Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Wolfman is offline Senior Member

Tren e different to tren a?

Hey guys, I have used both tren e, and tren a.
    I am using tren e, at the moment.

The thing is, with tren a I got gyno symptoms QUICK, like 3-7 days - and I've now been on tren-e for 8 weeks, and haven't noticed any gyno symptoms, which I think is weird.

I am even using a higher dosage, then the previous runs with tren a.

I get the insomnia, and sweating like a hog and my strength is good, eventhough im cutting 2 pounds, or a tad over - per week!

My strength is steady, or even a bit higher, and I'm getting leaner, and that's fast. So I feel like the tren is real, but I don't know what's up? Maybe underdosed or what? help me out here!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    its all in the dosing and ur own body..

what were the mgs/week of the substances used

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    its all in the dosing and ur own body..

what were the mgs/week of the substances used
    First cycle with tren .
    I did:

Tren A: 350mg / week
    Test prop: 350mg / week

second cycle was:

Tren A: 250mg / week
    Test prop: 350mg / week

1. Was a cutter
    2. Was a bulker

and now third both esters are long: enanthate

600mg test e
    500mg tren e

------------------

Thing is that first cycle I noticed gyno symptoms, and the second too, but not the third.
    First cycle and second, both times were short esters, and third time is long esters (but at a higher dosage).

So therefor I ask the question: Is someone else noticing different sideeffects from long estered tren-e?

I seem to get all of the positive, and less of the negative, even with a higher dosage.
    So I am kinda curious if this is underdosed or what? I definatelly feel the tren, but I am not feeling gyno symptoms like the first two times.

Newbie100 is offline New Member
    I thought I read somewhere that a is quicker in and out then e.

So if it were a first time on tren , some like the a because if side effects are heavy, it will be out of the system quicker. E has a longer ester - I think?

Blog Entries
    ^^ yes thats the basic science of esters and spot on with the choice of esters (IMO shorter the better, esp to begin w/)

The steroid is the Testosterone , the ester is propionate .
    so trenbolone is steroid, acetate is ester.

shorter the ester, the faster its out of ur body.

A friend of mine did almost the same as your third and had no gyno symptoms.

I would assume that with longer esters the effects are more controlled - homeostasis is achieved easier. Sides, as it would seem, are closer associated with aas that throw the body off balance quicker. Slower acting aas allow the body to adjust it's natural levels, this experiencing less sides.

When I added my D-Bol to my Test E, I noticed a touch of nip sensitivity within a day.

If you are not experiencing any - that's kick-ass - continue. Do you have any AE or AI on hand just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie100 View Post
    A friend of mine did almost the same as your third and had no gyno symptoms.

I would assume that with longer esters the effects are more controlled - homeostasis is achieved easier. Sides, as it would seem, are closer associated with aas that throw the body off balance quicker. Slower acting aas allow the body to adjust it's natural levels, this experiencing less sides.

When I added my D-Bol to my Test E, I noticed a touch of nip sensitivity within a day.

If you are not experiencing any - that's kick-ass - continue. Do you have any AE or AI on hand just in case?
    Actually sounds very plausible too me.
    I've experienced gyno symptoms like crazy with a low test prop dosage, and when I have doubled it, there was nothing. Interesting stuff!

Yeah I have both letro, an AI and actually got pramipexole for tren sides aswell!

I had to use lots of prami when I was on tren a, and nothing now! This is great news, because I felt like shit on a stick on prami :P

I am looking forward to a Tren cycle after I get a few under my belt. I will hit the Tren e though, so hopefully my sides will be minimal. lol

Blog Entries
    since tren is a progestin, there are similar sides at too low of a dose and too high of a dose.

500mg tren e vs 350mg tren a isnt much of a difference.

did u use letro on cycle and prami while on short esters?
    Did u try not using prami for the tren, and using vit b6 and Ldopa?
    do u need letro on a prop cycle? if u used it that is

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Unless you had signs of gyno.I wouldnt be using lethro.Every time you use tren can be a new experence its a very strong compound.

since tren is a progestin, there are similar sides at too low of a dose and too high of a dose.

Had to use arimidex and prami on the short esters, doesn't have to use anything on the long esters, eventhough I am using higher dosages.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    interesting.
    i wish i could find my percentage chart pertaining to esters, and how much actual hormone is attached to get hormone amount numbers. but i would guesstimate that the tren amounts are similar, maybe the tren A was actually more tren.

