Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Can I increase my dosage a small amount ?

This is my second cycle. My first was 400 mg of test E per week. I got good results from it. So, I've started my second cycle and I'm 2 weeks into it. It was my choice to stick with the same 400 mg per week. Now, I am thinking about increasing it to 500 mg per week. My questions are :

1) Will this mess with my system by confusing the amount I'm introducing into my system ? I know our bodies need to maintain homeostasis and the dosages must be consistent and timely. Will this amount hurt ?

2) When you run cycles, should you increase the amounts from the previous cycle for any reason, or is it productive to stay with the same dosage amounts for each cycle ?? I notice that many people increase their dosage on their following cycles.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    i think increasing to 500mgs would be a very reasonable progression. have you considered maybe adding an oral compound to kickstart with? I would honestly do either or

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    i think increasing to 500mgs would be a very reasonable progression. have you considered maybe adding an oral compound to kickstart with? I would honestly do either or
    agreed

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    if 400mgs was good for you and you were happy with the gains you should be able to run that dose for a few cycles without issue, when that becomes played you can increase the dose or introduce another compound like deca for example.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Bump.. bump bump bump it up. I AGREE COMPLETELY with all the post so far. I would not add deca in until you have some good exp though.
    I would say you may want to bump to 500mg for a few reasons.
    1. nothing-NOTHING will make you gain like you did on your first cycle. so staying there will not produce the same gains!
    2. going to 500mg now will let you see if there is an increase in sides.
    3, if you do continue your aas use 500mg of test will be your base as when adding in deca or other compunds. keep test equal or higher than the other compounds being ran good rule of THUMB. most compounds need to be ran around 400mg this is a generalization!!
    This is my advice. you can stay at 400mg but aas is like getting into a cold pool dip your toe then your foot.
    Good luck man!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree stay with the 400.Why bump it up? People like mega doses.But more aint always better.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree stay with the 400.Why bump it up? People like mega doses.But more aint always better.
    Dont completely agree with this, general rule of thumb with most steroids is that more is better; to a certain extent of course.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Your only 2 weeks into using Test E, it hasnt fully kicked in yet. I would give it another few weeks before considering increasing the dosage gradually.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hey songdog. this is from the steroid profile section. check it out man.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rone-Enanthate

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    I think 500mg would be just fine. However if your still making gains with the 400mg per wk,,,why change something that works?

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    That is a very good article, "Can't Be Touched". I think that SargeantCarbs hit on a good point. I'm only two weeks into this cycle and I may see the progress that I'm looking for at that point. It sure isn't here now. Not sure if another 100 per month will help a lot, but as long as I'm not affected by the increase, I may do it.

Also, I don't like speaking for others, but what I gathered from SongDog's comment "But more aint always better", is that there are different levels of body builders and for my low level I can achieve my goals with lower doses rather than larger. Once again, I may be wrong and hate to speak for the man, but that's what I felt he was trying to say.

Thanks a lot to all of you. I'm going to wait another couple of weeks to see what happens.

Thread Information