you want to look like on stage is FAT not flat! Plus, flat can be fixed in under 24 hours.

Its the lower belly. I know Im not ready as much as i would like to be guys so please keep the remarks civil. Fireguy this was take 4 weeks out Im a bit leaner and still need to water deplete and using arimidex as well. Fireguy I would like to do a later show by my trainer said go for this one cause if there isnt to many competators in my class I can qualify. Top 5 qualify then I can do the Pro Show which is 5 weeks away which will give me some time to tighten up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17 days out of show can I drop as much weight as possible with T3-img_0007.jpg   17 days out of show can I drop as much weight as possible with T3-img_0012.jpg   17 days out of show can I drop as much weight as possible with T3-img_0027.jpg   17 days out of show can I drop as much weight as possible with T3-img_0026.jpg  
    Last edited by Greekdude; 05-11-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ...what division and weight class are you competing in?

Quote Originally Posted by Greekdude View Post
    Its the lower belly. I know Im not ready as much as i would like to be guys so please keep the remarks civil. Fireguy this was take 4 weeks out Im a bit leaner and still need to water deplete and using arimidex as well. Fireguy I would like to do a later show by my trainer said go for this one cause if there isnt to many competators in my class I can qualify. Top 5 qualify then I can do the Pro Show which is 5 weeks away which will give me some time to tighten up
    I will be civil but I also need to be honest. It's not just the lower belly as you stated, it's the entire body. You are nowhere close to being ready for a show and all the arimidex and diuretics in the world are not going to change that. As far as your trainer telling you to do this show because there arent many competitors, that is terrible advice. I dont care if you are the only one in the class you still shouldnt be on stage in that condition. I dont know what Pro Show you are trying to qualify for or what organization gives pro cards to top 5 finishers in each division but I know it's not the IFBB.

I remember you from a couple months ago Greek, I know you have worked hard and made quite a bit of progress which you should be proud of. Please, believe me when I say, you are a MINIMUM of 6 months away from being ready for a show probably closer to year. You need to drop a minimum of 40-50lbs to be anywhere near contest condition. You dont want to be the guy who walks an stage and everyone starts laughing under their breath at. I know you want to compete in bodybuilding badly but you really need to wait til you are ready. First thing I would do is hire a new trainer. Not so much because of the shape they have you in but because this one isnt honest enough to tell you the truth.

Najeem is offline New Member
    I know your looking for some good encouragement for this up coming show but I honestly I just dont think your competition ready. I agree with FireGuy I think your about 6 months to a year off. I think the best advice I can give you is that your lack of confidence in your readiness is a strong indication to maybe pick up another show at a later time when your more prepared.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Another solid post Fireguy, your probably 16w-20w away from stage ready.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    I will be civil but I also need to be honest. It's not just the lower belly as you stated, it's the entire body. You are nowhere close to being ready for a show and all the arimidex and diuretics in the world are not going to change that. As far as your trainer telling you to do this show because there arent many competitors, that is terrible advice. I dont care if you are the only one in the class you still shouldnt be on stage in that condition. I dont know what Pro Show you are trying to qualify for or what organization gives pro cards to top 5 finishers in each division but I know it's not the IFBB.

I remember you from a couple months ago Greek, I know you have worked hard and made quite a bit of progress which you should be proud of. Please, believe me when I say, you are a MINIMUM of 6 months away from being ready for a show probably closer to year. You need to drop a minimum of 40-50lbs to be anywhere near contest condition. You dont want to be the guy who walks an stage and everyone starts laughing under their breath at. I know you want to compete in bodybuilding badly but you really need to wait til you are ready. First thing I would do is hire a new trainer. Not so much because of the shape they have you in but because this one isnt honest enough to tell you the truth.
    Fireguy thanks for the honesty. To be honest I dont feel comfortable yet going on stage and the last thing I want it to be laughed at. I have come a long way but there is much more that needs to be accomplished. Its not a IFBB up here that im going for. Its a level 1 first time competitor. Regardless I feel Im not ready and thats the bottom line. Thanks guys. Im discouraged big time but Im still gonna compete and aim to get on stage. Ill keep you all posted and let you know how it goes.
    Last edited by Greekdude; 05-12-2011 at 02:40 AM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Close, the last thing you want to look like on stage is FAT not flat! Plus, flat can be fixed in under 24 hours.
    lol, so true!

Thread Information