pab666 is offline New Member

Newbie pain in the ass questions here (sorry in advance)

Sorry if i start doing peoples heads in, but i have done a bit of research etc and cant really find the advice im looking for.

Basically i am looking for advice on the best beginner cycle and what i take and when.

My stats are as follows
    Height: 5.10"
    Weight: 85KG
    Body Fat: Around 20%

I know some will say i need to sort my diet out before i start injecting due to my BF being quite high, but this is due to me having an operation before christmas and not being able to train. I have just started back two weeks ago and my diet is getting there.

So can anyone let me know what the best stuff is for a beginner looking to put on lean muscle but not a tremedous amount of size, harden up and enhance sports performane.

Also what the street price should be in th UK

Thanks in advnace

Hope your recover fully bro. Take your time, you're still recovering. It's not wise to rush into AAS coming off an injury. You'll get really strong on AAS and if you let yourself go, you could hurt yourself lifting too heavy. Get your bf down to the low teens. You can cycle at 20% but your chances of getting gyno, acne, and all the crappy side effects of AAS is much higher. I say give yourself at least six months to fully recover, lose weight, and get back into shape before you cycle. Just make your first cycle simple Test E, rest, PCT.

pab666 is offline New Member
    Cheers Bud
    I'll definately take your advice on the BF coz i aint into side effectc.

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Hope your recover fully bro. Take your time, you're still recovering. It's not wise to rush into AAS coming off an injury. You'll get really strong on AAS and if you let yourself go, you could hurt yourself lifting too heavy. Get your bf down to the low teens. You can cycle at 20% but your chances of getting gyno, acne, and all the crappy side effects of AAS is much higher. I say give yourself at least six months to fully recover, lose weight, and get back into shape before you cycle. Just make your first cycle simple Test E, rest, PCT.
    Agree

Thread Information