KingB is offline New Member

Diabetes type 1 (insulin) and steroids

Hello all!

I was diagnosed with diabetes type 1, 4 months ago.

I have some questions about insulin and steroids .

My doctor told me that insulin is very anabolic , and the more muscle i have the easier will it be to control my bloodsugar levels.He also told me that insulin alone will that make it easier for me to build more muscle.
    Im using Levemir and Novorapid.

Will insulin give me some advantage if i start a Testo cycle? Can someone please explain why bodybuilders use insulin? Will it only work for people that produce insulin on their own?

Thanks for any help!

Gucks is offline Member
    insulin is the most anabolic compound available to the human body, its actually not a steroid but a protein. it dramatically increases protein synthesis, u can forget tren and hGH, insulin is by far the strongest thing a BB can take!

the problem is that for people who dont need it (ie. they dont have diabetes) it is extremely dangerous, take just a little to much and ur in an insulin induced coma and if no1 is around to help u then ur dead basicly.

insulin on its own makes u store fat like crazy which is why its not a good idea to use a high dose insulin cycle on its own, if u run it with a test u will have AMAZING results! honestly, im a jelous ****er that u have diabetes :P its pretty damn hard to get humalog (the best insulin) without a script. start a log because i would love to see what results u get if u run a cycle in conjunction with insulin.

http://www.steroid.com/Insulin.phtml <- more info.

KingB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    insulin is the most anabolic compound available to the human body, its actually not a steroid but a protein. it dramatically increases protein synthesis, u can forget tren and hGH, insulin is by far the strongest thing a BB can take!

the problem is that for people who dont need it (ie. they dont have diabetes) it is extremely dangerous, take just a little to much and ur in an insulin induced coma and if no1 is around to help u then ur dead basicly.

insulin on its own makes u store fat like crazy which is why its not a good idea to use a high dose insulin cycle on its own, if u run it with a test u will have AMAZING results! honestly, im a jelous ****er that u have diabetes :P its pretty damn hard to get humalog (the best insulin) without a script. start a log because i would love to see what results u get if u run a cycle in conjunction with insulin.

http://www.steroid.com/Insulin.phtml <- more info.
    Hello Gucks!

Thanks for explaining this to me! I will definently post a log. Is Humalog the same as Novorapid? I use that at every meal to adjust my bloodsugar, should i just use it the same way if i add some test?

Ive been training at the gym for about 5 years now clean, and i am very excited about how this will work out for me.

Dont be jelous, its alot easier to get insulin then adjusting your bloodsugar for the rest of your life, hehe!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I've been a diabetic for 25 years. Gucks is partially correct. Dont try and manipulate your dosages for gains. And being on cycle will effect your insulin . If you got questions feel free to pm me.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingB View Post
    Hello Gucks!

Thanks for explaining this to me! I will definently post a log. Is Humalog the same as Novorapid? I use that at every meal to adjust my bloodsugar, should i just use it the same way if i add some test?

Ive been training at the gym for about 5 years now clean, and i am very excited about how this will work out for me.

Dont be jelous, its alot easier to get insulin then adjusting your bloodsugar for the rest of your life, hehe!
    novorapid is a brand of humalog.

im no expert on insulin so gixxer is ur man if u have questions but this is just what i know :P

u didnt say what dose insluin ur taking, what ive read is 1-2iu with each meal except night and also with PWO shake with PLENTY of sugars.
    keep your cardio up to keep fat at bay, and ive heard its awesome with hGH and a test. like gixxer said though, dont mess around with ur recommended dosages (not on my advice anyway), im sure ur dr has told u how dangerous insulin can be if u fvck around with it.

Thread Information