cfisher is offline Junior Member

Proviron as an AI?

5'7
    175lb
    10-12%bf
    just tweaking next cycle.

I read alot that proviron acts as an AI. Not quite as reliable as say arimidex , but helpful. Espectially with the other added benefits. My question is would it be wise to add this to my next cycle or even PCT? Anyone have exp. with Proviron?

Deca 375mg wkly, wks 1-12
    Test E 500mg wkly, wks 1-14
    D-Bol for kickstart 40mg ed, wks 1-4
    Arimidex as AI 1mg ed, wks 1-14

PCT- Clomid, Nolva

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never run it during PCT. Back before AI's came around the best estrogen management we had was PROVIRON and NOLVADEX .

Cool. Well not gonna run Nolva with Deca . But would it help to run some Pro with that cycle? Let's say 25-50mg ed

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    I don't think you'll need the Arimidex if you're running Proviron .

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-(Mesterolone)
    So what we have here is a steroid which can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body. This of course all provides a more hardened and quality look to muscles. Proviron is very much a “synergistic” drug in this respect, and it’s inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) drug.
    From this write-up it looks like you can use it during cycle to help block estrogen, or as a PCT, as a bridge between cycles.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-(Mesterolone)
    Good news for people considering it for PCT is that it can even raise your LH (10)! Thus, by not suppressing those hormones and maybe even raising some, your normal testosterone levels will remain intact. This points to a novel use for this compound during Post-Cycyle-Therapy for a non-suppressive “bridge” between cycles. In fact, in yet another study, administration of Proviron (basically the same dose as in the last study) produced no changes in steroids, thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL (Prolactin Levels…you want those to remain low).(8).
    Arimidex does the same basic thing as Proviron in terms of AI. So like I said above, I don't think there is really a reason to run both.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...x-(Anastrozole)
    Arimidex is what we call an aromatase inhibitor (AI). In clinical use, it’s used to halt the progression of Breast Cancer in women. It works by blocking the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for the production of estrogen.
    If I'm off here please correct me but it seems pretty logical from the Steroid Profiles provided on this forum.

thanks guys, big help. Thats what i was hoping. I will have the arimidex on hand if needed, but i much rather the proviron for its broad affects. I'm not doing very high doses of either in the cycle, just wanna make sure its stong enough on its own. Thanks again

Thread Information