xt0olx is offline Junior Member

Girlfriend injected me, OUCH THAT HURT!

ok so my first shot my girlfriend did awesome. no pain at all i didnt feel a thing. yesterday was shot #2 and she was so nervous i just told her to do it. ok so she stabs me once and just pierced my first layer of skin and massive blood came out! ouch that hurt, she tried again and same thing just poked me! she is so weak. the third time the same thing happened but this time i heard her say **** it and just pushed it in with pressure until the needle went in then she pushed it in. OMG TALK ABOUT PAIN! my ass still hurts i feel like i have 2 bruises on it. LOL! next time ima tell my brother to do it for me or just try it myself. that was a horrible experience.
    I would of chagd needles but I only had one left and my new shipment doesn't come in till tomorrow :*(

man you should really be careful doing shit like that. go get needles from feed store there the same thing. u have a chance of getting infection or anything else. try ur quads they are easy and dont hurt. even when it does hurt its easier to deal with.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Maybe you should of done alot more research before using steroids at 20yrs old,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    man up and do it yourself. Also what size needles are you using

Stop acting like a wussie. A lil' "needle going in" pain wont kill ya.
    My gf does my shots also, but she does them very smooth, maybe because she knows she'll be properly rewarded afterwards.

You shoud learn to do them yourself. It aint good to be always depending on someone else when it comes to yourself and/or your body

GunSlingR is offline Junior Member
    your supposed to put it in your your girls butt, not the other way around haha
    IMO you shouldnt run gear if you puss out and cant pin yourself.
    Your workouts should hurt more than a little needle
    MAN UP

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    yeah just pin yourself its less stressful

justify is offline New Member
    Sometimes needle get blunt when you take in/out of vials. Specially when mixing 2 steroids .
    Change the needle in the end before injecting and it will go inside very easily. I normally
    spread the skin using the fingers of the non-dominant hand. Holding the syringe with the thumb and forefinger
    of the dominant hand, pierce the skin and enter the muscle and my gf only aspirate and slowly injects it.

Hope this helps.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    i dont understand y ppl cant pin themselves.. its like not only do they not wanna research, diet right or lift right but they dont even want to inject the shit themselves.. lazyness

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    i dont understand y ppl cant pin themselves.. its like not only do they not wanna research, diet right or lift right but they dont even want to inject the shit themselves.. lazyness
    It's the "magic pill" generation...

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    man up and do it yourself. Also what size needles are you using
    im using 23 gauge 1.5" and yeah she was just super scared and kept freaking poking me with the needle. by the third attempt i bet that needle was so blunt. Like i said, she didnt stab me. well she did but it didnt go through so after a stab i felt her slowly forcing the needle in and then i felt it pierce the skin and go in. lol I was gonna do it myself I was just thinkign it was safer if someone else did, im afraid ill move or something and break the needle off while its inside my skin. Can I use the syringes I have for my quads?

I have researched and I am doing an excellent bulking diet. I just think its safer if someone pinned me. I also use alcohol swabs so I wont get an infection, swab my skin + the vial.

420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. 3500 calories

justify is offline New Member
    It's his first Shot, Little help from gf imo is alright. Yes research will be very helpful. Lot of videos online shows to inject correctly.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Having a scared girl do your injections? That is insanity. Buck up and do them yourself. It will be better for everyone involved. Or, better yet, don't inject at all and wait until you are older and have more knowledge and training under your belt.

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    maybe his g/f put his skirt on too lol

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xt0olx View Post
    420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. 3500 calories
    how much you weigh 210?

Thats a lot of tein

DGK
    DGK is offline Member

THEROCMANCOMETH is offline New Member
    A gf pinning me? NO WAY! Hell, I wouldnt even let her know about the gear at all, as it will surely bite you in the ars in the future.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Bunch of jerks. I'm willing to bet not half of you would talk to him like this to his face, of course everyone is going to swear they would. I swear, anonymity makes people so big and strong.

Anyways bro, I feel your pain. The first time my wife shot me it was hell. She was super nervous. She watched to many TV shows or something and thought she was going to throw it into my ass like a dart or something, lol. After she bounced it off my cheek twice I told her just push it in and stop playing darts on my ass. She's become really good at it now though. Slips it right in and I get a perfect shot every time.

I'm all for having someone else shoot me in my ass. It has nothing to do with being lazy or un-researched, but everything to do with being smart and knowing I don't have to worry about messing up a shot. Tell me, what happens when you worked your shoulders the day before, or maybe your back, and you are so ****ing sore that you can hardly hold yourself sides ways, let alone hold it long enough to inject 1-2 cc's of gear into your ass? Of course you can do your legs, but personally, I prefer my ass because I don't work it out and don't have to worry about if it's sore or not.
    Last edited by markiejw; 05-30-2011 at 09:58 PM.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    Bunch of jerks. I'm willing to bet not half of you would talk to him like this to his face, of course everyone is going to swear they would. I swear, anonymity makes people so big and strong.

