brad1986 is offline Senior Member

Using steroids under 25 years old!!

I keep seeing (everyday) kids that are 18 and 19 yo asking for advice on steroids . If you have been a member for any longer than a day you should know what the responce is going to be. I can speak from experience when i admit straight up on this board that i used steroids at 21. prohormones actually. For one year after that i had unrelaible boners. I was embarresed on several occasions when I had a girl over and couldnt get it up. It kills your confidence and makes your muscle and good looks pointless (if you were able to maintain them anyway) I couldnt gain muscle and my workouts sucked worse then before i cycled. I took 5 steps forward and then 7 steps back. There are too many threads that have stories just like mine and worse. Having erectile disfunction at age 40 would suck terriblly but erectile disfunction at 24 or 25?? That will destroy your confidence and your happiness as a young guy. You have so much to gain naturally at 18 and 19 and 20 and 21 that if you are not gaining it is 100% becaus eyour diet needs work. 99% of these kids wanting to juice no nothing about nutrition and there diets are horrible. Please Think before you inject these powerful hormones into your body. Even prohormones from otc can do just as much damage if not more. Thats my thought for the day.

new_ro_kid is offline New Member
    damn one cycle could do that?

yes! A good friend of mine did 1 cycle without a pct at 21 and has erectile disfunction. His gf bitches all the time that he wont have sex with her and i warned him before about pct and my bad experience he just didnt want to listen... now he openly regrets not taking my advice

^^^ and this was 2 years ago!!!!

new_ro_kid is offline New Member
    ahh but with a good pct? and with ai's?

No because you dont hit your full natty test until about 25. If you shut your self down by taking a cycle you will only recover to where you left off and you wont be able to get to reach your natural test. So if you use aas under about 25 yrs old you risk never growing natrually again and being stuck as a hard gainer for life. Plus if you arnt eating enough to grow now then when cycleis over you will shrink right back to the size you are now or even smaller

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    lmao, i mean it's good to discourage underage use but what's with the scare tactics?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wantaesthetics View Post
    lmao, i mean it's good to discourage underage use but what's with the scare tactics?
    theres no scare tatics this can happen doesnt matter though these idiot kids will do it no matter what

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    what about prohormones
    i did one 4 weeks cycle when i was 22, im 23 now and i gained good weight and didnt do its own pct that came with the bottle and was perfectly fine
    no problems. infact during the cycle. my libido was better and no problems during the cycle with erections
    Last edited by Granovich; 07-06-2011 at 12:09 PM.

TopDogg is offline Junior Member
    cyounger100 that bitch has a deadly asss, gadamnn

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topdogg View Post
    cyounger100 that bitch has a deadly asss, gadamnn
    katow!!!!

flyinghoe is offline New Member
    I have to agree... everyday it seems like the amount of 25- years old teens that want to cycle are increasing on this board compared to a few months ago when it was strictly 25 years+ with min. few years experience or no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr1nce View Post
    I've posted a thread regarding my first cycle that I'm contemplating doing. I'm a fairly large structured guy(6'2, 80 inch wingspan, 54-55 inch shoulders/wide back) I've been training just about 8.5 months and gained 30lbs and lost over 6% bf(now I'm 11 ish%). Guys were telling me to wait another year to do a cycle do to my ligaments/joints could get injured from the massive strength increase in weight, I'm wondering if anybody has done a cycle around their first year of training and what side effects or injury they experienced. Would b great to get others' opinions as well, I'm 24 btw:P
    u need to have at least 2 years experience of hard working out

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Just because your 25 doesnt mean your steer fuking clear of side effects people. Too much bullshit scare tactics these days. Its more annoying than people asking if they can drink winstrol .

Another thing, whether you cycle @ 21...25...30 chances are your going to end up on HRT regardless (Not all), i know alot of guys who cycled properly with PCT over the age of 25 who are now stuck on testosterone .

25 doesnt mean your safe, enough with the BS. AAS can effect you at ANY age.
    Last edited by RoidReaper; 07-05-2011 at 09:26 PM.

razorbackred is offline New Member
    For the younger people wanting to cycle, just wait and save your money on FOOD!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Granovich didnt I just read a thread about you having some ED problems from prohormones?

