helomedic911 is offline New Member

Help with Stacking.

Any help would be appreciated. I am thinking of stacking Andropene 275, Winstrol and Tri Trenabol. I finished a cycle of equipose 6 weeks ago and I am looking to pick up my intesity. I am a pro MMA fighter so I need a stack that cuts and maintains strength. I also need to know what I would need to take for post cycle and estrogen blocker. Thanks for any info.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forum.
    What your stats?
    PRO MMA fighter? I always believe all PRO has a personal trainer or some one that knows all about.

joetapout is offline New Member
    No No no tren if ur fighting ,run from tren.tern will cardio.I learned from my experience with mma and gear is that it's hard to beat test prop.I've ran 100 mg anavar with prop but it gave me crazy pumps,that made my arms gas . Winny will dry out ur joints and that ain't no good for jits. Just watch ur weight unless ur a heavy weight. I loved prop @100mg eod,made me strong ass **** and didn't hurt cardio and made me eat up team conditioning .

helomedic911 is offline New Member
    Joe thanks for the response, What is eod and how much should i expect to pay for both?

Thread Information