lovenlife is offline New Member

test e/winny cycle?

Good morning, First let me say I am not new to steriod .com despite this being my first post.

I am

5'9
    180 lbs
    10% bf
    I have been lifting for 12 years. 6 of those would be hard core lifting. I know my body.
    Diet is in check. 6 meals a day. Macros are well tuned to what I respond to.

So I am doing a cut cycle that looks like this. Yes I know "cut" is more determined by Diet and Cardio.. This is also not my first cycle. I did D bol when I was young and stupid. In the last 3 years I've done a Winny only, then a test only. And now I am doing both.

weeks 1-12 Test E 300mgs twice a week.
    weeks 1-14 liquidex .25 EOD to start
    Weeks 10-14 50 mgs Winny Oral

Pct weeks 14-16 Standard Clomi and Tamox dosage.

So the question is. I have extra winny. Can I do a winny kick start weeks 1-4 at 50mgs and then take weeks 5-10 off and finish the last 4 weeks with another 50 mgs?

Thanks for the Advice.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?

I am 33

If this is a cutting cycle there is no need to run 600mgs of Test per week, I'd go with 400mgs and I wouldn't kickstart it with the winny i'd leave that for the end like you have done up to PCT start time. Diet and cardio will determine your results not the gear that's why I would advice the above, other than that the cycle looks fine. Maybe add some hcg during the cycle to maintain testicular function and size @ 250ius 2/3 times per week.

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Marcus! I'm running a cycle kinda similar but with Tren E 250mg and Test E 350mg a week. My Winny does includes 350mg at 50mg per day orally. SHould I have waited with this winny til the end? I was going to run it as long as the others for 10 weeks. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Minion0812 View Post
    Hey Marcus! I'm running a cycle kinda similar but with Tren E 250mg and Test E 350mg a week. My Winny does includes 350mg at 50mg per day orally. SHould I have waited with this winny til the end? I was going to run it as long as the others for 10 weeks. Thanks!
    Please start your own thread so we can keep this one on topic or PM me, thanks

Not to get off topic but 50 mgs for 10 weeks! not recommened. Its to hard on the liver.

Marcus, What if I was trying to do more of a lean bulk as opposed to a Cut? Would you still recommend I cut my test back to 400? I think a lean bulk is more of what I am trying to do. Atleast that is how I am playing it for the first 10 weeks. Then when I start the winny I want to cut back the calories and drop the 2-3%body fat I will be looking to lose then. I plan on doing intensive cardio through out but not eat a calorie deficiet till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by lovenlife View Post
    Not to get off topic but 50 mgs for 10 weeks! not recommened. Its to hard on the liver.

Marcus, What if I was trying to do more of a lean bulk as opposed to a Cut? Would you still recommend I cut my test back to 400? I think a lean bulk is more of what I am trying to do. Atleast that is how I am playing it for the first 10 weeks. Then when I start the winny I want to cut back the calories and drop the 2-3%body fat I will be looking to lose then. I plan on doing intensive cardio through out but not eat a calorie deficiet till the end.
    Implementing a calorie deficiet at the end of the cycle is bad news for your msucle tissue, you need to be increasing your cals during PCT to hold onto you hard earned tissue at this very sensitive time.

I dont know what your previous dose was of your test cycle but 500mgs should be doing you great for a lean bulk, kind of strange you change your mind from your first post though!

Didn't change my mind. I just should have called it a lean bulk in the first place. Decreasing calories into PCT bad idea. Duh! I knew that but apparently needed to be reminded. Thanks for the advice!

Hey Marcus or anyone else for that matter. Ive been researching hcg . You recommend 250 2 a week but when would I start this? What weeks during the cycle 4-14?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^^DO HCG ....start the hcg when the test becomes active in shutting down your natural test production or soon after, so dependent on what kind of test find out when it becomes active and when it ends.

From what I understand it will probably start ahutting me dkwn around week 4. what week to run it up to is what Im having trouble figuring out.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    PM Marcus. I know he told me but it's deep down in my message box

Thread Information