dmk47 is offline New Member

painful tren ace/test p injections at every site -- what to do?

I started tren ace (100mg/ml) and test p (100mg/ml) from a UG source about a week ago doing .5 ml of each, 1 ml total ED rotating left and right quad, left and right asscheek, and left and right delt.

I'm getting identical and very painful reactions to the injection regardless of site, starting 12-24 hours post injection, with redness, heat and swelling at a spot adjacent or slightly downstream of where the pin went in. My first worry was abscesses, but the reaction typically subsides within 72-96 hours, so it seems more like an acute sterile reaction. My hunch is this is due to high benzoyl alcohol in the juice, but it's hard to say for sure -- in part because I've never had any issues at all with pinning, and my experience includes putting 3ml of 200+mg/ml gear in either quad in a single injection.

1) Am I right to suspect high BA, or is there another possible explanation?

2) What's the play here? Heating pads/hot showers have been useless. Should I stick a pin in the vial and boil off some alcohol? Cut with a neutral injectable oil (and if so, can you get injectable oils in the drug store? I'd like to resolve this today if possible).

Thanks bros.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    buy some sterile cottonseed or grapeseed oil and cut it 1:1 with your gear, you can sterilize and filter regular store bought GSO, or order sterile cottonseed oil from ar-r .com

Yeh, Cut it down. Extra oil won't hurt. Also, try adding in pecs as an injection site. Big difference between once every 6 and 8 days.

Thanks guys. Got USP cottonseed oil overnighted via UPS. Only worry about pecs is my smallest pins are 1" 25g. What's the right size for pec injections?

stpete is offline Banned
    1" is perfect.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Now your ready to go.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    buy some sterile cottonseed or grapeseed oil and cut it 1:1 with your gear, you can sterilize and filter regular store bought GSO, or order sterile cottonseed oil from ar-r.com
    Good advice

Ok, in order to cover all bases I boiled off some BA, cut the gear 1:1 with cottonseed oil, and ran the loaded syringe under hot water for a few minutes before shooting. Should know by morning if there's a better outcome, or if I've got a shockingly large and expensive supply of useless gear.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    i have the same issue. its from the alcohol content. it usually happens 48-73 hours for me; long esters. i use a heating pad for 10 minutes before bed and it helps get blood flow and stops/minimizes this issue for me.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    That's why I am always so careful with UG Labs. Just ends up been under dosed or painful to inject or causes reaction within 24 hrs or all of the above. You name it, it happens. If you don't know the lab it's kinda careless to purchase a bunch of gear at once, that's if you like your money. My test is only pharm grade now and my tren comes from a old friend.
    Based on past experience I can honestly tell you that Test P is not supposed to be painful and Tren A from my exp. burns a bit after injection and might be a bit sore for a day or two but nothing crazy, actually pretty mild and not enough to interfere with workouts or anything. I had some Tren E from a UG lab once and I had swelling and pain on the site starting 24hrs after the jab going on to 72 hours after kinda like how you describing it, the problem went away after switching labs.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes you just gotta deal with it. Prop hurts, period

Hey man I don't give a shit about pain. Not too long ago I completed two deadlifts with a ruptured biceps tendon. at a powerlifting meet. The issue is when the inflammation and tightness interferes with training.

Well the thing is, I've used this source at least a dozen times before with very, very good results, and even though my past experience with them was always with longer-estered gear, it didn't seem like a huge leap to think I could trust them.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmk47 View Post
    Well the thing is, I've used this source at least a dozen times before with very, very good results, and even though my past experience with them was always with longer-estered gear, it didn't seem like a huge leap to think I could trust them.
    I see. Sucks to be you I guess.

It's about 24 hours since I took the last shot (left glute). Deadlift training went off without a hitch this morning (get it?), and although there's a little bit of irritation, it's nothing compared to what it was like before I cut, boiled, and heated the gear. Some part of that must have done the trick. Time to find out if tren lives up to the hype. And isn't it great when a steroid story has a happy ending?

what do you mean you boiled it ?

stuck a 21 g pin in the vials and placed them in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes (the alcohol has a low boiling point). the danger is that the gear would precipitate with reduced BA but everything seemed to stay in solution.

Sounds risky.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    my last cycle was prop and it hurt like fck all the way through the cycle each injection hurt for 3 days getting worse and worse from day 1-3 to the point sometime i couldnt rest on my legs cause my quad injection points hurt like fck done everday injections for 12 weeks and it did fckin hurt but the results were outstanding m8 so worth it but prob wouldnt bother again tes-e is alot easyer 2 a week and your done with no pain what so ever!

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmk47 View Post
    stuck a 21 g pin in the vials and placed them in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes (the alcohol has a low boiling point). the danger is that the gear would precipitate with reduced BA but everything seemed to stay in solution.
    205 degrees Celcius is the boiling point for BA. That's quite hot! Test and Tren from my experience can withstand quite a bit of heat but I'm not too sure if it can take that much.

Anyone know???

Thread Information