stang is offline Associate Member

Bones Healing on steroids

Will test E or E.q slow down a broken bone from healing? i can't find any info if it will slow it down speed in up or have no affect what so ever?? Any info would be nice thanks...

.bump

If anything, they should actually help recuperation.
    After all, one of the reasons they were created is for recuperation purposes.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think so... may be lack of calcium in your body... just my thought...Anyone...???

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i don't think that steroids would have any effect on how fast or slow a bone heals.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    My question is why are you taking steroids if you're nursing a broken bone?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    My question is why are you taking steroids if you're nursing a broken bone?
    steroids are made for people who were in bad accidents. so it is not unheard of..

steroids have no effect on bone growth.. HGH might assist in this however.. as studies show a thickening of the bone structure in high GH levels.. so one could conclude it assists in bone development

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    steroids are made for people who were in bad accidents. so it is not unheard of..

steroids have no effect on bone growth.. HGH might assist in this however.. as studies show a thickening of the bone structure in high GH levels.. so one could conclude it assists in bone development
    Actually, all AAS increase bone density. So it can only help.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Actually, all AAS increase bone density. So it can only help.
    really?? learn something every day

really?? learn something every day
    Androgens increase bone density (well, at least Test and Nandrolone have been shown to, but I assume the same applies to the others).

This is actually a major reason why post-menopausal women are placed on HRT, and why we lose bone mass as we age (and break a hip).

thanks
    Last edited by stang; 05-22-2011 at 08:44 PM.

wow thanks guy's i thought the could only help and not hurt in anyway.. im on test and eq right now broke a bone still working out and didn't want to hurt the healing part. i was taking 500mg of test e and 500 of eg broke bone 4weeks in to my cycle i cut the mg down to 300 on both till i found out if they would have any affect on me healing up. after all of u gave me good info im going to kick it back up to where i was.. thanks again for all the help and info guys.

wow thanks guy's i thought the could only help and not hurt in anyway.. im on test and eq right now broke a bone still working out and didn't want to hurt the healing part. i was taking 500mg of test e and 500 of eg broke bone 4weeks in to my cycle i cut the mg down to 300 on both till i found out if they would have any affect on me healing up. after all of u gave me good info im going to kick it back up to where i was.. thanks again for all the help and info guys.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Not sure how much it will help but it shouldnt hurt at all.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

I was mostly meaning why use gear when you can't go 100% in the gym. A broken bone could limit how they train (not doing legs due to a broken leg, etc) But I guess androgens might help with the healing as Bonaparte says. Still though, I'd save the gear for when I'm healthy. Anyways the OP cleared up the why he asks this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I was mostly meaning why use gear when you can't go 100% in the gym. A broken bone could limit how they train (not doing legs due to a broken leg, etc) But I guess androgens might help with the healing as Bonaparte says. Still though, I'd save the gear for when I'm healthy. Anyways the OP cleared up the why he asks this.
    If you have money and a reliable source, who cares? The world's AAS supply isn't about to dry up anytime soon.

well aas looks like it will heal me faster so im going to stay on cycle for sure.. i was 4 weeks in to cycle when i broke my bone did;t want to waste 4 weeks worth plus i can still life so thanks for all the info

Thread Information