Nuzzi is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle coming up, test and dbol. how many weeks on dbol....

ok first cycle was 10wks test e @ 250mg wk with 4 wks of winny 35mg for the last 4 wks for a total 12week cycle.

this time around im looking at 12 wks of test e @ 500mg wk (front load first week) and dbol 40mg ed toward the end. just not sure how long to run the dbol, 4, 5 or 6 weeks. im lookin at a total 14wk program so ill be taking the dbol for the last 4-6 weeks. im leaning on 5 weeks is the best idea. any thoughts?

and ill be using aromasin throughout cycle as well
    Last edited by Nuzzi; 05-15-2011 at 08:49 AM.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    How were your results from first cycle? Start weight? End weight(after pct)?

What are your current stats?
    Age Weight Height Bodyfat% Years training

kelevra is offline Member
    whay are you taking dbol at the end??

i had very good results on the first cycle, been working out since i was a kid and got serious after highschool. im 27 now. lost quite a bit of strength and size after the cycle but once pct was done i got it all back and now im near the same size i was while on cycle. i think the winny had something to do with it, thats why im not running it this time, it was good while on but had no energy when i came off it. reason for dbol at the end is to take full advantage of it when my test levels are highest.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    I actually like dbol at the end, you can run it right up to the day before your PCT. dbol works better for me when T levels are through the roof anyway, so you can get that synergistic effect going. I prefer 6 weeks for dbol, it really doesnt shine til week 3

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?

im 27
    5'10"
    175#
    im pretty cut and have a smaller frame hence the low weight.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ I would like to see your current daily diet posted in the diet forum bro....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

i appreciate all the replies but i dont understand why everyone always gives me such a hard time when ever i ask a question, thats why i never post. no matter what its always stats and diet which i know is important but why the run around when i just wanted some input on dbol . not tryin to be a dick but seriously. i dont eat twinkies all day if thats what your implying.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if you ate right you wouldnt' be 170 after doing a cycle. so if someone tells you about Dbol and you dont' eat right then you lose whatever little gains you make, then the advice was pointless. But here's a hint Dbol would be more bennificial for the first 4 weeks of your cycle to kickstart since your test levels wont' get high enough to notice gains till about week 4.

People who ask stats and diet do so in your best interest.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    I looked into running dbol mid to late in the cycle also, replies I got were positive. good luck man.
    jumping from 250 ew to 500ew is gonna be a change i can tell you. I would probably not use the dbol IMO you may want to feel your way through a dosage at 500 first then next cycle add it in. needless though it's your call i would run it for up to 6 weeks. some say 4 some say 8. varies person to person.
    Personally my next cycle i will give this a try but i think I might look towards tbol vs. dbol just because i want to tighten up near the end and keep some go in me rite up until pct. No winny for me. I feel like Im 50 some days, I dont need more joint issues.
    I like the idea of simple cycles. KISS phrase of my life.
    Sry to rant on your thread. haha

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    what are your stats?
    Is that Dorian Yates in your avi?

thanks again for the replies, i was only 175 even on cycle and thats the heaviest ive ever been, im just not a big guy. i eat tons of steak and chicken, fish, seafood, veggies, fruit, all wheat products, granola, oatmeal, i dont drink or eat sweats, im very active and stay healthy. im considering not doing the dbol , or if anything maybe just 30mg ed to see what happens. yeah no more winny for me either.

Thread Information