pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

oral winny vs stanazolol

I understand that both are liver toxic because they are both 17aa compounds, but can anyone give me an idea of HOW liver toxic the injectable is? Also, any link explaining why these 17aa compounds are so bad for our livers would be helpful. really just trying to understand as much as I can about all of this so I can understand what I am doing to my body. Also, any suggestions for a milder cutting steroid would be welcome.

Thank you.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am taking winn 50mg ed 25 morning 25 night. I also have liv52 take two a day with cholesterol (Winn is way worse on your HDL) control and I prostate control. I have not felt any issues such as sharp pain from liver side or anything else. Mild joint pain in one knee.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    I understand that both are liver toxic because they are both 17aa compounds, but can anyone give me an idea of HOW liver toxic the injectable is? Also, any link explaining why these 17aa compounds are so bad for our livers would be helpful. really just trying to understand as much as I can about all of this so I can understand what I am doing to my body. Also, any suggestions for a milder cutting steroid would be welcome.

Thank you.
    I think its a fine drug and the liver toxic issue is over hyped from mis use and abuse and misinformation.
    At 50-100mg ED or EOD you should be perefecty alright.

Thread Information