Its interesting that w/ the shorter esters u had more bloating and such, and now with the longer esters you dont have those issues.

Did u run armidex from the start of the cycle, or wait untill u got signs? Same with prami.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    interesting.
    i wish i could find my percentage chart pertaining to esters, and how much actual hormone is attached to get hormone amount numbers. but i would guesstimate that the tren amounts are similar, maybe the tren A was actually more tren.

Its interesting that w/ the shorter esters u had more bloating and such, and now with the longer esters you dont have those issues.

Did u run armidex from the start of the cycle, or wait untill u got signs? Same with prami.
    i wonder what his injection schedule was with the short esters. Maybe there was to much fluctuation in hormone levels so even at the lower levels that caused side?

I did inject ED (everyday), with acetate, and prop.
    E3.5D with enanthate .

interesting.

I am using 500mg tren e, and that is probably like 400mg tren a, the esters don't make that much difference, I did a calculation once based on the molecular weight, and the difference was like 20% or less!
    I did wait until I got signs, and did'nt run anything from the beginning of the enanthate esters.

Blog Entries
    What about with a prop only cycle? did u need armidex? im guessing it would be same amount 50mg.

Anyways from what i can find, and i already knew this but wanted to look to see if it was different..
    You should have upped your tren dose to above the test. It's a progestin so it acts like progesterone. Progesterone is ur bodys natural estro control. Since you are inhibiting your HPTA of the gonadal hormones, you dont inhibit progesterone as much. Then with the test only you can overpower the T+DHT/E ratio in your body and keep the protection provided from the progesterone.
    When you add in the progestin, it binds similar to progesterone @ the receptors while inhibiting the production of progesterone. Then with the increased testosterone in ur body, its going to convert it to a ratio regardless of what it does to the body. With too low dose of a progestin and to high of a test you can lose the protection offered by progesterone against estro which then it raises, increasing the sides and issues. Thus, a proper balance needs to be found esp with short esters cuz its easier to adjust it, and when found could mimic the natural balance which would minimize sides...

and with the tren, add some L-dopa, st john wort, and vit b6 for help with prolactin sides.

What about with a prop only cycle? did u need armidex? im guessing it would be same amount 50mg.

Anyways from what i can find, and i already knew this but wanted to look to see if it was different..
    You should have upped your tren dose to above the test. It's a progestin so it acts like progesterone. Progesterone is ur bodys natural estro control. Since you are inhibiting your HPTA of the gonadal hormones, you dont inhibit progesterone as much. Then with the test only you can overpower the T+DHT/E ratio in your body and keep the protection provided from the progesterone.
    When you add in the progestin, it binds similar to progesterone @ the receptors while inhibiting the production of progesterone. Then with the increased testosterone in ur body, its going to convert it to a ratio regardless of what it does to the body. With too low dose of a progestin and to high of a test you can lose the protection offered by progesterone against estro which then it raises, increasing the sides and issues. Thus, a proper balance needs to be found esp with short esters cuz its easier to adjust it, and when found could mimic the natural balance which would minimize sides...

and with the tren, add some L-dopa, st john wort, and vit b6 for help with prolactin sides.
    Thanks for chiming in, but I don't get any problems with tren this time around. Used prami in the past with short esters, and it worked.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    Hey guys, I have used both tren e, and tren a.
    I am using tren e, at the moment.

The thing is, with tren a I got gyno symptoms QUICK, like 3-7 days - and I've now been on tren-e for 8 weeks, and haven't noticed any gyno symptoms, which I think is weird.

I am even using a higher dosage, then the previous runs with tren a.

I get the insomnia, and sweating like a hog and my strength is good, eventhough im cutting 2 pounds, or a tad over - per week!

