Mrobins is offline New Member

HELP need your opinion on a stacking cycle

HI,

Thank you for your time and your help it is appreciated. its been a few years or so since i have done a cycle but i recently acquired some echo poise, test 250 and some Tren each bottle is 10cc its been so long since iv been in the game and would just like some people's opinion on stacking these I am not looking to get out of control with this i just want to get back in shape. i am about 5'10" and 225 and just would like to get on mostly a good cutting cycle while gaining some mass (i have the mass now its just under a little fat haha) so any opinions or help would be greatly appreciated. i am just looking to know what i should stack with what how much how often basically if you where in my shoes how would you do this all. i basically need a full plan from start to finish thank you so much for your time its greatly appreciated! any opinions help!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Age?

Body fat?

How long have you been training?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You beat me to it D7M ^^^

Mrobins is offline New Member
    24 been training for 8 years 5'10" weight 225 had two knee surgery's about 3 years ago and have been struggling to lose the weight before the first surgery i was about 200 and shredded last cycle was about 2 and half years ago. just need to know how to structure this cycle, if you have the time i just need a basic plan of what to start with what to stack what to use how often etc. i have no problem keeping my work outs diet and all that in check i just need to get some opinions on how to structure this stack. thanks for your time guys means allot to me this is prob about my 4th or 5th cycle but its been so long since iv been on a cycle i just want to make the most out of it.

Thread Information