Neoj230 is offline New Member

Is now a good time to start a cycle?

Hey Guys, I've been in the gym now 12 weeks straight 5 days a week lost about 20 pounds and Id like to start a cycle I picked up Stanozolol 10mg and test 250. I'm 30 years of age 6'1" 330 pounds and 24% body fat. If I start now will it have more of a negative effect then a positive effect due to my weight? Ive changed my whole diet, really working hard people have noticed changes in my body already. I really focused and will take heed to the advice. Thanks!

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    As tempting as it is to start early you can still see a lot of gains just with continued training and dialing in your diet. Are you continuing to get stronger as you loose weight?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    you have not train long enough and you are carrying way to much fat (this will create issue. e.g. gyno). get that fat level sub 15% then you can re-asses your goals

i doubt your diet is any good mate. post it up if u want assistance. in the diet section would be most suitable

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    12 weeks?? are you out of your mind??? why are you becoming so impatient?? train your a** for another 2 may be 3 years hard training and diet... then reconsider this cycle...

I am still getting stronger as I loose the weight, just wanted faster results, that's all. Thanks!

I going to be more patient, Thank you for your honest opinion.

Thanks I will also check the diet section.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    good choice mate. keep us posted on your progress. maybe post your routine in the workout section too. so then you have all the tools needed to progress

court628 is offline New Member
    It sounds like you are on the right track so keep it going! For sure the BF is WAAAY too high but keep working and you will get there.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like everyone said.WAIT all good things come with time.Hit the diet section.There you can get some rally good advise.You really need to get your weight down or you will have problems.But you are doing good.Keep up the good work.

Thread Information