Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XSL
    XSL is offline New Member

First Timer : Some questions

I'm planing to get into steroids in few months and i need to ask you guys few questions before going into this .
    first of all :
    I'm 23
    my weight is 69 Kilos and been stuck at it for few months now which got me a bit depressed
    my height is 174 CM

ive been body building for a year almost but not more than 2 months straight without a stop , until the last 3-4 months ive been working out 6 days a week i manged to push more weight with time but once i got to 69 i couldnt get passed it even though i do my work outs as perfectly as possible and doing more weights even ( I'm pushing between 70-80 kilos on chest bench press )

i need an advice on what might be wrong, and if im going to take steroids what should it be ? what steps should i take before taking them ?

Here are some pics after 4 months working out none stop :
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/46475948.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/29127196.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/79872002.jpg

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    All you need is a good diet.At your age you risk doing damage to your endo system.Hit the diet section.They can help you.

Mrich13 is offline Junior Member
    Your good to go, I started out with similar size and age, a little bit more experience than you though.

Just do 500mg/test e for 12 weeks, youll see really good gains from it. No need to jump into a harder cycle since its your first.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrich13 View Post
    Your good to go, I started out with similar size and age, a little bit more experience than you though.

Just do 500mg/test e for 12 weeks, youll see really good gains from it. No need to jump into a harder cycle since its your first.
    Please don't advise people on what to do when it's obvious there's other measures to be taken before the use of aas

@ XLS. First of all I would wait until your 25, as mentioned you can damage your endo system and it's only another 2 years max until your 25. Secondly u are to light and have not spent enough time in the gym to justify steroid use . If your stuck at a certin weight then diet is the key.

Can u post your diet for us?

XSL
    XSL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Please don't advise people on what to do when it's obvious there's other measures to be taken before the use of aas

@ XLS. First of all I would wait until your 25, as mentioned you can damage your endo system and it's only another 2 years max until your 25. Secondly u are to light and have not spent enough time in the gym to justify steroid use . If your stuck at a certin weight then diet is the key.

Can u post your diet for us?
    Ya i figured my diet is the problem
    i start my my day with a bowl of oats
    and few hours later i eat another meal which mostly its chicken/meat with rice
    some time after that i take my protien shake wich is 0% carb and fat
    with my amino acids and hit the gym , after the gym i take another protien shake and another dose of amino acids with glutamine later after that i'd eat a can of red kidney beans with 2 slices of brown bread , at the end before going to bed eat a can of tuna with 2 slices of brown bread .

(note i do take my omega 3/6/9 and multi vitamins almost daily , and i just started taking HMP and i do take extra protien shakes between my meals sometimes and before going to bed)
    my only problem with food is finding easy cheap meals to make .

Diet is the problem most of the time. But many dont realise it and turn to steroids too early.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    nice work so far mate.

but if you not gaining now you wont gain on cycle. what if you do you will lose cause you are uncertain how to maintain it.

get your diet in check and you will gain no worries. forget the AS for a while mate.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense mate but that diet needs a lot of work. People really under estimate what a good diet can do. My advice is to post your diet in the diet section and go from there. The guys there will give u some great advice... Good luck!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    post your diet,
    lets take a look.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Stay natural for a lil bit longer.
    improve ur diet will cut you up and help build mass
    Depends on why you want to cycle, for looks and cosmetics definately wait.
    If you do cycle, do a test only cycle with HCG during ur cycle. IMO prop is best cuz im not a pu$$y.
    Then a good PCT.

You need to research what you are doing. The above is pretty self explanatory and its easy to obtain this knowledge. all you need to do is read.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Carbs and fat aren't always the enemy. Sounds like you may want to take the others' advice and find yourself a good diet plan to put some solid weight on.

Thread Information