My strength is steady, or even a bit higher, and I'm getting leaner, and that's fast. So I feel like the tren is real, but I don't know what's up? Maybe underdosed or what? help me out here!
    If your using something else with the tren i would look at that. When the ester is cleaved off both are exactly the same compound,any difference would have to be dose related.Sounds like the E is not a much tren as the A you need to increase the dose of E to get an equal response.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    If your using something else with the tren i would look at that. When the ester is cleaved off both are exactly the same compound,any difference would have to be dose related.Sounds like the E is not a much tren as the A you need to increase the dose of E to get an equal response.
    I am taking the same things, testostorone and tren - but both long esters.
    I used 350mg tren in the past (tren a), I am using 500mg tren-e now, which is more actual hormone then 350mg tren-a (do the math, its about 100mg more), the ester weight isn't that much of a difference if you do the math, but many people parrot it, in boards.

I am taking the same things, testostorone and tren - but both long esters.
    I used 350mg tren in the past (tren a), I am using 500mg tren-e now, which is more actual hormone then 350mg tren-a (do the math, its about 100mg more), the ester weight isn't that much of a difference if you do the math, but many people parrot it, in boards.
    Well obviously 500mg of E is not enoughtany way you look at it.......

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Well obviously 500mg of E is not enoughtany way you look at it.......
    I have a tip for you, stop smoking your mothers underwear!

I have a tip for you, stop smoking your mothers underwear!
    If your so ****ing smart why are you asking other people for information,you obviously dont know what your doing and are dumb young punkass......

Blog Entries
    sounds like u didnt have enough tren a for ur earlier cycles.

sounds like u didnt have enough tren a for ur earlier cycles.
    What are you talking about?
    The only things I stated is that I use MORE now, and get LESS sides like gyno - with the long esters?
    Sounds like I didn't use enough, what? I used the amount I wanted, and got great results.

This thread just to a strange turn

no need for the flaming

i dont i dont get why 500mg or tren e is obviously not enough

Blog Entries
    Ur taking more tren now then u were, and with less sides. Too low of a tren dose shows similar signs as too high of a dose.
    and your increase of tren from the 2nd to the 3rd ester lessened ur sides.

So what i was saying, is that you didnt do enough tren to help with those issues. now with the longer ester ur doing more and have less sides. So that 100mg difference a week with tren is a big difference. it minimized ur sides as of now, this all being said ur still on cycle so could still develop issues.

Tren, like nandro, is a progestin so you therefore inhibit your progesterone prodution more than doing a test only cycle. These progestin s are similar to progesterone at receptors, so it inhibited ur production of progesterone. Now on a test only cycle, not that big of a deal because you over power the T+dht/E ratio keeping it in your favor. If issues arise you take the AI, duh.
    Now with progestin, it inhibits progesterone production, which natualy keeps E levels down. So remove the estro protection offered by the progesterone, and you will have a increase in estrogen which is the bringer of most issues. so when u add in tren/nandrolon (progestin) you need to realize that too low of a dose shows similar sides as too high and think carefully and balance them with each other. Keeping the ratios realitively stable minimizes sides and maximiizes the benefits of the steroid being used. Thats why with the new compounds available, stacking is the most efficient way to get the best possible.

wow def jus missed that drama haha

and ^^ same here... What do u mean that 500mg of whatever wasnt enough?

Ur taking more tren now then u were, and with less sides. Too low of a tren dose shows similar signs as too high of a dose.
    and your increase of tren from the 2nd to the 3rd ester lessened ur sides.

So what i was saying, is that you didnt do enough tren to help with those issues. now with the longer ester ur doing more and have less sides. So that 100mg difference a week with tren is a big difference. it minimized ur sides as of now, this all being said ur still on cycle so could still develop issues.

Tren, like nandro, is a progestin so you therefore inhibit your progesterone prodution more than doing a test only cycle. These progestin s are similar to progesterone at receptors, so it inhibited ur production of progesterone. Now on a test only cycle, not that big of a deal because you over power the T+dht/E ratio keeping it in your favor. If issues arise you take the AI, duh.
    Now with progestin, it inhibits progesterone production, which natualy keeps E levels down. So remove the estro protection offered by the progesterone, and you will have a increase in estrogen which is the bringer of most issues. so when u add in tren/nandrolon (progestin) you need to realize that too low of a dose shows similar sides as too high and think carefully and balance them with each other. Keeping the ratios realitively stable minimizes sides and maximiizes the benefits of the steroid being used. Thats why with the new compounds available, stacking is the most efficient way to get the best possible.

wow def jus missed that drama haha

and ^^ same here... What do u mean that 500mg of whatever wasnt enough?
    Thanks for the insight!

Thread Information