Anyways bro, I feel your pain. The first time my wife shot me it was hell. She was super nervous. She watched to many TV shows or something and thought she was going to throw it into my ass like a dart or something, lol. After she bounced it off my cheek twice I told her just push it in and stop playing darts on my ass. She's become really good at it now though. Slips it right in and I get a perfect shot every time.

I'm all for having someone else shoot me in my ass. It has nothing to do with being lazy or un-researched, but everything to do with being smart and knowing I don't have to worry about messing up a shot. Tell me, what happens when you worked your shoulders the day before, or maybe your back, and you are so ****ing sore that you can hardly hold yourself sides ways, let alone hold it long enough to inject 1-2 cc's of gear into your ass? Of course you can do your legs, but personally, I prefer my ass because I don't work it out and don't have to worry about if it's sore or not.
    my wife injects me most of the time. the first few times she was nervous as shit. once she realized it didnt hurt her she got over it and just does it. sometime the poke isnt so good but whatever its part of the deal when using gear.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post

You inject your legs, delts, bies or one of the other mutliple spots. And you need to rotate injections spots just using your glutes is not good

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEROCMANCOMETH View Post
    A gf pinning me? NO WAY! Hell, I wouldnt even let her know about the gear at all, as it will surely bite you in the ars in the future.
    YES!!! abslolutly. My wife doesnt care about alot of things I do but thats just shooting yourself in the foot. When an argument arises and you get pissed off (rightfully so) your anger gets blamed on roids and nothing you say has valididity. Ive had this problem before... Now i just do shots myself and dont even bother telling the wife about it. (although its hard to hide a 24-7 boner) haha

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Maybe you should of done alot more research before using steroids at 20yrs old,
    Damn Marcus Is That you in your avatar ? ****in Beast!

FLboy is offline New Member
    I pin myself, but I can see on the days when I do glutes it would be helpful to have someone do the aspiration and injection. I would not want her to be inserting it though

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think everyone should become proficient at injecting themselves. That isn't something I would want to be dependent on someone else for. No need for someone else's schedule to dictate my injections.

GunSlingR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    YES!!! abslolutly. My wife doesnt care about alot of things I do but thats just shooting yourself in the foot. When an argument arises and you get pissed off (rightfully so) your anger gets blamed on roids and nothing you say has valididity. Ive had this problem before... Now i just do shots myself and dont even bother telling the wife about it. (although its hard to hide a 24-7 boner) haha
    I just tell my girl shes just been lookin so hot lately I cant help myself!

Teewhite7 is offline New Member
    Well i gave up on stickig myself, id have to take a yoga class to get
    To certain places lol, ive got a family doc that does it for me.

But you needa understand that its better to hav somone else on the
    Pointy end* and everytime that needle touches something, it dulls. So stick it or quit it

alright this conversation got pretty funny . Well I just asked my brother to pin me this morning (he trains heavily too but never touched juice) and i told him where to pin me (top left of left cheek) and boom without hesitance he pinned me and im like "are you in"? he said "yup" I didnt feel a think. 8 seconds later he was out and im like "wow thanks, your pinning me from now on". Completely painless. No more girlfriend pinning me, oh dead god that was a painful experience. SlimSHADY01 I weighed myself yesterday and im at 198. where was a week ago i was at 185, is that possible i cant believe it, and im only on my 3rd pin

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Weight gain could be water retention, or maybe ur diet isnt the best. I would have who ever u have pin u inject the gear slower then 8 seconds. I like to take around a min to inject a full cc. And i have never had a bump, or a pianful injection site after etc... Take your time

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would and got the police record to prove it.You should pin yourself.I wouldnt tell my gf.Hell if you break up.She can turn you in.LESS IS BETTER.Let no one know!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I would and got the police record to prove it.You should pin yourself.I wouldnt tell my gf.Hell if you break up.She can turn you in.LESS IS BETTER.Let no one know!
    well we just got engaged and were expecting a baby.

and yes i inject it in slowly, like i said the only reason i said it hurt is because she was scared and didn't use enough force so she just poked me a bunch of times and then slowly stuck it in which hurt like crazy, my brother did it to me this morning and no pain at all everything went smoothly and my diet is perfect. I'm following this diet

Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

courtesy of "LeanMeOut"

Another thing. Im injecting 1cc of test sust every 3 days for 8 weeks. supplements include nitric oxide and creatine.

I have a question, should I take both nolvadex and clomid? is so how much a day? and its 3 weeks after my last injection correct?

do you think i should eat less? i'm trying to get more lean muscle then to actually get huge and look like the hulk.
    Would taking hcg be better than taking nolvadex and clomid?

I found this out

Typical of a Nolvadex and clomid PCT is as such:
    Day1 300mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

3 weeks after my last pin
    Last edited by xt0olx; 06-01-2011 at 09:23 PM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    go to the diet section for diet questions..

Thread Information