Thread: Sus and T3

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member

Sus and T3

I've been upping my T3 (I've got hypothyroidism) for some time, but minimal --7.5 to 10mcgs. I also too my 1st shot of sus 250 just the other day. I know a lot of you will scoff at the amounts, but I feel as if my blood pressure and resting heart rate have really increased. Any thoughts?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    have you checked your BP?

Yeah, it's 110/85 which is normal but high for me. Also, my HR is 62. But normally I'm 45-55.

Also, last night I did a really hard ride and was really winded --atypically. I felt like my heart was in my throat and afterward my resting HR was 75-85. And my BP was 153/87.

Mass EffecT is offline New Member
    dude, I just bought some Liq T3 and Liq CLen like 2 weeks ago...I have been following the proper protocol for both, I only did 1 week on clen, before I dropped it to just the T3....Well, I definitely will not, NOT be using the T3 anymore! That shit jumped my heart rate up, I couldn't sleep right, I felt hot allllll day, and everything I would work out, I felt like shit and felt way more warmer.....Personally, T3 is not something to be taken lightly...I will definitely not be using this again. Not only do I not want to **** with my Thyroid, but as far as sides go....Its a bitch bro, the T3....I am not saying that the Clen does have its fair share of sides, but at least Clen allows you to be on it no more then 2 weeks at a time....For T3, you are not suppose to do 2 on 2 off, ....a couple of weeks at a minimum ....and a couple of weeks of T3, is a long time....I could never imagine staying on that for a couple of weeks......I think I will be just be sticking to the Liquid Clen, 1 week on,1 week off....Just trying to give you some input

I'm on it for life tho. I take a bit more than I'm supposed to. But yeah, when I've taken a lot it speeds you up and makes you feel like shit.

Thread Information