Thread: need help!!!!

stomper1234 is offline New Member

need help!!!!

So i need some help, i got some bad advice i think and i need to some one to tell me what i really should be doing. I no i am going to hear about not doing enough research but thats why i am here now, so please be kind. So i have been taking test for 5 weeks the first 3 weeks i was running 200mg twice a week. A freind of mine told me that i should be taking more so i up it to 375mg twice a week for the last 2 weeks. I have been doing a little research and have noticed no one suggesting mopre then 500 mg a week, i do also have nolva on hand. So my questions are what now do i do? Do i lower back to say 500mg a week? how many weeks should i run? When should i start nolva? Is there going to be any extreme negatives from running that many mg for the 2 weeks. Thanks Stomper

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome...

stats please for advice..

weight
    BF
    goals
    training

THANKS......
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Ok here they are
    Age-37
    Height- 5"10
    Weight- 200
    bf-18%
    goals-would like to get down to 8% and gain some additional muscle
    training- 5 days a week, mon-legs.....tue-chest/biceps.....wen-back/triceps.....thurs- shoulders...friday-chest again
    abs almost everyday
    I have not been doingmuch cardio
    Thanks Stomper

another quick question

What could i take at the end of my cycle for cutting, i have some winstrol would that be ok and at what dosage.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Wait for the guys to chime in but....since you have started already? IMO come on over to the diet question forum and get your BF down and you will be a lot happier with your results.

Hope to see ya there! Hey! If I had to go there then so does everybody else!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    12 weeks at 300 mgs would do you fine you can just lower your dose starting at next pin 2 weeks after last pin then start your nolva and i would get clomid from top banner also nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/100/50/50 so your PCT would be for 4 weeks total i dont believe for first cycle u need 500 mg a week i grew like no other on 300 mg a week for first cycle
    Last edited by cyounger100; 05-17-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks for the help brother.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    12 weeks at 300 mgs would do you fine you can just lower your dose starting at next pin 2 weeks after last pin then start your nolva and i would get clomid from top banner also nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/100/50/50 so your PCT would be for 4 weeks total i dont believe for first cycle u need 500 mg a week i grew like no other on 300 mg a week for first cycle
    300mg per week. Cool I haven't heard anyone else say that, my first was 500mg and had great results, but I'm a beliver in using as little as possible.

What would be the best thing to take towards the end of the cycle to help cut up? Winny or Clen ? or any others? and how would i work it into the end of the cycle? Thanks Stomper

court628 is offline New Member
    Personally I think you should have worked on your BF before starting to cycle but thats just me.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea bf% was a little high, but ohwell a good diet will clean that up right away. i lost 5% on my first cycle. anyways, lets get your cycle written out correctly. I assume you are using test e? 2x week shot at 200mg so ur at 400mg/week. Thats perfectly fine. For a first cycle you should do Test only and dont stack with anything. You need to figure out how your body reacts, so for future cycles you know how to stack and how to respond to your bodys reactions. You need to see if you can get some HCG during ur cycle, that will help recovery immensely and decrease the chance of possible problems. HCG needs to be done 500iu/2x week. Now, pay attention to your boys when you do this because of the length of it to kick in watch your testes.. WHen they start to shrink then begin the HCG, and note when then next cycle u start the week before that to maximize ur boys. now you need a PCT. have u heard of one? nolva only with hcg use IMO is fine. if anything a low dose 50mgs ed 2 weeks would be it.

as for sides; if you have gyno, and thats it, then you should A) check if ur diet is going as clean as you planned 2) start Nolva 20mg Ed for a week, if no change then go to 40mg ED. If that doesnt help (A serm combined with a clean diet should help prevent/treat any gyno issues) then look into an aromatase inhibitor. Dont be to eager to hop on those IMO. Going with lower dose of testosterone is closer to a physiologic test amount, so that means easier recovery than the guys who do 750mg week, even a difference with 500mg. Now whats better, total gains or total keepable gains? with the easier recovery, you have a better chance to keep your gains as they are rather than lose 1/2 due to water bloat.

Test e 12 weeks 400mg/week 2x week
    HCG 2x week 500iu week up to PCT. week 14
    First day of PCT take 1000iu HCG
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    *opt** clomid 50mg ed 2weeks

good luck!

Thread Information