Liotta is offline New Member

Looking into my first cycle, but have acne need help.

Looking to start my first cycle in a few months. I'm just in the begining stages of planning , but have found some good info here. My stats are
    age 29
    5'9
    15% BF
    working out 4 years

Im leaning towards some kind of test, 400-500 a week, for 8-10 weeks with pct. The only problem is i have had acne for the the last 15 years and I am extremely nervous about exacerbating this condition. Any input on what I should cycle or the manner in which to do it in order to limit or eliminate this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Test is best.. Test c or e for 10 weeks at 400/500 mgs per wk is good bro... Pct nolva n clomid 40/40/20/20 n 100/50/50/50... for acne you can use some acutane.. I hope some experts will chime in for this problem of you.. Good luck to you for your cycle...

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    i have the same problem as you i never used test....ect,im using now a gel prescribed by my doctor -duac. Its similar to Retin A cream, use it once at night, after a shower before bed. I've been on it now for two months and its cleared my back and chest but if I stop for a day or so it comes back. This is what I'm going to use during my first cycle and my last resort is accutane.

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    Yah I hear you man, I got acne real bad after my first cycle, but that was cause I was uneducated an too many compounds. Jus read up everything man an listen to what the pros on here tell you an you won't go wrong

binsser is offline Senior Member
    there is a very good cream that not alot of people have heard of and it really does work well bud its call aqua gel 5 strength its reall good and cleared me and my bros face and back up great just go to your chemist you dont need a script and ask for

AQUA GEL WITH BENZOL POROZIDE INIT THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT ??? STRENGTH 5 NOT 2.5

Then shower or bath rub it in youll fell it work straight away its good stuff stick with it everyday and your spots will just start vanishing just dont miss a day hope this helps!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are very acne prone like me then you will HAVE to use accutane. 20mg per day should work to actualy reduce and eliminate it while on your cycle.

If you have health insurance then I recomend you go see a dermatologist and get on a cycle of it, one month later start your AAS cycle. He will most likley prescribe more than 20 mg per day. Use 20 mg per day and save the rest for your next cycle. This is also a good idea because he will run labs on your blood every month. Just don't try to run any harsh orals because these will spike your liver enzymes.
    Last edited by gymfu; 06-01-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with gymfu. See a dermatologist. Im on trt and when on cycle take 750mg test and found that clindamyacin peddlets 1% are awesome. There an antbiotic wipe that is absorbed through the skin. I also use a body soap that has ganules in it to get all the oil off the skin. AXE makes one as well as dove. Shower twice a day and sun helps as well.

Thread Information