Dannyy is offline New Member

D-Bol Blue hearts (sorry if im posting in the wrong place)

As said in the title sorry if im posting in the wrong place but ive only just joined and want some information.

well im 18 and want to bulk up decided i wanted to go on steroids ive been reading the threads about the correct age and stuff but im being stupid and not listening to the '24 is a good place to start if your going to'. my mate who is on steroids advised me to try a cycle of blue hearts ive tried to do a bit of research on them but havent found out much. i was just wondering if someone could help me out on stuff like, side effects, how many i should be taking a day, how long for, what i need to be doing whilst on them and if i need anything to help my balls keep working well after the cycle.

appreciate any feedback or help
    thanks

* sorry forgot to add, or if people think that blue hearts are a bad idea could you advise me on what to have instead
    thank you

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,

At 18 your really not going to get anyone to give you much advise except for eat like a mad man ( but clean) and train hard. At your age the results will come faster then you think.
    For educational purposes the blue hearts are legit and they are typically 10mg per pill. But they are the last thing you need.
    What are your stats ? Age weight etc..

ive tried eating and training hard and haven't gained hardly anything and its is starting to annoy me haha.
    5, 11" (last time i checked)
    11 stone 7pounds (again last time i check that was like last week)
    what else you need?
    thanks for the reply by the way

Well that makes you 161 lbs and 5' 11". No offense but that's pretty small. Its either your diet or your trainer....but most of the time it's the diet. Post what you would normally eat in a day with calorie breakdown and total macros...so that we can see If that's the problem.

yeahh it is too small thats what im saying haha, it ore than likely is my diet because some days i wont eat much but couple of weeks back i was putting a lot of effort in got a proper diet sorted and was training properly in the gym and still didnt put any weight on, this is why i wanted to start on steroids . and im not eating properly at the moment because i just gave up because i was seeing no improvement.

You should be consistent with your diet and training for a couple of years before you even think about steroids . I know not everybody does but most of those people look back and most wouldn't have started as early as they did.
    At your stage your not even committed to going to the gym.
    The people on steroids train harder and eat better then anyone else. It takes dedication and I'm sorry but you don't what it right now. Commit to the gym and a diet and cone back in a few years. Good luck.
    I will still look at your diet if you want.

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    ohh no youngster your still growing.

Quote Originally Posted by thatasnguy View Post
    ohh no youngster your still growing.
    ^^^^hes right.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS

you will find all the help u need there ^^^^^^^

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    Stay natural bro. Doing any cycle at 18 is just crazy unless you're a pro athlete.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information