Alex35 is offline New Member

Please clear this up for me.......

I am very confused about taking Glutamine SR. i have read the side effects of Creatine and how it affects the sperm and many other horrible side effects, as i am trying to get my wife pregnant.What is the difference between these two or are they the same?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Where have you heard this?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Glutamine SR contains no creatine

And even if it did it has no effects on sperm production/function or any other horrible side effects

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^Pretty much what I was getting at.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Hi and welcome.....very interesesting first post

ceatine does affect sperm negatively. see here:

Sexual Side Effects of Creatine
    By Ann Olson, eHow Contributor

Sexual side effects are commonly reported in men who take creatine to build muscle. Several reports--and numerous complaints from men--confirm the debilitating effects of creatine. Here are the most common sexual side effects reported with use of creatine.

Decreased Libido
    An overdose of creatine may caused decreased libido. It is unclear why this occurs, but some scientists believe it is because the body cannot digest creatine at higher amounts, leading to sexual side effects.

Erectile Dysfunction
    Another sexual side effect of creatine is erectile dysfunction, which inhibits a man's ability to have an erection. Many users report this side effect after cycling off creatine.

Inability to Orgasm
    Many creatine users report inorgasmia, or an inability to reach orgasm.

Inability to Ejaculate
    Many men are unable to ejaculate as a result of taking creatine. It is a temporary but severe side effect that may decrease male fertility.

Decreased Fertility
    All of creatine's side effects cause another sexual side effect, decreased fertility. This is called subfertility, which temporarily decreases ejaculate volume, ability to maintain an erection, and sperm quality.

Read more: Sexual Side Effects of Creatine | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_4886419_se...#ixzz1Mkd4WmDT

This is very scary

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I need to cut my creatine intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex35 View Post

Sexual side effects are commonly reported in men who take creatine to build muscle. Several reports--and numerous complaints from men--confirm the debilitating effects of creatine. Here are the most common sexual side effects reported with use of creatine.

Decreased Libido
    An overdose of creatine may caused decreased libido. It is unclear why this occurs, but some scientists believe it is because the body cannot digest creatine at higher amounts, leading to sexual side effects.

Erectile Dysfunction
    Another sexual side effect of creatine is erectile dysfunction, which inhibits a man's ability to have an erection. Many users report this side effect after cycling off creatine.

Inability to Orgasm

Inability to Ejaculate
    Many men are unable to ejaculate as a result of taking creatine. It is a temporary but severe side effect that may decrease male fertility.

Decreased Fertility
    All of creatine's side effects cause another sexual side effect, decreased fertility. This is called subfertility, which temporarily decreases ejaculate volume, ability to maintain an erection, and sperm quality.

Read more: Sexual Side Effects of Creatine | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_4886419_se...#ixzz1Mkd4WmDT

This is very scary
    I liked the part where they use citations at the end

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex35 View Post

Decreased Libido

Erectile Dysfunction

Inability to Orgasm

Inability to Ejaculate

Decreased Fertility

This is very scary
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet.. or you will turn into Zabster.. this is a lie..

being an author of Ehow is like saying you are an author of wikipedia.. anyone can put up anything on there.. not a credible source..

plus creatine naturally occurs in red meat.. so by this theory eating steak gives you a limp noodle.. complete nonsense.. and furthermore there was not one study to back up this theory.

Unfortunately, My brother is enough bck up on this matter

my brother tried to conceive for 4 years. His wife was perfect and his count was great. Till he did a S/A <semen analyses>to find out he has 985 abnormal sperm. he was a heavy lifter, descent shape but too many supplements, Creatine being one of his weak spots. Urologist recommended he get off it, 2 years later his count changed incredibly and improved greatly. The dangers are real.

Newbie100 is offline New Member
    I would still prefer to see legitimate lab results. Not saying your brother was not legit.

I used creatine for years, lots of it and conceived 3 children, all healthy and somewhat normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie100 View Post
    I would still prefer to see legitimate lab results. Not saying your brother was not legit.

I used creatine for years, lots of it and conceived 3 children, all healthy and somewhat normal.
    lol'd

Thread Information