Silverwolf is offline New Member

I Need Some Advise Please

Hello Bodybuilders,

I'm a hardgainer. I have been working out naturally (I still take creating and other supplements) since I was 17 at 135 pound, as of right now I'm 21 and I'm at 165 pounds (my height is 5'8").
    I have good muscle definition but not mass, and I'm tired of being the smallest guy in every Gym; there for, I"m ready to turn for help into the dark side.
    Can you guys please give me some constructive criticism or advise regarding the cycle I'm fixing to start:

Cycle
    Week 1-8 Deca (Intramuscular) 300mg
    Week 9-12 Deca 200 mg and 50mg Winny (oral) daily.
    * 50mg of clomid 3 times a week through cycle, milk thistle daily.

PCT
    Day 1 250mg+ Nolvadex 60mg
    Following 10 days 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
    Following month 50mg clomid
    *Milk thistle & Tribulus Terrestris daily

Diet
    3000 Calorie diet

Workout
    Mon- Back
    Tue- Legs
    Wed- Chest
    Thu- Shoulder
    Fri- Biceps & Triceps
    Sat- OFF
    Sun- OFF

or

Mon-Back & Biceps
    Tue- Chest & Triceps
    Wed-Legs & Shoulders
    Thur-Chest & Back
    Fri-Biceps and triceps
    Sat- off
    Sun-off

Please let me know what you think, I need to lear from your experience.

not to sound offensive or rude but that really is a horrible cycle. If you are a hardgainer like you said why would you take winny? Where is your test? You haven't even tried test alone byitself and that is the base of most cycles. You see what I'm getting at. You have lots to learn. Your a new guy so check out the sticky's at the top of the page to get you started. It will point you in the right direction. Take your time for gods sake. And please don't refer to this as "the darkside". If monitored and not abused steroids are very safe. Just a little FYI for ya so you don't sound like a tool at the gym when talking to your buddies.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You've got much to learn yet man..... definately keep reading before you cycle.....

#1 That cycle is a mess..... very poor to say the least. It's not your fault..... you've got a lot to learn.

#2 I was also a "hardgainer" - I saw "was" because I learned how to eat and train to grow. I don't believe many people are true hardgainers. I think you need to learn what works for your body. It takes years to figure out what training routines work best and which foods your body responds best to.

Steroids are not your answer right now..... if someone like you with a fairly fast metabolism cycles and eats shit food you will probably still gain weight..... yes. Steroids work..... period. They inevitably build mass in just about everyone...... the problem though is that when you come off..... that metabolism is going to destroy the gains you've made..... especially if you aren't getting the proper nutrition. Often times..... guys will come off and drop weight..... and actually end up ligther than when they started because they didn't do anything correctly.

You need to spend some time on this site to learn some more. Get into the diet section and let those guy examine what you are eating and when you are eating it. They will dedicate their free time to help you - FREE OF CHARGE. The guys in the training section will do the same...... then take all that info and actually apply it. Give yourself enough time to actually see results and build up a good solid base for muscle growth before you use steroids .

It's not a sprint...... it's a marathon..... a great body isn't made overnight.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Not only is the cycle terrible BUT your to young. Read up and research the effects of steroid use at your age...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    #2 I was also a "hardgainer" - I saw "was" because I learned how to eat and train to grow. I don't believe many people are true hardgainers. I think you need to learn what works for your body. It takes years to figure out what training routines work best and which foods your body responds best to.
    I 100% percent agree with this ^^

Think of the reverse side to this. Extremely fat/obese people say they can't loose weight. In reality it just takes proper diet and proper training, hardwork and determination AND most of all 100% steroid free....

Learning your body comes with years of exp. but can be accelarated if you have the discpline to apply yourself.

When I see fat overweight people who cry the blues I just think to myself they have no discpline. Same goes in your situation but in reverse.

Not a bash but just a different perspective for you to look at.

-axe

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i consider myself pretty good when it comes to bulking....I've spent a life time obsessed with it and Im always trying to put on mass. i will tell you right now that 3000 calories a day won't bulk you up. Spend some time reading about good diets to bulk up with and you will be surprised to see the scale go up as you implement what you learn.

court628 is offline New Member
    I have been a pretty serious gym guy sinc I was about 17. I am now "almost" 40. I have learned and am still learning about MY body. I have cycled on and off for many years. SOme with poor results and some with great results. However for me the single biggest difference maker was eating right for what I was trying to accomplish. For several years I "thought" I was eating right but did not see the results I wanted. So I started with the gear and saw massive gains. The problem was I lost most everything I gained when I got off. The long and short of it is that gear works without a doubt. However gear is expensive so why waste the money. The first thing is you have to get your diet right for what you are trying to accomplish. 3,000 calories is not nearly enough to do what you are wanting to do. More important is what the calories are. For my body (most others as well) the diet has to be the right diet and followed without exception to really do what it can. Down the road in a couple of years when you build your frame and suport for your frame then you can think about it. Just my opinion.

Silverwolf is offline New Member
    I really appreciate all your help guys, the sad thing is how close I came to getting into a cycle with so little knowledge about this stuff (frustration can make you do dumb things)... For now the best thing will be navigate and learn from you guys and from the forums for a while, work on my diet some more, train smarter and have some more patience.

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    Change up your workout to find out what works for you
    start changeing up every 8 wks. Take a week off every so often rest is the most important part.
    Get some weight gainer 1000 cal plus per serving.
    Eat like a cow.
    Go to the diet section the guys their will help u too

Thread Information