Thread: Dbol question

Dbol question

I will be using dbol for the first time on my upcoming cycle at 50mg ed for 6 weeks,how fast will you start to show signs of growth or swelling up,ive heard pretty fast,just curious,thanks

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    40-50mgs ill see gains and notice weight difference in the second week... Dbol at 50mgs however makes me look like a huge fat fck... even with an AI... i wish either 1 it didnt bloat me as bad as it does, or 2 i didnt mind looking fat/soft... works great for strength for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup View Post
    40-50mgs ill see gains and notice weight difference in the second week... Dbol at 50mgs however makes me look like a huge fat fck... even with an AI... i wish either 1 it didnt bloat me as bad as it does, or 2 i didnt mind looking fat/soft... works great for strength for me though.
    thanks man,what a.i were you using and what dose?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I noticed it working after 5 days. As far as weight goes, 1-2kg a week. 50mg is a fair bit to begin with, why not start with 30mg?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    I noticed it working after 5 days. As far as weight goes, 1-2kg a week. 50mg is a fair bit to begin with, why not start with 30mg?
    I started with only 20mg, felt it by the end of the week I started, so about 5 days too.

I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks. Dbol 's hard on the liver so I only run it for 4 weeks. Not really a need after that since my Test E has kicked in. My face got puffy like a dough boy and I was totally full of water. I did get gain 50lbs on my bench press.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    I will be using dbol for the first time on my upcoming cycle at 50mg ed for 6 weeks,how fast will you start to show signs of growth or swelling up,ive heard pretty fast,just curious,thanks
    If it is good Dbol 30mg is plenty. I notice within 3-5 days. Intense pumps, weight gain of a couple pounds, and strength. Again i would start at 30 and see how it is after 7 days. If it is good, you will know. IMO 6 weeks is fine if you dont run orals a lot and are a normally healthy person.

a friend of mine just recommended me to start out at 50mg because of my size,i was originally going to use 30mg,and it is good dbol

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks. Dbol's hard on the liver so I only run it for 4 weeks. Not really a need after that since my Test E has kicked in. My face got puffy like a dough boy and I was totally full of water. I did get gain 50lbs on my bench press.
    did you use a liver aid?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    dbol is my favorite........it wouldst hurt to start at 30 & work up to 50. i get good gains from it strength wise and i do get a little puffy but hell i don't care. as far as dose being dependent on size i dont think they go hand in hand. I've read allot about it over the years and think doses should be the same all the way across the weight spectrum.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i cant wait to do back today(in about 30 mins), being day 5
    i swear a felt a little even 2 days into it
    i get alot of muscle twitches and even cold and rested, my muscles feel tight and slightly pumped
    ive had headaches the past 2 days, i think its from the dbol
    im taking 30mgs, should be plenty as its my first go with dbol
    i even lowered my test aprox 200mgs a week to compensate for the 200mgs of dbol i am taking

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Its my first go on dbol as well, I've been on for 12 days and gained 10 lbs. At 30mgs a day, gunna up it to 40mgs the last two weeks.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Its my first go on dbol as well, I've been on for 12 days and gained 10 lbs. At 30mgs a day, gunna up it to 40mgs the last two weeks.
    hows the strength?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    hows the strength?
    Sorry, should've included that. Strength is climbing rapidly every workout and the pumps are INTENSE. My previous 4 rep bench press max was 305 lbs. Yesterday I did: 275 6 reps, 285 5 reps, 295 5 reps and 305lbs 3 reps. And that 4 rep max was done on my first set.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Being a first timer, I'd start a bit lower and work up to 50 just in case you have a neg response. I've only ran for 4wks max as a kick start but if you cant tell a diff after about 10 days, you got stiffed.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    ive yet to do a cycle but my friend did a dbol only cycle (age 18 or 19, moron, hes losing a lot of it now, as well as ****ed up his shoulder, he stopped working out for like 8 months, got skinny and was like i need to get big, and got on dbol) but he blew up FAST like real fast, idk how long he was taking it but he must of put on a good 20-30lbs and his lifts went through the roof

thanks for the response guys

Thread Information