new_to_steriods is offline New Member

Unhappy i have zero sex drive on my deca & sustanon cycle.

Hey guys,
    i'm 31 and i started my first first steriod cycle 6 weeks ago. I am taking 400mg deca /week (divided into 2 doses) and 600mg sustanon / week (divided into 2 doses per week. I also used anapolon 50 (50mg per day) for the first 5 weeks. im planning 8 weeks of deca and 10 of sustanon in total

as of the 4th week i completely lost my sex drive. Im so worried because i keep reading that your sex drive should be incredibly high during testosteron cycles even if taking deca which blocks natural testosterone . i have no other side effects like bad temper, skin issues, and dont feel i need clomid.

Im travelling and partying currently and its so frustrating that i have ZERO intrest and im so not sexual. Is this normal ? should i stop my cycle? Is this perminant? i will see a doctor when im back home but for now can anyone advice?

thanks for sharing your points of view

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would stop the Deca . Are you 100% sure your Test is real? If both are real then you need to get an AI such as adex from ARR in the banner at the top because your estrogen levels may be to high. If you can get your estrogen levels checked ASAP to be sure.

Do you have a planned PCT?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-26-2011 at 03:09 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why have you come to a forum and asked questions after you started your first cycle? asking questions before the event would help.

The cycle is not wise seeing that you havent used steroids before, you should be using one compound only so you see how you react.

You also shouldnt be partying while on cycle,

What are your stats?

@lovbyts: im using the german meditech sustanon and deca . considering the price and supplier i can assume they are real. thanks for sharing your point of view. I thought i need to take an AI only if i start feeling side effects like pain in the nipples (according to my limited knowledgae ive been gathering and what i read on line). I will test my estrogen levels as soon as i go back home next week. meanwhile i will use an AI.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unfortunately price is not always guide if its real or not. Edit out the name of the supplier on your post also, it's against the rules.
    It sounds like either the test is no good, under dosed or it's estrogen. 600mg a week is a healthy dose especially for a first time. I have been on HRT for 3 years and have not gone over 500 yet. Itchy nips are a sign of gyno but high estrogen is not always followed by gyno but it does kill the sex drive.

Like I said I would drop the deca for sure and you might try cutting back the test to 400mg for now. Hopefully when you say you are partying you mean having fun, being crazy but not necessary drinking up a storm since it's counter productive to a cycle.

guys, i did a hormone test to check the estrogen and testosterone levels , naturally the testosterone turned out quite high, but also was the estrogen. normally a male should have less than 11.6-42 pg/ml, my results were 127 pg/ml !!!!

therefore, i started taking 2 medicines with my cycle:
    - Nolvadex : 20mg daily (to reduce the effect of available estrogen in the body)
    -Arimidex : 0.5mg daily (to stop the steriods converting into Estrogen)

I have been on this routine for a few days and hoping things will get better in 2-3 weeks as my trainer claims. i have one more week of deca to go then sustanon will continue for 2 weeks after, and winstrol for 2 weeks after ther sustanon.

I will continue the medication throughout the cycle and after till i start my PCT.

Thread Information