Yes Granovich you just made the thread yesterday.About ED problems.Now why would you LIE saying you didnt have problems?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yes Granovich you just made the thread yesterday.About ED problems.Now why would you LIE saying you didnt have problems?
    Lmao! This is the internet...nobody will ever know if youre lying...that is unless you tell two different stories on one website.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    I keep seeing (everyday) kids that are 18 and 19 yo asking for advice on steroids. If you have been a member for any longer than a day you should know what the responce is going to be. I can speak from experience when i admit straight up on this board that i used steroids at 21. prohormones actually. For one year after that i had unrelaible boners. I was embarresed on several occasions when I had a girl over and couldnt get it up. It kills your confidence and makes your muscle and good looks pointless (if you were able to maintain them anyway) I couldnt gain muscle and my workouts sucked worse then before i cycled. I took 5 steps forward and then 7 steps back. There are too many threads that have stories just like mine and worse. Having erectile disfunction at age 40 would suck terriblly but erectile disfunction at 24 or 25?? That will destroy your confidence and your happiness as a young guy. You have so much to gain naturally at 18 and 19 and 20 and 21 that if you are not gaining it is 100% becaus eyour diet needs work. 99% of these kids wanting to juice no nothing about nutrition and there diets are horrible. Please Think before you inject these powerful hormones into your body. Even prohormones from otc can do just as much damage if not more. Thats my thought for the day.

I aggree with your post if the guy is only using one cycle of ph's and coming off with no pct aka the majority of summer phags we see posting here

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    what about prohormones
    i did one 4 weeks cycle when i was 22, im 23 now and i gained good weight and did its own pct that came with the bottle and im perfectly fine
    no problems. infact during the cycle. my libido was better and no problems during or now with erections
    Really? Thats not what you said yesterday

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ter-prohormone

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    SO If you go into a cycle with out being fully recovered, it is impossible to recover past what you were before your second cycle?

Cycle 1 80% full recovery
    cycle 2 <%80 full recovery( even with complete strong pct)

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    SO If you go into a cycle with out being fully recovered, it is impossible to recover past what you were before your second cycle?

Cycle 1 80% full recovery
    cycle 2 <%80 full recovery( even with complete strong pct)
    Not true, you can make a 100% full recovery. Remember the body will always seek equilibrium.

WOW my point exactly... Whats the point of lying about that?

.....edit

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Not true, you can make a 100% full recovery. Remember the body will always seek equilibrium.
    So one could decide to start another cycle before their PCT is up, with no added risk of never recovering fully? IE, they could recover as much as they would regardless?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    So one could decide to start another cycle before there PCT is up, with no added risk of never recovering fully? IE, they could recover as much as they would regardless?
    There is no guarantee. The longer you are shut down the harder to recover. So if you didnt fully recover the first time and run another cycle it will be harder to recover fully or may take longer if you even do. But there is no guarantee that you can recover fully of that you wont.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Just because your 25 doesnt mean your steer fuking clear of side effects people. Too much bullshit scare tactics these days. Its more annoying than people asking if they can drink winstrol .

Another thing, whether you cycle @ 21...25...30 chances are your going to end up on HRT regardless (Not all), i know alot of guys who cycled properly with PCT over the age of 25 who are now stuck on testosterone .

25 doesnt mean your safe, enough with the BS. AAS can effect you at ANY age.
    Very true.

PCT is not a guarantee. However, its the best chance a person has at recovering after running a cycle.

You could run a cookie cutter beginner cycle of Test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks. Run HCG alongside up until PCT. And follow a strict PCT of clomid and nolva and still have the chance of permanently shutting yourself down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Very true.

PCT is not a guarantee. However, its the best chance a person has at recovering after running a cycle.

You could run a cookie cutter beginner cycle of Test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks. Run HCG alongside up until PCT. And follow a strict PCT of clomid and nolva and still have the chance of permanently shutting yourself down.
    Absolutely it just depends on the person. I know people who juice for years at a time, come off with no PCT and recover. Yet again someone could shut themselves down with a TRT dose cycle of test.

during the prohormone i was fine... now im not its been 2 months since i finished that prohormone

I was just going by your thread where you said you would lose your wood.Then you turned around and said you didnt have problems.Thats all I am sayin.Tell it like it is no half truths.They help no one.We have a lot of new guys here that cant understand why we tell them to do research or wait till they are old enough.There are reasons for everything.But I believe just beacuse they dont care about their health.That everyone is careless.

I was just going by your thread where you said you would lose your wood.Then you turned around and said you didnt have problems.Thats all I am sayin.Tell it like it is no half truths.They help no one.We have a lot of new guys here that cant understand why we tell them to do research or wait till they are old enough.There are reasons for everything.But I believe just beacuse they dont care about their health.That everyone is careless.
    im sorry but it is weird. i feel fine and can perform sex fully but sometimes i lose the erection thats why i dont know .
    its not like i cant get it up, if that was the case then i would know but now im like confused is it the PH or is it in my head.
    the professional guys said its common that some one lose the erection sometimes.

Thread Information