dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Is it worth to dig deeper?

That said I am on my second cycle. Currently on 600mg Test a week and gonna be running tren ace and then switching to enanthate when it cums. I realize the general consensus is that aas only cause hypertrophy but tren is known to increase igf-1 which can cause hyperplasia. Is it wishful thinking to think I can get hyperplasia from tren? I flirted with going deeper into peptides but just had the worst hour of my life tuesday from a 2IU pin of supposed hgh blue tops. I want the best and I want it all basically, who dont right? I would love to run slin but already have hypoglycemic tendencies and I see an endo periodically for this and hyperthyroidism. Now my first peptide experience was horrible and you can read it in the hgh forum if you wish. Would I expect the same with igf1 and slin? I must say though I have never violently reacted to aas like I did to this measly 2IU pin of HGH. AS far as where this cycle is going I am unsure. I had surgery on a full pec tendon tear in March and am back at benching on the smith machine. Everything else is being hit as usual with the exception of certain shoulder movements. I am also thinking of hitting up a burst of anadrol after the tren run. Biggest problems right now are horrible acne on upper arms,chest,shoulders and back. Balls are not that bad as I layed low for a little bit and ran some nolva and something my endo made me come in and get called pregnyl. Test after being off for 2.5 months was 470 and I could definitely feel the difference bc before I ever messed with aas it was 658.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    if you got horrible acne you need to slow down, adding tren or drol is going to make it worse, especially with the drol.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i found ur post hard to understand... but i would lower ur dose of test and keep ur tren the same if ur gettin bad sides. Also for the prolactin issues, vit b6 helps that, so make sure u have a good multivit. i cant really see what else u asked :/

Thread Information